Well, what do you have to say for yourselves?

She looks like a white fat female Bill Cosby.

It's not that we can't get over the war. It's that they continually use fake history to demonize the South and demand that Southerners give up our money and political autonomy.

You have a badass flag

Irony:
Blacks blaming white people for slaver, when whites are the only race to unanimously that slavery is evil

Funnily enough the side that won the civil war wanted to return Africans back to Africa, blacks have not and never will be welcome here in any shape or form, they were bought from other Africans, Jews and Muslims, yet they still practice slavery to this day, and I don't ever hear a peep about the slaveholders who still practice the vile institution.

You guys started it, you just play the victim card because you couldn't finish it.

The entire south is full of "look how mean the government was to the confederates" museums, but hardly a monument to be found for the slaves who built your economy.

I don't give a shit about the south because you guys have made no effort to change anything, you know, the same story that's been going on for 200+ years .
Just get your shit together

Are you kidding me? They put statues and monuments up fo nonsense all the time. Here in Richmond we've got a statue for a nigger who played tennis and got HIV from buttsex

I always thought the museums and flags were weird because they're direct symbols of treason against the nation. Flying a nazi flag is one thing considering we declared war on them, they were a foreign entity, and there is a greater political purpose to Nazism, but the confederate flag was part of the *civil* war held on our own turf and nothing more. That flag is a direct symbol of treason to our country no matter how you want to rationalize it. Flying that flag should legitimately be punishable by death or imprisonment. Same with statements like the "south will rise again". That's an actual direct threat on the nation and it's way past free speech at that point.

Another thing that makes them weird is that they're like participation trophies. The war wasn't even won. That'd be like the Chinese having a statue commemorating the Rape of Nanking and doing reenactments for fun. It's pants on head retarded.

Now I'd completely understand saving artifacts and preserving history in museums, but the whole building statues, active commemeration, and flying flags shit really doesn't make sense. Not one bit.

>demonize the south
>South worships fallen generals and losers, while saying the North was in the wrong for trying to keep the Union.
The South literally do re-enactments of the civil war, the North doesn't even fucking do that. You're literally stuck in the past and you deserve your high nigger population cities, take our Chicago niggers back, you fucking mongoloid. We wanted them gone from the nation, but yet again a southern democrat just HAD to kill Lincoln who wanted to send them back to Africa.

>the slaves who built your economy.

You confuse the mule with the farmer, Tyrone.

What? You faggot, there are all kinds of war re-enactments in the South for shit other than the Civil War. Just because you are a retard about living history demonstrations doesn't mean you get to spread your faggotry about it unopposed.

The thing about the civil war is south got their asses completely kicked, a lot more people died down there than up here.
That can be a strain on the collective consciousness, but it doesn't make it okay.

The thing is that you can't kill an idea, we just killed a bunch of southerners 200 years ago, then just let them assimilate and taint the dignity of our nation.

R8

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Is she saying people "can't get over the civil war" because they still have statues of confederate soldiers?

Because if so I pray she will be executed soon.

kek'd

Wrong

>Union: 365,000+ total dead, 282,000+ wounded
>Confederacy: 290,000+ total dead, 137,000+ wounded

Should have been more clear, wrong to the
>a lot more people died down there than up here.

There was a thing called reconstruction, my city was occupied for 15 years, then a long chain of events leading to modern us military activities. But let's just pretend none of that happened cause muh redactions

Why should a bunch of racist traitors be turned into heros?

They deserve a dirty grave covered in ivy at best

I personally avoid black people whenever possible and do not interact with them.

As a percentage of population, I should of specified.

We were all slaves to the British.

>t. "What say you fellow (((white))) poster

>participation trophies
then why the fuck do we have a Vietnam war memorial?

White Southerners did get over the Civil War. Which is why they're some of the most patriotic people in the country. What they can't get over is the attack on their cultural artifacts.

That's a good question

What cultural artifacts? The flag made in direct opposition to the Union as a symbol of treason? Slaves? The few properties that got burned down (and then could have easily been rebuilt) because those idiots were willing to station themselves in and wage war from a mansion?

They still had their land, they still had their communities, they still had their capacity to have a strong agriculture based economy with the use of tech like the cotton gin. They just lost the slaves and a couple of rural buildings. If you really want to know what did in the south more than anything else economically, look up "Confederate Bonds". Dumbasses actually gambled away their slave labor fortunes on treason.

>Flying a nazi flag is one thing considering we declared war on them, they were a foreign entity
> confederate flag was part of the *civil* war held on our own turf and nothing more.
You wouldn't know the flag of the CSA if it was shoved up your ass.
It wasn't the "civil war" it was the war of northern aggression. The south just wanted out of the Union, and not for all the bullshit reasons (((they))) teach you in school.

> That flag is a direct symbol of treason to our country no matter how you want to rationalize it. Flying that flag should legitimately be punishable by death or imprisonment.
Britfags probably feel the same way about the stars and stripes. Makes you think, doesn't it?

Bullshit. The south tried to leave an abusive relationship and big daddy beat the shit out of them to make them stay, rather than be all grown up about it and just moving on. It's the old "if I can't have them, no one can" bullshit writ large. Quit trying to justify it.

You need to take your head out of your ass and read some history. Just a suggestion .

>slaves who built your economy