One of the nicest dudes I know is black

One of the nicest dudes I know is black.

Haven't you met a black person you liked, Sup Forums? How do you reconcile your hate with that experience

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They can be nice back in Africa.

Nah dude. Black people act weird and smell funny. Could I suffer through a sitting with the common negroid? Yes. But why would I when I could have a much better time with my fellow white brethren?

I've met black guys that I've liked. Now how does that change the fact that 90+% of them are awful?

My best friend is black but that doesn't mean I can't separate between groups and individuals or acknowledge objective reality.

racists

They can be nice back in Africa

Try getting to know them more. All my friends are either black, hispanic, indian, or chinese and they are all great
Your post is racist but i am glad you have a black friend. If you are white i would recommend try dating a black women and your racism may go away.

No matter how nice they are their street culture sucks. Even gentrified nignogs can't shake the ghetto tendencies.

This is objectively true

>Try getting to know them more.

But I've already said that I've met black guys that I've liked. You're dodging the question of how that changes the fact that an overwhelming majority of them are terrible.

However the only ones that convince me are the ones that work hard for next to nothing to get their kids through. Those nignogs are a step above the rest. Still ghetto though.

I have met alot of people I liked that are part of a group I dislike.

I have met a cool pedo. Seemed like a great guy then someone told me what he did and I confirmed it with other. Pedos are still shit

I have had a spic give me food when I was hungry. That doesn't stop the majority of Mexicans from draining the economy.

I have a nigger I have known my entire life. He is a junk man we call black and picked up junk from my dad's land. Great nigger, he is my nigger the same way my dog is my dog. But if most dogs acted the same way most niggers do I wouldo want to hang them too.

One bad apples spoil the bunch. What separates Europeans from others is that we through the bad apple out where other races indulge in them.

This is true. Hell, I'm black and I do not like hanging out with most blacks.

Too many fall for the kangz meme.

>Be me
>Got redpilled through T. Sowell & Sup Forums
>be black
>Go to africa (Ethiopia for those Curious)
>Observe blacks in their natural habitat
>Saw one guy begging a shopkeeper for an IOU for condoms
> Saw one guy in need of mental health help strip naked and walk the streets in broad daylight
>Uncle through marriage got mugged in broad daylight by getting hit in the head with a rock
>see severe mistreatment of animals (horse had necrosis on its back leg - horse driver was an asshole on top of that)
>In capital city air was breathable.
> Therefore Blacks can still be Niggers in Africa

I i was at 6 flags yesterday.
Got line jumped by almost 15 people in a row
All black

Go to
Green text 4 u desu

I feel bad for my racism when I see regular black folk
For about a minute, until I see some dumb shit like chimpouts over dead thugs

>What separates Europeans from others is that we through the bad apple out where other races indulge in them.

cringe

>be me
>wake up
>step outside
>see black person
>day ruined

Anyone else?

Ok user there are whites there are hillbillies, Mexicans and beaners, Italians and whops. Negros more often than not tend to not have the support of the system which makes it tough for families to stay afloat. That causes families to have kids without good parenting. So the proleg is that in negro culture the negro to nigger ratio is very skewed

black person does not equal nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

There is black people, and there is the niggers.

Niggers can come in every color, but black people are the most affected by it. Then the latins, then the whites, the the asians.

Forgot about the moors, the moors are even worse than any other nigger.

>#notall______
They are on average much less pleasant to live with, and your o e exception does not disprove the rule.
I like my dog.
I don't want a house full of random dogs.
Reconcile that.

So we should cease to exist, because of nice Black people?
That doesn't sound very logical user. That's the same type of thinking as "hot Mexican chicks exist, so flooding our country with Mexicans, isn't really that bad."
Hot Mexican pussy, and nice Black people, are no reason to flush everything our Forefather's built, down the 3rd world toilet.

>>Saw one guy begging a shopkeeper for an IOU for condoms
That's...actually kind of commendable, in a way. That he was willing to use protection, and that he was trying to beg for them rather than just steal them.
For reference, compare some American niggers...

Good point. I stand corrected.

Racists. On my Sup Forums? How can it be?