Why do people say it's the owner and not the dog?

Why do people say it's the owner and not the dog?

Am I missing something?

No

yes

It's both. Some dogs are more prone to attacking and owners use that to accentuate those traits.

A dog like that is dangerous in the hands of a shithead irresponsible owner, such as most niggers and other punks who get one to look bad ass. That is too much dog for someone to handle, if they can't even handle a job.

They use the same logic with niggers. And generally pitbull owners are nigger lovers.

>HE ONLY KILLED DAT MAN CAUSE RACISM AINT HIS FAULT MAH BOI DINDU NUFFIN

People also say niggers commit crime because of poverty.

Same fucking story.

maybe

A brain I guess.

The cropped ears are also a tell tale sign of someone who wants to look bad ass. If it's not a working dog there is no reason to chop em.

all breeds are exactly the same if you love them enough, didnt you know?

Liberals somehow say they believe in evolution, while at the same time try to deny anything that may be percieved as a negative adaptable trait that is inheritable and inherent in some organisms enviroment. If they were to concede dog breeds are real, then it opens up other fields of science that are absolutely taboo to these armchair scientists who refuse to challenge what is "accepted" science.

He was a good boy he dindu nuffin.

The problem lies with both nogs and nog dogs

Okay

But where are the numbers to prove they're actually just pitniggers

Same principles as anything.
It has the potential to become deadly, and it's dangerous as it is. Does that mean in the future it will hurt anyone? Depends, on how the owner handles it. Now, is the owner capable of undertanding and handling something dangerous? That's the most important thing.

tl;dr: its owneship should be linked to a certain IQ/psychological level

>Why do people say it's the owner and not the dog?

This is not a political subject. Why do you post all these dog threads?

Explain yourself. Others here aren't smart enough to notice your anti-pit shilling or that it isn't political, but they are, to be kind, fucking stupid.

Why the dog threads and what do you hope to accomplish?

Why don't we just make breeding these things illegal and get rid of most of them? No point in keeping them around

I don't know what you're talking about, I was arguing about these pitniggers with a friend

Getting rid of these fuckers is political

>No point in keeping them around
Depends on who you ask.
They are used for security and hunting.

There aren't any.

It's such an inconsequential number the government doesn't care.

>inb4 someone posts that liberal woman's blog

You post this shit all the time. The wording is distinctive.

You are like the Anal Avenger on /gif/, obsessed yet ignorant.

Okay

Daily reminder that there is more genetic variation within each "race" than there is between any of their averages.

sage this is the 3rd pitbull thread in two days faggot

Let me know if you find a white guy with sickle cell then.

Sickle cell is a specific mutation, I'm talking about the kind of variability that would cause an appreciable difference in intellect.

SMASHED
SLAMMED

Disgusting

THAT RIGHT T2 WAS BRED TO ABBIE . DIRECT NITRO X BIIGIE SHORTY . HER SISTER MADE GOTTILINE DAX . I CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT SHE DOES WITH TOADLINE T2 . IF YOU LIKE THAT RIPPED MUSCLE CLEAN POCKET LOOK BUT STILL EXOTIC . THEN THIS IS THE BREEDING. . EMAIL FOR MORE INFO

No.
I've worked at an inner city petsmart for 4 years. We constantly have pits come in the store with their owners. Our groomers all agree that they'd rather groom a pit than a chihuahua because chihuahua's are much more likely to bite than a pit. Hell, in those 4 years we've only had one incident with a pit where one bit an old lady and guess what? The owner was a nigger who left his dog there and bolted. Never even had a problem with pits trying to attack other dogs in the store.
Have you ever seen a white kid who was adopted by niggers? The white kid will literally act just like a nigger. It's the same with pits.

I'm skeptical but interested

Literally looks like a demon. Does no one notice that?

Little dogs are fucking vicious.

I still have a scar on my hand from my grandmother's dachshund from 30 years ago.

Napoleon syndrome.

This. Little dogs are babied more and are allowed to get away with shit you don't let big dogs get away with such as jumping on you and letting them show signs of dominance toward you without noticing. It just all adds up to small dogs being more aggressive and territorial than larger dogs.

Right, but when the consequences of one of them flipping its shit is that you have to pick it up and lock it in a bathroom, that's not a big deal.

Meanwhile, when the pitbull loses its shit, it will try to kill you and everything else in the house, and has a reasonable chance of succeeding.

Why do you care what happens in my house?

For starters, you're a faggot if you clip your dog's ears like that.

that dog would be dank to fight in a dungeon with a greatsword

It's both.

>The dog is more capable of damage than most dogs
>The owners are usually subhuman, ghetto and incapable of raising a plant.