*** MASSIVE REDPILL ***

Here is a redpill for you Sup Forums, get ready... this is a big one.

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion is disinfo AND real at the same time.

There is no "Jewish" problem.

Read it, however do the following:

>Replace "Zion" with "Sion"
>Replace "Goyim" with "Cattle"
>Replace "Jews" with "Illuminati"

Why do I know this?

Because Bill Cooper, who predicted 9/11 claimed that The Protocols of the Elders of Zion was actually an Illuminati work and I trust him.

Its not the Jews, its the Illuminati. And they all praise Moloch, they do not follow Judaism.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BplUD6kQYuU
youtube.com/watch?v=d7jJMYJbAKc
youtu.be/xYGFfvhnV2k?list=PLF05201F9DA35C234
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PROOF:

youtube.com/watch?v=BplUD6kQYuU

Morphius teir Redpill , no joke. THIS is the ENLIGHTENMENT Sup Forums seeks.
Cooper admitted he did not know everything but he has been 100 % accurate in the Big Picture.

Here's a (You) for posting Bill Cooper

He was the most successful prophet and red pill dropper that ever existed. Everything he said has come true so far. And they killed him for it.

THE NEW WORLD ORDER = THE MYSTERY SCHOOLS

THE ILLUMINATI = MYSTERY BABYLON

THE JEWS ARE THE SCAPEGOAT

THE ZIONISTS ARE NOT REAL JEWS

youtube.com/watch?v=d7jJMYJbAKc

Bunp

Bumping because if Sup Forums listens to all of Bill Cooper's content they will finally understand everything

Have a bump. Bill Cooper is kick ass.

Thing is, I think at the highest levels they are technically Luciferian according to Bill. Not Moloch worshippers.

IF YOU WATCH THIS YOU CAN NEVER GO BACK

youtu.be/xYGFfvhnV2k?list=PLF05201F9DA35C234

Bill cooper is great. He was a pioneer and so ahead of his time.

Also check out Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars, he named the Jew long ago.

RIP

they are not your everyday jews. they created all three Abrahamic religions and co opted them to control people. They don't practice any of those religions.

>And they all praise Moloch

Kek killed Moloch

Praise Kek

The real OG red piller

The guy called out Alex Jones as a fraud.

What are Bill Cooper's thoughts on aliens?

you idiot you need to read more, its in our faces.... look at every top comment against Trump is a FUCKING JEW
>tfw hitler was right about dasjuden
GAS THE JEWS RACE WAR NOW

Judaism/satanism is the same thing.

That guy was never the head of the FBI he was a field office chief not like Comey.

Moloch was also an ancient Hebrew and Canaanite god worshipped before YAWH revealed himself to Abraham

yeah right on cooper was right but sorry OP, it is 'jewish elite' or whatever you want to call them. just calling them jews vs zionists doesnt fuckin matter lmao

Bump because Cooper. Behold A Pale Horse wasn't my first red pill but it put so many other things into context. RIP in Peace, Mr. Cooper