Are the freemansons a group of Jews that study mysticism or a LARPer barbecue group?

Are the freemansons a group of Jews that study mysticism or a LARPer barbecue group?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AiMR8LuWcLs
archive.org/stream/LudendorffErichDestructionOfFreemasonryThroughRevelationOfTheirSecretsEnglishVersion1977/Ludendorff, Erich - Destruction of Freemasonry through Revelation of their Secrets; english version; 1977;_djvu.txt
youtu.be/xYGFfvhnV2k?list=PLF05201F9DA35C234
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

both

So what exactly is their goal? There's mansory symbolism everywhere.

It's just a bit of harmless fun.

freemasons and illuminati = jews

They were a group of WASP intellectuals that got raided and subverted by kikes and turned into a joke.

They're just weirdos.

i want to become a freemason

No Jews at the top? Automatically call bullshit.

i was a freemason for a year, its a complete joke here in Australia. I was at one of the larger temples and they do fuck all, just speak crypically and hang out with other elderly fucks.

The internet has replaced what the freemasons used to stand for, the spead of information.

They are a component of the cult of Saturn. It's the normie recruiting arm of the Cult. It's the only way in without political status or familial connections.

so you believe something written in the "jewish chronicle" very telling goyim

youtube.com/watch?v=AiMR8LuWcLs
archive.org/stream/LudendorffErichDestructionOfFreemasonryThroughRevelationOfTheirSecretsEnglishVersion1977/Ludendorff, Erich - Destruction of Freemasonry through Revelation of their Secrets; english version; 1977;_djvu.txt

Jews like to virtue-signal one another using religious imagery. They also have failed to understand the meaning behind spirituality and think they'll find their god elsewhere, and so they explore all religious systems looking for the Truth.

One thing that was strange though was one night I came in and the room smelled like gunpowder or something un natural...

fpbp

And the LARP is 18th century LARP.

see
get on my lvl

Both.

It's basically kabbalism for goys.

No. The Freemasons are a modern incarnation of the mystery schools of babylon

what does the "sigil of saturn" actually represents?

It's Kike shit and they should hang from the same rope. You cannot reason with the Jew or his Jewlets, the Masons. Kill them and you accomplish something useful for mankind.

What they say about us is silly. What they believe about us is even more laughable. If you knew what we had built for humankind over the years then you wouldn't be so suspect and you might even enjoy a bbq once and a while. Everyone's very friendly.

tell us more

Kikes writing for a Kike audience...

do you have more information about the mystery school of babylon?

It'd be a very believable forgery then, wouldn't it?

Keep shilling, Chaim.

Keep recycling your sayings, friend. It doesn't bother me.

The room was dark as fuck and there were props around the room that werent usually there, including an orb like object.

They change the room layout depending on whos there. Since i was a low level they had basically the same setup until i got sick of it and left.

They definently love young people though, I was 18 when i joined. Got alot of praise and extra effort from the members. They also care alot about who you know. Since I am 2 phone calls away from global elites then it was very easy to make it past the interview process.

my grandpa was a mason and grandma was an eastern star, am i royalty?

Yeah if you can prove it to the others

Yes, watch this entire series:

youtu.be/xYGFfvhnV2k?list=PLF05201F9DA35C234

This

New South Welsh, huh? Because yea, it is a laughing stock there. Even Vic is better, and that's saying something.

>mystery schools of Greece and Rome
FTFY

Oh, you were only trolling. Gotcha.

No, but you'd be put to the front of any queue if you joined. that's about it.

Did a thread talking about them recently:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

>being the son of a Mason got me a job
Yep, seems pretty jewey to me.

They are what we will become

kike pedophiles

Kikes have been pulling strings since the Empire. Wake the fuck up white people.

Hermeticism is much better than Talmud Babylonian mystery. Are the Masons really just kike shills? I always thought they at least tried to expand from Jewish tricks. Albeit they love the temple of Solomon and if anyone read the new testament and old they would understand that's not a good thing to worship

Bump

>they love the temple of Solomon
It's just a framing device. Used to be Noah's Ark, but in the 1700s everyone decided that a wooden boat made less sense for stone masons to base ceremonies around, so it was changed.

an anuhole

Skeptical of that is true. Most of their obvious art points to the temple of Solomon, and that work has been around since before that time period

>and that work has been around since before that time period
It hasn't, though. In talking 1750s, when the 3rd degree was added.

Consider if every fraternity in the world was an offshoot of Skull & Bones. The original S&B and its earliest offshoots Remain intact, but the majority have vague ties to the original, and mainly serve as initiation points, fund raisers, and real estate holders.

The Freemasons are like this: 10-20% are legit Illuminati types, who work for the top 1-5%, all of which is bonded by blood and centuries of membership.

The 1-5% mirror the top 1% of elites, who have a globalist/Zionist agenda. They embody the detached capstone over the hierarchical pyramid of the world, which concurrently is Talmudic prophecy. Modern day pharoahs ruling an unenlightened civilization.

Many speculate the two columns on the checkered floor of Lodges are tied to Biblical/Talmudic scripture, and that the 9/11 WTC attack, two towers collapsing, ushered our world into the New Age of Judeo-Masonic rule.

Many Christian pastors, Google it, stress the belief that Christians and Masonry do not mix.

But desu, where my concern with Masonry lies, let's say you go to court, and unbenownkst to you, both attorneys and a party opposing you are Masons, and you're not. Then, perhaps the Judge or judge's husband is a Mason. Do you trust you'd get a fair trial? Imagine finding all this out, after you had lost. Your attorney never disclosed this. Attorneys can belong to secret societies. Many do. So it goes for everything in business and politics. Unseen fault lines and allegiances. Add in Zionism. Look at the world today. Masonry is alive and well in Israel. Of course, Judeo-Masonry is considered a conspiracy theory.

But you don't explain anything. Just vague answers

>Then, perhaps the Judge or judge's husband is a Mason. Do you trust you'd get a fair trial?
>t. Stephen Knight
Plenty of trials like the Sneddon murder case, bro.

>WE
YOU didn't do shit

That's all anti-Masons have. If they go into details, they get BTFO