We wuz not kangs

Newfag and YouTube commenter here. Recently I've been having an "intellectual" discussion with a retarded black nationalist who actually thinks Egypt was black. The things he has claimed include:
-Blacks invented binary code
-Blacks told the Spanish about America
-Native Americans Were Black
-Sirius (the star) was discovered by Africans

Tell me Sup Forums, what is the greatest proof that Egyptians were not black?

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/news/mummy-dna-unravels-ancient-egyptians-ancestry-1.22069
youtube.com/watch?v=1RZCogk6Tqk
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1216069/
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1002397
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ajpa.1330360603/abstract;jsessionid=4F50C426C2E545AF48BCA2A1D2E8EC37.f04t02
archive.fo/LmsLe
youtube.com/watch?v=7Sw3WtCAyXQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurgan_hypothesis
dailycaller.com/2017/05/30/scientists-map-the-genome-of-ancient-egyptian-kings-and-they-werent-from-africa/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

but they were

DNA proof that King Tut was essentially a Brit

Coptic Egyptians are the closest thing to ancient Egyptians and they are not black

>Mummy DNA unravels ancient Egyptians’ ancestry
>Genetic analysis reveals a close relationship with Middle Easterners, not central Africans.
nature.com/news/mummy-dna-unravels-ancient-egyptians-ancestry-1.22069

Ask what the most recent anthropological discovery was.

Protip:
>earliest human remains ever discovered
>europe.

Kangs forever btfo

its a negrocenteric cult they know they aint sheit so they steal histroy from other nations
niggers have the brain size of a scrotum just like women

>before the great flood
Stopped reading there. If anyone thinks that every animal on earth got together two by two onto a boat, including every type of ant and moth, and sailed for weeks not shitting on or eating each other they're insane.

Neither balcs nor egyptians invented binary code. The modern binary number system, the basis for binary code, was invented by Gottfried Leibniz in 1679 and appears in his article Explication de l'Arithmétique Binaire. The full title is translated into English as the "Explanation of the binary arithmetic", which uses only the characters 1 and 0, with some remarks on its usefulness, and on the light it throws on the ancient Chinese figures of Fu Xi

Ancient Egyptians look like Dwayne 'the rock; Johnson. The mummys reveal this when their dna was scanned.

just because he was shaped weird and had bad teeth doesn't mean he was a brit.

they were black, and washed egyptian dicks.

That's what I told him, he said it was "white-washing" history.

niggers are liars you fags fall for it

This is a nigger dealing with his own internal sense of inferiority. They know they are the worst race on the planet, along with abos, so they choose to believe in nonsense as a form of escapism. You can't convince them even though you are right, because they don't want to believe.

the fucking nog is delusional. You obviously arent going to win this argument with him

>>just because there is no evidence for something, doesn't mean that something never happened.

I mean, that is literally all these niggers base their entire belief on, isn't it?

While the statement is true, it is just as true for anything.

>>Well BEFORE niggers ruled the world, whites did.

Checkmate nigger. Ad naseum.

das rite look at the pic

The fact that there are noteable physical differences between North Africans and Sub-Saharan Africans, mainly due to the fact that the Saharan desert has been almost impossible to pass across. That probably suggests that Sand Apes have been mostly isolated from the Mediterranean for a long time, well before the Pyramids were constructed.

>Dwayne johnson
>white washing
This is why you don't argue on youtube. It attracts the very bottom of the barrel.

Think about it, in all of their early paintings, many of the Egyptian people are depicted with yellow skin, not a single with black

look Sup Forums, as much as you hate to hear this, ancient egyptians WERE in fact black...that is, brown skinned, nappy headed people. they were hamitic, meaning they are related to the ethiopians and the sudanese. they aren't semitic nor white...they are hamitic. not congoloid, which the vast majority of western blacks are, but hamitic people believed to be descended of mitzraim. most american blacks aren't related to ancient egyptians, but in the 1800's, ancient egyptians would be slaves, i'll leave it at that.

Or just start posting outlandish shit about Slavs having invented interstellar travel before the Turks destroyed it and say that history has been brownwashed. Turn it around on the nog and see if he realises he's being ridiculed.

Some more

This is some next level mental gymnastics.

Hamitic is a language family. Also, most Sudanese are Nilotic speakers btw and very racially different from the Egyptians.
Egyptians are caucasoid, lighter in the north and darker in the south; have straight, not nappy, hair and straight noses. They are not Horner's nor Sudanese. They are Egyptians and a Copy is the closest you will find to an ancient Egyptian on Earth.

no it isn't. what were they? white?

Copt*

>YouTube commenter

Kill yourself.

Gaddafi was also partly Hamitic, do you count him as black?

hamitic means "of ham" one of noah's son of traditions...ham means "hot and black"

and sudanese are related to egyptians, they just became isolated after a while. look at statues...they are black. NOT caucasian. caucasian means "of the caucases" they are not congoloid, but they are "black"

btw, coptic christians were already hellenized

that's a mummy. if you're trying to prove he had blonde hair, he also had brown skin

all of north africa was hellenized and arabized, besides, he definitely isn't caucasian

So we are looking at statues now?
There must of been yellow and green people in Egypt then.

Egyptians were closer to Arabs, Numidians were the blacks

I never said Gaddafi was Caucasian, but he certainly ain't black.

'Egypt' was conquered and reconquered from all different directions over its 8000 year long history. It got conquered from the south once by the ethiopians so for a while Egyptian rulers were black.
Anyone who says otherwise is a reality-denying faggot.

King Tut shared atleast 90% of his DNA with Western Europeans. Had blonde hair and blue eyes he was obviously Hamitic

> 1s and 0s copied from layout of african villages
OP, you've been trolled, hard mode

As if that means he isn't genetically Caucasoid? Fucking moron.

no but there are a lot of black looking statues. ancient egypt was a very mixed society racially

he isn't black. he looks like a quadroon though

source for blonde hair blue eyes?
>believing king tut was western european

explain this nubians / aincent negros looked nothing like egyptians

>village full of huts
>with wifi
what did he mean by this? you can't argue against him when he's just making shit up. there's no way to prove him wrong cause he'll just tell you that you haven't studied what he has

In case you want the whole conversation.

No dey wuz jooz.
youtube.com/watch?v=1RZCogk6Tqk

he doesnt look negro at all

where are egyptians depicted on ur propaganda?

in the wifi case, there's a bunch of patent and royalties around it
but you can't patent the public domain
if wifi has been around since then, and has proof, he should be able to challenge those, and dramatically lower the price of all network devices, for the benefit of the african people

>filename

dey wuz cushite nubian slaves of every nation like the bible predicted

that

here you go OP

A Predominantly Neolithic Origin for Y-Chromosomal DNA Variation in North Africa
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1216069/

"Since the estimates of the times to the most recent common ancestor (TMRCAs) of the most common haplogroups are quite recent, we suggest that the North African pattern of Y-chromosomal variation is largely of Neolithic origin."

Genomic Ancestry of North Africans Supports Back-to-Africa Migrations
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1002397

"The indigenous North African ancestry is more frequent in populations with historical Berber ethnicity. In most North African populations we also see substantial shared ancestry with the Near East, and to a lesser extent sub-Saharan Africa and Europe."

Clines and clusters versus “Race:” a test in ancient Egypt and the case of a death on the Nile
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ajpa.1330360603/abstract;jsessionid=4F50C426C2E545AF48BCA2A1D2E8EC37.f04t02

"We conclude that the Egyptians have been in place since back in the Pleistocene and have been largely unaffected by either invasions or migrations. As others have noted, Egyptians are Egyptians, and they were so in the past as well."

WE

>crooked nose

They were jews all along.

they look 0% nigger

Thank you, I will use this.
In summary, YouTube comments are cancer, but not cancerous enough, so I came to Sup Forums.

archive.fo/LmsLe

we wuz jooz

ur blind

JUDAH WAS AFRICAN
youtube.com/watch?v=7Sw3WtCAyXQ

They aren't literal terms, retard. Caucasoid do not come from the Caucasus mountains, nor are speakers of hamitic languages decended from some guy in an ark. Learn2etymology. It's not concrete proof.
Also, copy's were hellenized in culture and religion but not genetics.

look at them they are nothing like egyptians stop lying to other you know the truth they look like nubs

Ouidah is in Benin, no?

you L2ETYMOLOGY. caucasian means "of caucas mountain ranges" which means broadly eurasian origin.

hamitic means "of ham" which is noah's son in the bible...this is what the words mean and where they came from

and no, when egypt was hellenized, tons of greeks lived over there and race mixed.

So you're saying white people are descended from Armenia?

the general historical consensus, is that europeans had a population bottleneck in that region.

Those 1's and 0's represent an on and off state (link to numberphile binary vid here)

Yes but Benin wuz Judea.

so yes, some stayed and became armenians and some left and became germanics and celts and nords

youre a retard ham was not black only his son was cush cushite means negroid btw in hebrew
japheth means beauty and its where whites , europeans came from
shem is the father of the semites aka jooz
"caucasian" name came long after but in the bible whites came from japheth
and noah cursed cush to be a slave to shem and japheth just like the negros look up what cushite means in hebrew it means nigger....

so if ham's son was black then that means ham was...hmmm how do genetics work?

ham means hot in hebrew...aka his descendents populated africa.

Source?
Blumenbach, pioneer of race designations, named whites Caucasians cause he thought people from the Caucasus looked cool.

I looked it up once and they apparently wuz kangz. Neb.ians. For a few generations ruled Egypt. According to wikifags anyway

Everyone but me gotta stop whining

Pls have cancer

Most blacks are caucasian

Your obviously a troll

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurgan_hypothesis

Still doesn't defeat my argument, the ancient Egyptians people weren't black (except slaves lol)

You're asking for proof for an argument you are having with a guy who claims binary was invented by studying african villages? What's the point?

Artwork, hieroglyphs, mummified remains, DNA testing, historical accounts by neighbouring peoples. Basically every piece of evidence imaginable. Sure there was a Nubian Kingdom but it appeared after the decline of the high civilization had collapsed.

Unfortunately for you, I am Russian and know Russian geography. That is the Don-Volga region, north of the Caucasus.

Not black.

does this ancient statue of the first pharoah look white to you? or..kinda blackish? pic related

not that they LITERALLY came from the caucasus, just they had a broadly eurasian origin...

Those remains weren't human. They were from a species that existed millions of years before homo sapiens.

That's like saying African statues look more alien than black.
Check your own sources and don't try to act smarter than me. That is not the Caucasus region, that is were Volgograd and Stavropol are, aka not the caucasus

dailycaller.com/2017/05/30/scientists-map-the-genome-of-ancient-egyptian-kings-and-they-werent-from-africa/

AYO HOL UP

>all of north africa was hellenized and arabized, besides, he definitely isn't caucasian
North Africans are North Africans, nigger, and the purest North Africans on earth are the Tunisians, look them up on google images.

>hmmm how do genetics work?
you're arguing from biblical bullshit fairytales, and you're asking about genetics? See actual scientific literature above

no, it's not like saying that at all..

and what? i'm not acting smarter than you... i repeatedly say white people are called "caucasian" because they have BROAD EURASIAN ORIGIN.

also you're being hardheaded anyway..you obvioudly didn't read the whole thing

Stages of culture and expansion[edit]

Overview of the Kurgan hypothesis.
Gimbutas' original suggestion identifies four successive stages of the Kurgan culture:

Kurgan I, Dnieper/Volga region, earlier half of the 4th millennium BC. Apparently evolving from cultures of the Volga basin, subgroups include the Samara and Seroglazovo cultures.
Kurgan II–III, latter half of the 4th millennium BC. Includes the Sredny Stog culture and the Maykop culture of the northern Caucasus. Stone circles, anthropomorphic stone stelae of deities.
Kurgan IV or Pit Grave culture, first half of the 3rd millennium BC, encompassing the entire steppe region from the Ural to Romania.
In other publications[17] she proposes three successive "waves" of expansion:

Wave 1, predating Kurgan I, expansion from the lower Volga to the Dnieper, leading to coexistence of Kurgan I and the Cucuteni-Trypillian culture. Repercussions of the migrations extend as far as the Balkans and along the Danube to the Vinča culture in Serbia and Lengyel culture in Hungary.
Wave 2, mid 4th millennium BC, originating in the Maykop culture and resulting in advances of "kurganized" hybrid cultures into northern Europe around 3000 BC (Globular Amphora culture, Baden culture, and ultimately Corded Ware culture). According to Gimbutas this corresponds to the first intrusion of Indo-European languages into western and northern Europe.
Wave 3, 3000–2800 BC, expansion of the Pit Grave culture beyond the steppes, with the appearance of the characteristic pit graves as far as the areas of modern Romania, Bulgaria, eastern Hungary and Georgia, coincident with the end of the Cucuteni-Trypillian culture and Trialeti culture in Georgia (c.2750 BC).

i'm arguing etymology. i took up that user on his argument

purest north africans are the tunisians? tunisia has been a culture hub or europe and the middle east for millenia

DNEIPER/VOLGA REGION

>latter half of the 4th millennium BC. Includes the Sredny Stog culture and the Maykop culture of the northern Caucasus.
>northern caucasus
>caucasus

>i'm arguing etymology. i took up that user on his argument

Well, then address the scientific papers.

>tunisia has been a culture hub or europe and the middle east for millenia
Sure, a hub, not a fucking brothel.

it was conquered by arab muslims in like 600 ad

>it was conquered by arab muslims in like 600 ad
What does that prove exactly?

that modern tunisians are mostly descended from arabs

>Kurgan I
>Dneiper-Volga region

1 comes before 2 if you are confused.

This is unbearable to read. Such stupidity should not exist in this world.