If Hitler wrote in Mein Kampf about exterminating the Jews, how is the Holocaust a lie?

If Hitler wrote in Mein Kampf about exterminating the Jews, how is the Holocaust a lie?

I'm all for exterminating Jews and all, but how does that make sense?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Ju1w-iDR0o
docdro.id/3sOGJqR
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well, yeah if he wrote about exterminating the jews that might have been a good point

He didn't. The word "expel" was replaced with the word "exterminate" in the translated and post-war versions of the book. If you can find a pre-war version he says he wants to expel the joos

Sounds more like he wanted to exterminate white people because he killed 100 million of them and now Europe soon all muslim

Hear it from Netanyahu himself:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Ju1w-iDR0o

This. Fuck you OP, you fucking rat

lol BTFO kike

Hitler did not once talk about killing the kikes in Mein Kampf
Have a complimentary copy of Mein Kampf, Stalag translation.
Read nigger read!

Anyway way I came to figuring out the holocaust was a conspiracy theory and not true at fucking all was by reading the official citations. The big books.
Shit like The Destruction of the European Jew, the Nuremberg Transcripts (Avalon Project look it up for trannies), etc
Don't just read them, take ganders at the footnotes. The shit they Hillberg and others cite. Check out the memoirs by these people.
Slowly it'll start to click and you'll see why I view the holocaust like I view flat earth.
Difference though is kids aren't taught to believe flat Earth

Also I am sick of these AI feeding captions, solve them three fucking times to get through.
Fuck Google, Hiro better be making bank from this shit.

Woops forgot the link
docdro.id/3sOGJqR

You know you used to be able to upload PDFs, guess some Sup Forums fag ruined it for everyone somehow.
RIP

Bless you, user, but Earth is round. I don't want to derail this thread but if you start a flat Earth thread I'll explain there. Just put a political twist on your OP so it doesn't get deleted. Something like, why are the Democrats hiding the fact that the Earth is flat?

link the new thread here

Dude no I'm saying I view people who say the Earth is Flat as crazy conspiracy theorists just like I view people who say the holocaust is real as crazy conspiracy theorists.
I apologize for not being clear enough
Earth is round, Moon landing happened.

that was the Allies

Ha gotcha. My bad. Hey faggot the Holohoax never happened. Please leave our people alone.

>Wikipedia
>Madagascar Plan
>1938 initial discussions
>1940 planning for deportation officially begin
>1940 September plan stalled because Brits
>1940 August plan abandoned
>Hitler continued to mention the plan until February 1942
>1941 December Hitler resolved that the Jews of Europe were to be exterminated immediately
>1941 December Hitler resolved that the Jews of Europe were to be exterminated immediately
>

Yes wikipedia is a great source!
Really academic!

(((Wikipedia)))

Scholmo left in shame and tried to create a new thread:

I think a lot of people that say the holocaust was a lie really mean that it is exaggerated to the point of being a lie. I've read a lot of people calling bullshit on the 6m number....it does seem kinda high when you look at people who did the math.

TL:dR: JEWS TAKE OVER RUSSIA AND MAKE COMMUNISM AND SPREAD ATHEISM TO DEFEAT CHRISTIANITY. THE JEWS HOLOCAUSTED ~20 MILLION CHRISTIANS IN ROLLING GAS CHAMBERS N ALL THE SHIT THEY BLAMED GERMANY FOR...

WHEN LIBERATED, EVERY CAMP LIBERATED BY ALLIES TURNED OUT TO BE A WORK CAMP.

EVERY SINGLE CAMP LIBERATED BY JEWISH LEAD SOVIETS WAS CALLED A DEATH CAMP AND SAID EVERYTHING THAT THEY DID TO CHRISTIANS HAPPEN AT THESE CAMPS AND ANYONE WHO SAYS IT MIGHT HAVE HAPPENED DIFFERENT ITS NUTS

but u dont hear about the holodomor in school :)

nice try shill