Just lol @ marrying a woman who went to college

>I went to the same college my parents met and married at. I was hoping to meet marry and settle down. Instead I was met with hundreds young college aged women who were NOT interested in marriage. They were interested in: 1) Partying 2) Having sex. College was 24/7 fuck fest. Extreme social promiscuity, cheating, drama, drugs, and parties. I was an observer but NEVER a direct participant because my heart would not let me. This eventually caused me to stick out as a third wheel observer on campus. Someone who was always “not mixing” or “participating”. As a result I never enjoyed the benefits. I rarely dated. Instead I was sneered at.

>The vast majority of these young hot girls vigorously pursued college life sex like you would not believe. They had sex with a large variety of guys. What I personally call “lily padding”. These girls did anything and anyone in the name of “fun” (fun=parties, fun= sex with new people, fun= drugs, fun= raves, fun = frat party etc.

>Many nights I could not sleep because of the girls getting fucked hard… 1,2,3,4 dorms down. It was very loud. All the time. I remember how much it hurt to be rejected by one girl in particular I had my open hopeless
romantic heart set on… We had allot in common. I pursued her like a complete gentlemen – and was eventually turned down. That same weekend after getting turned down I got to hear her getting fucked hard and loud in the room next door. The guy who lived there was a super scraggly unattractive heavy drug user covered in tattoos majoring in “music studies”. This girl was young hot thin beautiful in her physical prime. I never said anything. But I felt so hurt she turned me down for casual sex with a guy like that.

[Part 1]

>However party guys, flash in a pan athletes, loser guys in bands, wanna be DJ’s and self-professed “club promoters” – were ALWAYS getting these girls at their youngest hottest physical prime. Basically the more of a loser the guy was… the more these women would have sex with them. Hot sorority girls flocked to Football players like a butterfly’s on a beast. It didn’t even matter if the guy was black. College athletes did not even TRY to get laid.

>One night I had enough. I confronted a room of 8-10 gorgeous white girls. These girls were 18-24 years old. I asked them if they planned to get married. All seemed to say more or less – YES. I asked what their future husband would think about their behavior. I was immediately met with hostility. I was told the future husband would “never know” and “it’s none of his business”. The girls said they knew exactly what they were doing and were planning to “have their fun” (fun= partying, fun=sex, fun=going on spring break etc.) and would “settle down later”. I asked: when are you planning to settle down? They said: “It depends” and “probably around 27, 28” or “maybe sooner it depends”. I really put the girls on the spot. During our exchange they saw I was upset. They told me I should be happy because “nice guys finish first in the end”. I told them you cannot have your cake and eat it to. Then I was told by Kaylene (a young thin super sexy blonde with curves in all the right places (who BTW refused to date me even though we were friends and according to her roommate had sex with almost 30 guys in one semester ) she told me “Michael let me tell you something: not only am I going to have my cake eat it and eat it too. I’m going to have it with ice cream and sprinkles”. All of the girls laughed and smiled in agreement.

Go back to r/incel

You mean rk9?

Go on...

The soluntion. find religion let the idiot sluts be just that. They may snag a husband later but more likely than not, they will be alone past 30. Their value will decrease, they will try for successful men, who can smell they are not marriage material and who also can now get innocent younger women who want families. They are forever fuck and chucks.

Tl;dr
I met my wife at college, she is a good woman and I couldn't be happier.

bro, if you want to get laid, just be a project, women love them.

Wrong sub faggot.

>find religion
good goy

We all know that traditional women are pagen and all positive characteristics of "western" christianity are european (pagen).

>not only am I going to have my cake eat it and eat it too. I’m going to have it with ice cream and sprinkles”. All of the girls laughed and smiled in agreement.
AHAHAHAHAHSHAHSH.
Is this how whores actually think? Fucking kek. The most they will be able to get is a big fucking beta cuck. No man worth anything will settle down with them. Especially not with the upcoming generations. The internet exists and young men are getting redpilled en masse.

Very redpill bro

Mucho autismo

Roma delenda est

Most of them are retarded. They think "I can get one-night stands with Chad, so I can get a relationship with someone like him."

Obviously this never works out, because Chad has a list of several more attractive girls he can call up on a whim for sex, but they never listen when you explain that to them. "Oh my gosh, user, you just don't understand. Me and Chad have a *connection*. I think it's because he's a Virgo. We're like meant to be together, and we had a really deep conversation about Afrojack and tripping balls on molly."

>t. former raver still mad about all these idiots flooding the EDM scene

Is this copy pasta from Redpill?

GAS GAS GAS

And then they an hero when they are 30 and still not married. Nothing you can do senpai.

kek those people have to be trolling

implying that christianity isnt a synthetic religion that adopted pagan symbolism, ritual, and ethics.

its nothing like what the people who wrote the dead see scrolls were doing.

im just saying if ya want chastity go where it is

many of the people i know who say they are christian are the biggest degenerates ive met and they use religion and jesus will forgive as an excuse for the immoral shit they do im not even religious and that bothers me

You wouldn't find good girls at college.
I mean, why would a girl ever need a degree? It's obvious that she's a slut

I went to my church youth group and its like some sjw lgbt club. Christians are pure aids

top kek

This

Call me a white knight or whatever but I feel really bad for these women. They've been deceived into essentially ruining their chances of a fulfilling life.

nah not a white knight. a white knight wouldn't care about the women and only try to virtue signal to get laid. obviously this isn't good for them. its either one or the other. you cant have both.

Things are only gonna get worse before they get better. Our current era will fall apart eventually just like rome. This current situation is unsustainable.
Also who gives a shit, at the end of the day they are doing this to themselves and will reap what they sow. Just like pic related.

Get used to be alive... even those of us with wives and children deal with this garbage

women are necessary but ultimate blue pill machines.. been married 5+ years///they talk a big helpful game. but the second one angry white guy online does some batshit crazy thing we are all at fault... even though islam is overtly anti-feminist.... its literally cognitive disonance.

>They may snag a husband later
They will convert to Christianity and claim that they are pure now because they were born again.

They might, but once you've had every flavor in the shop its pretty hard to settle down with just one for the rest of your life.

lmfao this is totally insane

Thank you, user