Ever been so irrelevant, you're not worth a public backlash?

Ever been so irrelevant, you're not worth a public backlash?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vw-rb5gtG7g
youtube.com/watch?v=4PmUrrAkYfg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Asking for a friend

In all seriousness, all my favorite alt-lite figures are overreacting to this just like the left does. It was a joke. We're better than to pretend like we're offended at a joke. We've become what we hate the most: snowflakes.

Holy fuck, Mason looks really bad in that picture. Add that to the fact that he's cheaply trying to get brownie points for killing Trump and desperately grasping to relevance you've got yourself all the makings for a JUST.

irrelevant sage, not worth our time

problem is a lot of these "jokes" dehumanize one side, giving the other the impression that it's justified in committing violence against them. we saw this with conan and the "gas trump supporters" joke.

Are you implying we should be okay with people breaking laws? It's a felony to threaten the POTUS VPOTUS or any successors.

Fuck off Brian

>tfw I've liked Manson since the mid/late 1990s
>tfw mocked by popular kids for being an edgy goth
>tfw not accepted by the real edgelords because Manson was too popular for them even though I liked their obscure edge-music too
>still listen to his music to this day
>now this
Th-thanks Brian

Again, the left are the ones who act willfully ignorant. We're better than that. You know damn well that wasn't a threat.

>won't somebody pleeease think of the children

Netflix Death Note is looking like shit.

You deserve it for worshiping a washed up edgelord for so long. He had a decent album or two in the 90's, but that's it.

KILL WHITEY NAWH SAYIN G 100 100

whos this guy?
youtube.com/watch?v=Vw-rb5gtG7g

youtube.com/watch?v=4PmUrrAkYfg

You guys are idiots. This song is very deep.
T. Yuge manson fan in denial

Ever engaged in mutual masturbation with another guy over the internet?

I see they tossed out claymation for the new season of Celebrity Deathmatch.

He looks like a cross between a fag and that Brazilian chick with the red face paint, please post the pic bc I can't find it

I meant the pic of the Brazilian whore

Who's 'we', Schlomo? This "let's be aloof and above it all" shit is exactly why the Right lost the culture.

>Implying we didn't win back the culture by being politically incorrect

>War is peace.
>Freedom is slavery.
>Diversity is strength.

Is Marilyn Manson the long lost Bogandoff brother?