Why are white people so prone to crime?

Why are white people so prone to crime? youtu.be/RBpKYaAQ71Q

Pol btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ITS A MAJORITY WHITE COUNTRY

WE ONLY BITCH ABOUT BLACK CRIME RATES BECAUSE THEY ARE 13% OF THE POPULATION AND COMMIT ALMOST HALF OF THE CRIME

if you watch the video you can see how white people have the highest crime rates yet somehow it's always black who are called violent and criminal

>ITS A MAJORITY WHITE COUNTRY

45% Isn't a majority, cabron

Nigger go back to rebbit and try to become internet famous there cynthia

Even liberal egg sucking faggots google admit it is higher than that

>((((WHITE))))

Oh god.
Are you really italian?
We are supposed to have high iq... tell me that you are using a proxy, please.

Still not black

Not an argument

Didn't know there were only two races. Oh wait.

I'll just leave this here.

static is wrong

... a random crime committee is most likely to be white but so is a random person.

Yet still, a random black is more likely to commit a crime than a random white

Not sure if trolling or statistically illiterate.

source?

Go read the comments on her video.
They don't believe that blacks make up 13% of the population.

Did you fucking look at it?

It's shocking, but I wouldn't say it's wrong

Hispanics are white

She's right. Niggers aren't violent at all.

90% of racially white crime in america is of latino or hispanic origin. In crime statistics mexicans are considered white.

actually european real white people only commit 10% of all crime in america

>Still not black
Yet still not white. "White" people according to those the statistics commit 70% of c4ime and are about 60-70% of the pop. How does this not make sense to u. 13% of the pop. (black ppl) commit 1/4 crimes. also, take a look at the picture again. That pic debunks your whole argument nigg. How is that white? If that's considered white then I can see why the 'white' crime rate is so high. You FILTHY italian, rake my yard NOW

Did you watch the video?
Whenever there's a crime, it's most likely than not been committed by a white person for almost every charge.

>unironically being this retarded

>If you change the definition of white people then white people are not so bad

Lol

Source needed. Muh check out muh based Youtube video doesn't qualify

>what is a "per capita crime rate"
>what is crime rate relative to demographic population size

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Scientifically prove to me static is wrong.

All the data from the video is from the FBI 2015 crime data. I'm sure you can find it with a simple search.

this dumb fuck can't do math.

If I had a population with 9999 whites and 1 black and every year there were 10 crimes, 4 by the nigger and 6 by whites, then what you said is still true even though the black guy is committing over 500 times more crime than the average white.

In America, the "crimes per black" is much higher than crimes per white, and that's the relevant figure to look at when structuring societies.

White Total arrests = 5,753,212
Over population = 2%

Black Total arrests = 2,197,140
Over population = 8%

8 larger than 2, blacks have a per capita crime rate four times higher

>if you watch the video you can see how white people have the highest crime rates
What did she mean by this???

Did anyone call this girl a nigger yet??

fils de pute msf i hope u will be hanged with your bowels

White people get killed by black people close to the same amount as white people kill black people. Only a little bit more. How could it be 9.83 and 0.77 if that were true? Whites killed by whites is close to the same number as blacks killed by blacks. How could you have 10.22 and 53.94? Have you ever thought of going to the links of these images before you say their true? Or shocking?

Sub 80 IQ nog confirmed, cannot understand rates/proportions.

he is not italian but a fucking anglos or american refugee helper

That's also explained in the video.
Black people are said to be the most violent crime when they commit less total violent crimes than whites.
Black have smaller homes, are more poor, go to worse schools, are more targeted by police, etc.

I left her a comment, let me know what you guys think.

>You base your entire argument on faulty logic. The question is not who commits more violence, its who commits a disproportionate amount of violence? Of course white people commit more violence, because there's way more of them. And that's not even including the fact that in these stats hispanics are treated as whites which inflates their numbers. Black people on the other hand commit a disproportionate amount of violence.

>Take murder for example, blacks are responsible for 51% of the murders while only being 13% or so of the US population. You can break that number down even more since the most likely murderers are young men so in reality only 5% or so of black people commit 51% of murders in the US.

>So look at all the percentages of crime black people do, if they commit over 13% of a certain crime, that means they are overrepresented and means they are more likely to commit that specific crime. Using the FBI crime statistics blacks are overrepresented in all crime. That's the true issue.

>Now lets look at real numbers, lets say that the population numbers switched and black people constituted 60% or so of the population and whites only 13%, what would happen to the murder rate in the US? So 13% committed 4,437 while 60% committed 3,905. That gives us 341 murders per percent for blacks and 65 murders per percent for whites. That means that if the population numbers switched, the number of murders in the US would be: (65*13)+(341*60) = 21,305. That's a 250% increase in murders. That proves blacks are more violent than whites which makes you wrong.

>Nice try though.

Yeah, because they aren't so bad. The ddfinition of "white" used to mean someone with 100% european dna. Now it means anyone who looks European or had 1 European parent. Is it still "white"? I hate faggot leftists who think the definitions should b dynamic. NO NIGGER, not everyone is white. BASKETBALL NEVER HAD A CHANCR IN THIS WORLD. OLD JEWS MADE IT THRIVE. NO-ONE WOULD PLAY THAT SPANKER SPORT IF IT WASNT FOR JEWS BUYING NIGGERS BY THE DOZEN FROM GHETTO HIGH SCHOOLS ACROSS THE COUNTRY. KNOW YOUR PLACE BLAK MAN

a whore too; i bet she suck nigger refugee

>less total violent crimes than whites
No shit, Sherlock.

I should be used to it, but the delusion and narcissism of niggers still depresses me. There is no talking with those apes. And what's worse, so many whites have been trained to defend them unconditionally.
The comments are very similar to what you can read on pol, yet when normies read that, they refuse to see blatant racism and hatred. It's a shame, but their complete lack of self-awareness and intelligence will force us to react by violence when the time comes.

have you seen the bloated fool smelling nigger corpse washed ashore msf piece of shit?

You have not proved to me that static is wrong

You literally cannot explain rates to these people, they are not intelligent enough to comprehend it. I've tried, I've seen many others try. Rates and proportionality are too abstract for most blacks to understand. They can only go as far as "this number is bigger than that number", then their brains shut down.

Again, obviously they commit less total crime as a race; there are ~4 times fewer blacks than whites.

As for crime; the correlation ( though now we're probably way over your head ) between percent of a municipality which is black and violent crime is much higher than the correlation between GDP per capita and violent crime.

Which leaves one option; it's either their race or their culture, probably a bit of both.

btw this includes hispanics as white case in point pic related

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43
>total white murders : 3,799
>total black murders: 4,379
How exactly do you get 53.94 compared to 10.22 you stupid inbred fuck?

ANOTHER THING, LIMOSINES ARR NOT HOW BLACKS RIDE. CADILLAVS ACTUALLY WORK BUT BREAK DOWN AFTER 3 YRS. FUCK THAT SHIT. GET BETER CARS. U SPEND SO MUCH JUMPIN THOSE CADDIES. PAY FOR A DECENT, LONG LASTING CAR AT THE VERY LEAST. NOT ONE HAD TO JUMP THROUGH HOOPS TO GET WHERE THEY ARE NOW. OLD CAT LADIES FOOT THE BILL, CAUSE THEY'RE IN THE WORK FORCE NOS! (remeber, Stupid faggot? YOU LIBERATE THEM, THEY NURTURE THE LENNYS OF THE WORLD). NOW WE HAVE NOT SO GENTLE RETARD GIANTS RUINING COLLEGES EVERYWHERE. MY CHOICE IS ENSLAVE? GOOD LABOUR OUT OF EM, MOST OF EM DONT HAVE THE SMARTS FOR A DEGREE ANYWAYS. BUT IF YOU COULD MAKE THIS WORK WE COULD SEE BETTER RESULTS. But who are we kidding, YOU OLD BOOMER? You couldn:t even get YOUR OWN KIDS TO GO TO WORK. BE PREPPED FOR A COMMUNIST REVOLUTION. THEY LOVE TYAT SHIT NOW. IT REALLY IS DOPE, THOYGH. WAY BETTER THAN ICE BLOCKING ON A SATURDAY NIGHT

You're reading too far into it my dude, the static it's all about the static. Static is not wrong it's a scientific fact.

msf slut exposed ,she is gone now

white isn't white in those statistics remove taco they are less go by per capita not even close if b8 I bit

I'd love to say that's a horrible thing to say, but to be honest I have to REALLY slow and dumb it down whenever I explain stats to blacks. So far there have been very few exceptions.

>You're reading too far into it my dude, the static it's all about the static. Static is not wrong it's a scientific fact.
>It literally only shows murder
You don't need to factor in who killed who you understand that its wrong. Literally knowing basic math would help you here. You just wanna have a reason to dehumanize black people even though whites commit more violent crime than they do by a large slide. Black people are truly disgusting creatures, but at least know basic math before you call them animals you fucking moron.

FBI statistics only show which criminal's race, not victim's race.

I did the research, and per capita blacks still commit more crime.

STOP. Think about what you're doing. The numbers don't lie.

Multiply black crimes by 5 to get the proportionate numbers.

Or the opposite, divide white crimes by 5.

Scary shit.

9/11 was actually caused by penguins. I'm sure you can find the video if you search it.

Btw just because you're a retard ill dumb it down for you. The black on black part of the static is true. Yes. Its the rest that's wrong. But if you want the rest to be true bump up white on white crime lower whites killed by blacks and there.
I literally went to the link that was in the image so if that's wrong then the image is wrong.

Static is caused by an imbalance in electrical charge.

Statistic* Doesn't make you any less wrong.

I never made an argument, all I said was static is shocking

see
>but I wouldn't say it's wrong
Then yes you did make the argument the (((STATISTIC))) was right and i was wrong.

whites still at the top even when separating them from hispanics

You said static is wrong.
I said static is shocking, but not wrong.
Ya get it yet?

>white neighborhood

>black neighborhood

which would you rather live in?

Blacks don't just stab you because of the skin of your color.

There is a reason that most sub-Saharan African languages didn't even have numbers, only words for few/less or many/more. They just never developed the hardware for it. You can train a fair amount of them to do the steps involved, to pass a class or do a repetitive job, but actually understanding it is too much to expect. The idea of two amounts having different units just short-circuits their brains. Percentages, per capita, they just don't get it. Noticing this over and over again is part of what redpilled me on race. How can we have a society that includes people who can't learn things like that? The average US black IQ is 85, and that is with a high amount of White/native American admixture. Those below that average are never going to be educated in any reasonable sense. Sure, there are Whites who are too dumb for this, but again the proportion is much lower (not to mention the higher impulse control).

You're trying to get out of being wrong by focusing on other things. Listen. I am probably more extreme than you are about black people. They truly are worthless, but all i'm saying is if were gonna call this race of people what they are at least we should do it with facts and reason. Don't say stuff like "le blacks r just made like dat...", Talk about race, culture, and identity when we talk about why they're different from us.

how has nobody got this joke yet

you are beyond cucked m8

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/

and

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls

Look at the comments. Their typical reply is:

>how long whitey been sayin we wuz 13% of da population!? nawh, YOU iz 13% of da population

They need to be sent back already.

White

Black/minority neighborhoods have higher crime rates.

My current neighborhood was mostly white until recently. As a result of the 'cultural enrichment' came an increase in home robberies and assaults. Our local police precinct sent flyers to people in the neighborhood on how to safeguard against the recent increase in crime.

>niggers are this stupid

They shoot you because of the color of your shoes.

It still doesn't change the fact the image is blatantly wrong.

I know you're fucking trolling luigi but you do know these statistics have to be taken in relation to the demographic proportions of the country right?

They are more stupid than even most 'racists' realize. They are able to act in accordance with White social norms much of the time, this makes them appear more cognizant than they really are.

Did you check the second link?

Hahaha what ?

Blacks are grossly overrepresented in every crime statistic. How is this so hard for you to understand? This entire thread is based on a strawman argument and now you're calling people retard as if youree a fucking genius.

another fucking retard greaseball

CAN WE FUCKING SEND THEM BACK ALREADY?

HOLY SHIT

PLEASE

SEND THEM BACK

sage, not even a good sage

Whites are the in the majority. I would say whites are more prone to fighting but that's usually just the degenerate neets.

>blacks are 13% of the population >blacks commit over 60% of all murders

>one in every 3 black men will be put in jail in their life time, it is simple math really

nigger tier

doesnt even know what google is.

>I ain't left my nigger neighborhood and all i see is niggers so the whole country obviously like this brother

It's almost impossible to take niggers seriously at this point.

two words Luigi: Per Capita

Anyone who believes that niggers literally dindu nuffin is unironically a nigger himself. You don't even need statistics to arrive to the right conclusion, you just need life experience and common sense...

Holy shit i have been rolling for this for years. God save the queen. God let the king rest easy.

This has to be bait right? I'm new to Sup Forums but this has to be bait.

No way someone is this dumb.

Added. Thanks based Mexican. Latins are white and the legal ones can stay.

I don't know, you tell me