Once upon a time, a Prince asked a beautiful Princess, "Will you marry me?"

Once upon a time, a Prince asked a beautiful Princess, "Will you marry me?"

The Princess said NO and the Prince lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and fucked skinny big tittied broads and hunted animals and raced cars and went to naked bars and dated women half his age and drank whiskey, beer and Captain Morgan and never heard bitching and never paid child support or alimony and ate pussies and ass fucked cheerleaders and kept his house and guns and never got cheated on while he was at work and all his friends and family thought he was fucking cool as hell and had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up .....

The end

Plus if he can afford good (((family court))) lawyers, he can even raise his bastard children if he chooses.
If you aren't mgtow, you're a fucking faggot.

Nice insult, very creative and original. It cut me so deep that I've already reserved a church so I can get married and become the undisputed patriarch of a white nuclear family. Thank you for showing me the light, fucking leaf.

>Language barrier

>Language barrier

No, just the fact that it's 6AM here and I haven't slept at all. Going to bed now.

Good luck to you friendo

he was agreeing with you

Holy shit, the cringe

Brutal honest truth is that mgtow are female feminist types if you catch my drift...

>Schwarzmann
>nigger hands
>SCHWARZMANN

>mgtow are female feminist types
>mgotw
>opposes gynocentrism
>are like the female feminist
>not tradcons (who are gynocentric)

Your faggoty thought blog does not belong on Sup Forums. Get fucked and enjoy homosexuality

>undisputed

gynocentric family law has something to say about that my habibi......

MGTOW are just beta fucks. Women are awesome. The trick is not letting anyone (man or woman) control who you are. Don't give up, hold out. Humans live longer, traditional marriage is dead, you'll find someone who vibes with you.

But don't give up on women because one was a cunt. There are plenty of male cunts, too. Women can be awesome. Sure, they can't do things men can, but men can't do things they can either (ie baby factories, calmer demeanor [thanks patriachry!], and keeping you from being a beta fuck)

MGTOW is okay for now, but a shit long term plan. Hell, even tax wise, it's a shit plan.

I know.

They are. The they're the feminazis of the male species.

mgtow: i'm taking my balls and going home

the trick is to win the game, not to pout from the sidelines

Once upon a time, a large group of butthurt salty betas decided to take a heavily biased opinion on all women so they can justify living as a manchild.

By the time they reached 40, they committed suicide for wasting their sad lives of being the male equivalent of a feminist and trying to have sex with pixels

I'm pretty sure Martin is MGTOW

The dude has millions of dollars, yet he can't keep a girlfriend and occasionally livestreams his lonely self just so he has some company

Why not have an unlicensed marriage? You get the advantages of producing healthy white children without dealing with the family courts MGTOW's hate so much.

Spinsters kill themselves at 30 so I come out ahead

Haha, projecting much. Just because you're in a shitty relationship doesn't mean that I have to have one. I do whatever i want when i want. That includes being better than you

this can't be real

it's too many memes combined into one

How to make sure woman wont go insane and divorce rape me and send me to jail for fake rape like all those students in college who lost their place in university?

Inb4 u just have to find a good one bro

>im an ugly faggot, boo hoo

>I'm an ugly faggot
>roo
Story checks out

Bruh you're just another cringey MGTOW wannabe manchild who is actually a colossal failure of a man and there is a large amount users even on Sup Forums including myself that are far above you.

Women don't want gayming beta losers who think they are winning by cucking themselves in advance.

Have fun hiding from reality for the rest of your depressing life.

>be MGTOW
>trigger every single group on the internet

haha

>wah wah, don't dispute my genius at letting my genetic lineage die! Chickening out of trying to reproduce makes me smart, really!

If you're such a failure that you're defending mgtow, just kill yourself and stop sucking up resources for those of us willing to fight.

Witnessed

Haha what a story, Mark.