Would you be ok with no wall on the mexican border?

would you be ok with no wall on the mexican border?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nah. We gotta have a wall.

YES, I really wanted that all, but Trump has bigger challenges to solve. Like 9/11. Israel attacked the USA on 9/11, The proof: youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s Just google it!

I want a wall, and furthermore, I want national ID laws for voting.

It'd be cheaper to increase border security.

Only if we get a canal filled with alligators instead.

No. Build the wall.

No it wouldn't a wall is a one-time cost with ~2-5% annual upkeep. Border enforcement would cost much more in as little as 10 years.

Trump has to make sure construction begins on the wall during his first time. It's vital. Everything else is fluff.

Maybe just a really well-guarded fence. But it has to have multiple spools of concertina wire and a mine-laden kill-zone between fences, minimum.

i'd settle for automated minigun turrets and minefields

no we still need it to fight drug smuggling regardless of migration policy changes

yes

Everyone on this shit hole who unironically supports that garbage solution to illegal immigration is a fucking moron

If you want to stop immigrates make it impossible for them to work here. full stop

(This)
We tried not having a wall. It didn't work.

did we try minigun turrets and minefields though?

No, a wall is permenant, trump is not, they cant keep getting in unless (((someone))) in the future decides to tear it down

fugg mexies hah gotta buil wall so they cant come in here hah mexco pusy is stank yo

The bulk of the "wall" will simply be enforcement of existing laws, allocating resources and clarifying that policy disfavors immigration of all types that isn't completely regulated by the Federal government.

Trump was speaking largely metaphorically and didn't even know it.

nope. wall is essential to defeating the zionist plan.

I'm fine with whatever Trump is able to get or nothing at all. I just enjoyed it's memeablility during the election.

this means you are ok with the concrete wall not happening