Is cannabis degenerate?

Is cannabis degenerate?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_intoxication
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's only slightly less degenerate than purple drank.

What do you mean

As degenerate as any other recreational drug.

most stoners I have met act like cunts and constantly steal shit.

No it's good, its simply the 420 stoner culture that is degenerate

It's very useful for people who legitimately need it

>Muslims are fine, it's their culture that is degenerate

well, as a recreational drug I meant. Shooting morphine all day is a bad thing, but people who are seriously injured can be prescribed it,

*dropping mic

Fuck no. Marijuanas dindu nuffin.

I use it recreationally because Its not legal here. Im a vet and its the only thing that seems to help PTSD

>It's very useful for people who legitimately need it

So those people will be fine with taking the psychologically inactive form of THC which known commercially as Marinol, right?

I mean, since they're not trying to get high or anything.

no shit it is you stupid ass. don't lie to yourself.

Im not a doctor. I get it you're angry for some reason about this and are trying to be edgy but you really think people getting high is that big of a deal?

Yes

I'm a doctor. It's fine.

good analogy

Absolutely. It is constantly shilled by niggers and jews, because it pacifies you and makes you a liberal cuck.

I got a letter from my last rehab, saying I went through "cannabis withdrawal". Can I go back there so they will shoot me up again?.

Usually it makes me want to kill people and trample on their corpses before I eat their remains.

No. But being a fucking useless stoner is.

>I'm a doctor. It's fine.

Whew.

Thanks, Doc.

It's as degenerate as you make it. You don't have to be some 24/7 blaze it faggot burnout to enjoy weed and be a responsible adult.

I don't see what's wrong with eating 3 pot gummy bears after a 10-12 hour day at work a few times a week, I own property, I pay my taxes on time.

The core issue in the weed 'debate' has always been about individual freedom. If you think I'm a faggot for enjoying marijuana, then I don't know what to tell you other to actually read a few books if you care about the issue, and grow the fuck up because marijuana is the largest cash crop in America and it's not going anywhere. Prohibition has never and will never work. Prove me wrong you edgy faggots-I'm high as fuck right now

I see this as a cultural thing, if they had weed in Europe 1000 years ago ti wouldn't be a big thing now. Alcohol is accepted even tho it is worse.
To the point does it control you. If Yes Pothead
Does Alcohol control you. If Yes Alcoholic

Yep, big daddy government told me its bad so I think it's bad. And that means it's DEGENERATE.

You have vet PTSD?

My cannabis is quite good.

no but this is.

2-Arachidonoylglycerol is the true natural cannabinoid which activates the human endocannabinoid system. 2-AG is found in natural human breast milk, and is thought to calm babies as well as promote neurological growth.

The psychoactive effects of a cannabinoid are known as 'dissociatives', which allow one to create mental associations which would not have come about naturally (condition breaking). Marijuana contains the psychoactive THC, which mimics 2-AG

The endocannabinoid system exists in the human body for a reason; to deny its activation, and call it degenerate, is unnatural, and degenerate in and of itself.

Cannabinoids literally expand the mind -- don't fall for the Jew lie.

No but it seems to attract plenty of degenerates.

Weed does not make you a degenerate, but degenerates may smoke weed. Same as alcohol, same as cocaine, same as sugar, same as coffee... same as water.

The individual is the degenerate.

No. Ancient Aryans used Cannabis, among other plants, as medicinal cures. Weed is so popular because it is good at healing the mind, in conjunction with other things of course. But when used by itself or as recreation, the healing elixir becomes a poison.

>>Cannabis is fantastic medicine
>>Cannabis is also somehow poison

Meanwhile, there is no evidence of the negative effects of activating the endocannabinoid system, juxtapose to the mountain of positive evidence.

Every culture has some sort of drug except Eskimos, couldn't figure out how to make Alcohol from whale blubber. We are programmed to use something to alter reality.

Without sensory input, deprivation causes the human mind to hallucinate.

If anything, psychoactive drugs calm the mind to bring forth what has been suppressed.

Those poor Inuits: never evolved to the taste of alcohol, and now it makes them crazy.

Plants are not degenerate people are.

whats wrong with getting high

Modern cannabis is and do you know why?

It is not balanced.

If you grow cannabis you need to do it in a way in which some seeds are present.

It is about removing the male and only worshipping the female. also crossbreeding endlessly for hybrid vigour and not caring about the plant giving it small smace bad food and so on.

like people this creates negative energy in the plant.

but then you knew that didn't you (boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/127805219)?

Why do you think 90 percent of the stuff around is super strength?

Who was the first with the seedless marijuana in the 70s, the people that handed out the acid and for the same reason it is BAD for you in the long run and you need to be careful with it.

Weed is for plebs. Acid, shrooms, ayahuasca, and DMT are god tier.

>>Mah natural is imbued with magic

Oh glob... it contains a chemical which activates the CB1 and CB2 receptors.

It's biochemistry, not alchemy.

Some days I'm joe rogan and I say no. Other days I see what absolute losers some stoners are and I say yes.

This is coming from a guy who has about 18 plants midway through growing season out in the wilderness.

I don't even smoke that often either, maybe twice a month with a few friends.

I just love the idea of cultivating and then enjoying my own crops.

Using any mind altering substance is degenerate.

Does anyone microdose marijuana? What if you just have a tiny bit instead of getting absolutely wasted on it? Can you get some of the positive effects without the couch lock?

any medicine used improperly acts as a poison, user.

So the endorphin rush from exercise is degenerate?
The adrenaline rush from exhilarating activities is degenerate?

Nice quads.

Yes, you can. But it takes self control. If you're constantly microdosing after a few weeks or months your tolerance will build up and you will require increasingly larger doses to achieve the same effects.

Nope. Bettering yourself/achieving pleasure through work and effort is not degenerate. Temporarily pretending you're better than you are through drugs is degenerate.

Anything used improperly can kill you:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_intoxication

THIS IS WHY CBD IS THE ANSWER!!!!

this is exactly right xD
Cannabis is a medicine - it can heal the mind.
Cannabis can also be a poison - it can distract the mind and be used to escape reality.

Nothing is good or bad on its own.
We humans - we are the gods who create both good and bad, and we say "this is good!" and "that is bad!"

What type of god are you?

Since when do psychoactive drugs make one temporarily pretend? You must be inexperienced.

Drugs are a tool from which to learn.

>constantly steal shit.
lol like what

>crying
degenerate identified

How does an adrenaline rush from doing dangerous activities like skydiving better oneself?

you got a fridge next to your grow? wtf lmao

They are linked, the drop in cbd is down to bad breeding practices and overbreeding and cloning.

low cbd leads to bad mental effects.

people say people can be cloned and many of the worlds top bloodlines are actually intermarried to the point of incest.

The same reason the royals need factor 8 for a papercut is the same reason an og kush throws up a hermie now and again.

No, I use it to treat my degenerative disease. That makes it anti degenerate

Nothing wrong with escapism.

Video games and movies are in the same category.

Man fuck cbd. My weednoob friend and his weednoob wife use CBD occasionally to deal with stress because they couldn't/cannot handle their newborn baby.

I tried it. Shit is weak as fuck. Gimmie some dank.

I hope she doesn't breastfeed.

That's delusional. Drugs are a (usually temporary) way of altering the mind/body.

Anything learned through them can be learned through sober and productive behavior.

It might not, but you atleast learn you have the guts to actually fall from a plane instead of the slothy cowardice to trip on your couch in the basement.

fuck. anyone who smokes weed even semi on the reg knows that one fiend friend who would totally steal some bud off u

Yes. All drugs are degenerate. A healthy man doesnt need heroin and booze

Your IQ sounds like it's in the mid 80s

yes

>Nothing wrong with escapism
...in moderation
wasted much of my youth on wow

she does.

Precisely why I avoid this garbage.

They clone and destroy the original just like weed cuttings.

The truth is more looper than american ultra.

Thanks for helping me realize why I feel dirty when I take a dab, i'm gonna throw out my rig now

>>Anything learned through them can be learned through sober and productive behavior.

Cannabinoids are a dissociative psychoactive. You may spend years to come to conclusions which can easily be obtained while activating the CB1 receptor.

Is it just a coincidence that art and drugs are so commonly associated?

Try it some time, user.