Create your own 9/11

Create a new version of 9/11 set in the modern day that would make Muslims hated again
RULES
>no nukes of any kind
>must be somewhat realistic/feasible
>assuming 9/11 wasn't an inside job

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bojinka_plot
thenakedscientists.com/forum/index.php?topic=21667.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ISIS launch simultaneous strikes on the Vatican, Buckingham Palace and the EU HQ in Brussels. The Queen and Prince Phillip die, as well as the Pope and Tranholp-Mikkelson.

HAHAHAH, okay mr. CIA, you really are trying tonight

something major (100s or 1000s of casualties) on a landmark like vatican, buckingham palace, etc.

or you know, like kill kim kardashian. fucking retarded fuck population

Dress up as muslims, kill as many jews as you can

it's the only way to spur international action

>>must be somewhat realistic/feasible
fuck you CIA nigger, go brainstorm on Canadian tv

>the CIA outsources planning for the next false flag to Sup Forums
heh

>now this is CIA posting

Coordinated attack
Forty two man team
Each team reports active shooter situations all over the targeted town in the hour leading up to the attack
Armed with rifles and bomb vests
Steal cars
Ram them into elementary schools during recess
When car disabled, get out and start mowing down kiddos
Suicide vest when the cops show up
Spread out the attacks nationwide

Now do it again a week later

Wouldn't really do much now...

Mail a bunch of free 55" LED TV's filled with C4 to people that live on first floor apartments in large residential buildings. Tell them they won a sweepstakes from buying butter or some shit and here is their free 55" LED TV. Then blow them up all at once and level the building. I am surprised it hasn't happened yet.

^ISIS

Mount Rushmore
Plymouth Rock
Empire State Building
Statue of Liberty

Destruction of any of these would make Americans want to go on another crusade.
Hell it's making me angry just thinking about it.

Why not the freedom tower? Also the Statue of Liberty would not have the death toll and wounds be enough

> leave C4 TVs at the front doors
> niggers steal them
> slums are blown up
> Sup Forums performs mental gymnastics on whether to praise islam or not

>Hell it's making me angry just thinking about it.
NICE TRY HALIM, EXPECT THE PARTY VAN SHORTLY

>for you

The Louvre and Eiffel tower
same day
truck bombs should be enough

IT would be pretty funny if they bombed Arianna's "charity" concert shes finna give in Manchester

Statue of Liberty is pretty much the most significant and famous US landmark. We might even drag the French out of their hidey hole considering they gave it to us.

>triggering the greek
So it's effective then?

Allahu akbar

How do you end a fireworks display other than with a ton of simultaneous explosions all over the sky? Real terrorists would create an absolute shitstorm everywhere at once.

why hasn't someone bombed the NYC NYE celebration yet? the one with the huge ball falling down?

Nice honeypot thread

Oh shit, that one works too. Millions gather in Times Square on NYE

>ITT: R.A.N.D. gives in and finally outsources to their superior, Sup Forums.

besides board lulz
any attack on you retards is going to affect Greece and the rest of the world in ways we don't want to be affected
9/11 was effective yes, if you are a Orwell fun

We are the Jews now

>Muslims are the problem!

>Muslims blow up Holocaust remembrance center
>0 casualties
>0.025 cents in property damages
>yet jews go full Anudda shoa
>the west suddenly realize they can't keep letting more refugees cuz it could hurt jewish overlords fee fees
>every muslims commits sudoku by 2 shots in the back of the head overnight
>borders closed for them indefinitely
>israels shells three palestine hospitals as a reaction
>whole world applauds Israel's bravery for standing up to those bad literally hitler muslims

Seems to be the only way people would wake up tbqh.

Preplanted bombs at a very crowded concert. A single guy could pull it off.

>muslim victims in the middle east
>white victims in Europe
????
>jewish victims in NY
N E V E R F O R G E T

>invent donkey cloning device (donkey replicator)
>bring it to city of your choosing (let's say Mexico City)
>replicate Donkeys til there is widespread destruction.

Think like the wave in Day After Tomorrow that destroys new york but instead of being made of water it is made of donkeys

ISIS bombing a liberal/blm/sjw protest.

>Implying the learned elders of Sup Forums have not been the true chosen people the whole time

Prove that the destabilization of western countries has been wholely funded and planned by the middle east.

Read "Day of Rage" basically its your idea right here plus roving gangs of ISIS gunning down parents stuck in traffic trying to get to the school.

I hotwire a bus so that it will explode if it goes less than 55 mph, wait for it to fill up with commuters during rush hour and then call the popo from a payphone to inform them of my demands...

5 million dollars in unmarked 20s.
Lady Gaga must sing the national anthem again at next years superbowl.
All mexicans, muslims and niggers must be deported within 24 hours

Wait I kinda forgot the point of what I was supposed to be doing

Dilbert man predicts bombs and GPS's on hobby/consumer drones used in attacks, but I dont think mudslimes have that kind of sophistication.

I really don't see another 9/11 happening without a dirty bomb being involved.

>mfw i have a raspberry pi set up for the sole purpose of bricking and wiping the drone that keeps flying into my backyard
i've gotten the little cunt 8 times so far

I had to do this in a college class once.
My idea was to gas a live basketball game.
>60k in attendance
>nationally/globally televised
>gas deaths are brutal to watch

I have often wondered why we have not had some sort of chemical attack. I don't know anything about chemicals or what chemical does what but it seems a logical way to attack.

Also, since cruise lines hire people from all of the world, I am surprised some not terror cell has gotten a bunch hired into ships to carry out an attack. Mass attacks on multiple ships at the same time. No police at sea, no guests with guns or weapons to fight back, international waters will make it extra interesting.

How about a mustard gas attack?

>Buy a shitload of ammonia and bleach.
>Design some kind of device to mix them together
>Take device into crowded, and preferably poorly ventilated area.
>Set it off
>???
>الربح، الحمد لله

Bonus points: Block the fire exits and mow down people as they try to escape the bottleneck you've created with guns and/or bombs.

Nah.

If they wanted to piss people off they would hit the world cup or the super bowl.

5000 rags go to the Superbowl with 2 liter bottles of coke and a packs of mentor. Whole dome of people are killed on tv

they sank the deep water horizon with a speed boat but the cia covered it up

I am pretty sure that was Godzilla or donkey kong. Not a speedo

What?

Rushmore and Liberty could be rebuilt in a year with minimal loss of life.

What would be dramatic would be multiple truck attacks on a gay pride or similar parade. A few trucks running over and killing a couple hundred faggots might do the trick.

Go to bed CIA you're drunk

yeah call feds in 1 2 3

islam with a speed boat in the gulf
>killed 17
>destroyed 100s million in prop
>destroyed ocean
>killed bp stock
>suspended new oil rigs for years
>spiked gas prices
>killed tourisim in multi states
4/20/10 -april 20th!!??!!?

it was a terrorist attack covered up b/c it effectiveness

Members of isis and all Islamic groups around the world Ally with North Korea, islamists use North Korean fighter jets to shoot down passenger planes Saratov and st.petersberg are attacked Germany falls to the muslims and attacks Russia russia repels the invasion and Islamist fly two planes into Spain's capital building islamists attack Miami killing upwards of fifteen thousand

>north korean
>fighter jets

(((ISIS))) kidnaps the young loli granddaughter of the Japanese Emperor. She gets killed, the world mourns the loss of a cute little girl, and Imperial Japan rises again with the fury of 10000 dragons, intent on making Neo Manchuria out of the Islamic State.

Ok ISIS, trying to get us to give you ideas baka

Yeah, not playing

Large, dual quadrotor drones drop into open football stadium and detonate shrapnel bombs, grotesquely injuring thousands and killing hundreds

oh wait this one is actually going to happen in european soccer stadiums

9/11 15 years later, reloaded.

Needs to be much more well coordinated in terms of time due to social media. All 10 targets are hit within a 2 minute span of one another from 11:30 AM - 11:32 AM EST.

WTC
Pentagon
White House (killing President Hillary Clinton and former President Bill Clinton).
US Capital Building (143 members of Congress killed)
Nose dive into the middle of Times Square
Sears\Willis Tower
432 Park Ave
Suitcase bombs go off on busiest NYC and Washington DC metros at that time frame.

I feel like you're well over 100,000 deaths at this point. You also get to watch deaths first hand, planes flying into buildings from the plane and tower viewpoints, people snapping their last words before jumping. It would intensify the horror by a lot more than the original 9/11. Prominent political figures, along with a few celebrities with the 432 Park Ave hit, die.

2016 election carries on with Trump or a Trump like figure being elected. US immediately loses its mind, with a two front war against Saudi Arabia and Afghanistan almost immediately.

underrated post

Ok I got it. All you sandniggers cut your own throats simultaneously. The progressive left now hates you for attacking diversity.

Got it? Go!

>create several psyop terrorist cells
>have them declare war on eachother based upon extremist ideaologies
>war for a year in own country until forced intervention occurs because the west is predictable
>war with west for a few years
>decimate several countries while spreading ideaology
>cells infiltrate native population and encourage people of said countries to move outward
>disguised as migrants move terror cells throughout europe
>trojanhorse.jpg is go
>now european countries have welcome terror cells throughout their home countries where previously would have been unwelcome
>spread like cancer throughout native populations
>resume terrorist operations on much larger scale
>now host countries are spreading radical ideaology and it catches on like wildfire out of control
>nothing in beyond our reach as they welcome us in
>end game

I call this "islamic trojan horse"
it's quite brilliant if you ask me.
why invade an enemy when they will let you in willingly?

>simultaneous attacks on normie tier events in span of a week across major cities inside America
>rock concerts
>hipster bands
>music and beer festivals
>live drama performances
>no less than 1000 dead
>if possible, kill many more

This is the best idea because it would convert a shit ton of normies.

if you want to really put the nail in the coffin; plan a large scale terror attack that would be identical to 9/11, but just more planes.

If a Muslim terror attack was ever able to kill 10,000+, it would be over for 'MUH islamophobia'. America would be able to occupy the entire Middle East without much resistance.

>>must be somewhat realistic/feasible
>>assuming 9/11 wasn't an inside job
Pick one.

*without much domestic resistance

What are you waiting for CIA? we know you want that juicy oil

fucking hell, that would probably work.
it would be like the ending of fight club in real life.

How about I don't and I say I didn't.

Please explain

That reminds me, wasn't Trump supposed to tell us who did 9/11? I hope he's just taking his time to build up suspense.

it's one of those AR drones, they let you connect to them via wifi and overwrite the file system without authentication

>40 suicide bombers with automatic weapons

i dont think an operation this large scale has ever been done.
whenever you get suicide bombers they act alone and just go for pay dirt.
have them fire off a few mags then hit the kill switch.
event is unknown, it would depend on which country would have the most relaxed security.
i'd say wait for a major sporting event in britain.
or just fly a jumbo jet of fertilizer bombs into the summer olympics.

This is a trap btw. I can't believe I just learned about this "bojinka plot" recently...took place in '95. After the the first WTC bombing in '93. We don't need to give them any more ideas btw. Whoever really is doing it. They are consistent though. Airplanes, Airports,Boats (2k plot) and embassies, etc... en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bojinka_plot

kek, does it just drop out of the sky?

They did this in Mumbai.

Bomb the mosque. Make the Muslims rise up.

>tfw I was supposed to be named levi

the propellers stay on sometimes and make the thing do cool backflips for a few seconds, but yeah then it drops out of the sky. i'm thinking of rigging up a big antenna and putting a few more watts into the thing so i can fuck that little brat's day up from across the street. that or a small dish.

Well I definitely would NOT "convert" to Islam, go to a mosque regularly. Make a YouTube about my extremist stance. Make a final video saying that I am following the truest form of Islam, urge other sandniggers to self radicalize, fertilizer van bomb a national landmark like the St. Louis arch or the Seattle tower, or some crowded street in time square.

Can't release the info until he finds a way to actually arrest everyone involved.
You're talking about something really yuuuuuge that many high ranking officials, business leaders, and international philanthropists were involved in.
The apparatus can easily crush him if he tries to release info. They would do everything they are capable of to stop him and they are capable of much, even rewriting reality while we watch helpless.

>St. Jeb

Slow and steady

canada has a lot of syrian refugees. i bet they would like some "free vacations" to israel.

>would make Muslims hated again
By normies?

Hack Facebook and Instagram and delete every account

the countries not accepting migrants are the only smart ones.
wolves in sheeps clothing.
isis accidentally attacked something near israel once and immediately apologized.
There has to be something i don't know about the strength of Hamas.

Mr McNally?

how hard is it to get c4

heh

Here is how you really start the second 9/11.

ISIS gets 50 planes

Rams them into DC buildings

not hard user
thenakedscientists.com/forum/index.php?topic=21667.0

This is easy CIA

Crash plane into major outdoor music festival

They have up to 75K people attending could easily kill 10-20K emergency crashing plane into field

>CIA
>honeypot
>CIA

no

>ISIS,

maybe

>larping NEET

probably

>eiffel tower falls 3 days trips make habbening

fuck sorry wrong link.
you can just google "how to make c4"
you can most definitely make fertilizer bombs easily which can pack just as much of a punch as c4.

It honestly does not matter. I'm convinced that a Muzzie could blow up a lefty's entire family and they would still put the blame on Western civilization and how Muslims "are the real victims"

fly a plane into the new WTC

>Coordinated attack on Silicon Valley
>FB, IG, Twatter, and Snapchat datacenters destroyed with thermite
>hundreds of casualties
>meanwhile dozens of different cells in a bunch of cities bomb and gun down hipster neighborhoods

That would be my dream happening.

If Muslims bombed Starbucks the liberal SJW's that hate capitalism would flip shit.

>>eiffel tower falls
No pls, not the Giant Scaffolding With Lamps!

>muslim
>shoot up gay nightclub
>kill about 50 faggots
>injure another 50 faggots
>everyone loves faggots
>amerisharts finally "get" islam
>immigration policy drastically changes
>we all become faggots
i'm sure that's how it would go down

I think civilian targets are the wrong way to go about things if you really think about it user.
If you want to cripple a nation bomb the power grids of DC, California, and NY.
the country will come to a grinding halt.

arm the muzz and make them shoot up a gun convention

laugh

Spray the produce section of the supermarket with cyanide

ISIS takes over a small, liberal, American city. Literally hundreds and hundreds of jihadis invade America under the guise of being Syrian refugees.
They execute all cops and blockade the city, shooting anyone who tries to leave. Before the national guard can be called up the day is saved by the thousands of CCers that take the fight to the ISIS faggots, culling their numbers enough to stop the advance until the army arrives.

By the time the media start reporting on it the WASWAS faggots have flooded the internet with vids of them executing cops and slitting the throats of toddlers, as well as Cletus and bubbas go pro footage of them removing kebab. They will have no choice but to call for nuclear holocaust, and the rage will inspire thousands of Americans into revenge attacks, removing kebab. Any survivors will be deported Jack to whatever shitholes they came from just in time for vengeance bombings, with the ex emotion of anyone on a watchlist, who will be vanished to a recently upgraded Guantanamo bay for cockmeat sandwiches.

With America so staunchly nationalist, the attack and their foreign policy will inspire right wing advancement in yurope for decades