You triggered, Sup Forumstards?

You can't complain about PC culture and then be offended when someone attacks your obese god emperor.

Don't be snowflakes.

Other urls found in this thread:

rojakpot.com/islamic-rage-boy-not-mossad-agent/
medium.com/@AmyKDacey/here-s-what-happened-with-ngp-van-the-sanders-campaign-and-the-clinton-campaign-d75dd1d2edbf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ALL HEIL

came here for this.

Someone attacks, we attack back. Not exactly running to safe spaces fa.m

>A washed up "actress" doing something to become relevant again.

What else is new?

Literally who

No one is offended by this. Just the double standard that if a celebrity made a video doing this to Obama they would be fucking crucified and blacklisted forever, and if they had a comedy show on Adult Swim it would be cancelled

>we attack back.
My sides!

Without being a fucking liar, what would you say if one of the Fox reporters did a similar picture holding the head of Obama?

Andy Dick in drag performing modern art?

Trump is a joke.

Anyone who disagrees is a retard.

He just guarenteed 8 years of democrats moving forward and a repeal of everything he does.

Just a big mouth who lied to us all and never followed through on anything

>Hold a detatched head of your country's leader
>"ARE YOU TRIGGURD M8 xDD"
Why the fuck wouldn't an honest to God american be irritated by this?

Name specifics. Protip: you cant

Waaambulance.

A trany holding up a very badly molded bloody head of the president?

can someone redpill me on "our" "obese god emperor" ?
this is an international board faggot (and fuck you too mods)
AND YOU WILL WATCH MOVIES WITH SUBTITLES, sweetie

She's already losing sponsors and tour dates and it hasn't even been 12 hours. Laugh all you want.

Why would she post this? Her ugly ass face is totally inappropriate

Wall, defeating ISIS, ban on immigration

There's 3

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW

what a dumb cunt
of course that could be funny, just depends if it's actually funny

Yassss! Slay queen!

Even though this is kindergarten tier bait, outright threats to the president like this have historically always been investigated and dealt with appropriately. Even if you agree with her, you're a bloodthirsty savage if you think an image like this is in any way okay.

>reddit spacing

look if carrot top wants to join the religion of peace thats his decision . i dont give a fuck .

the more pressing matter is what is tmz ? is that a terrorist organization like pkk or isis

She didn't want to be funny, she wanted to be scary for intimidate trump voters.
What of an idiot.

Lmaooo

Not to ignorant frogshitters:

rojakpot.com/islamic-rage-boy-not-mossad-agent/

That guy's not who you think he is.

I don't believe in freedom of speech or expression for leftists, sorry.

Go back to Sup Forums

If America waited for Greece to make a board, we'd still be waiting.

>mfw why people think that Sup Forums is triggered and not just doing this because we think it's funny.

Oh boy 8 more years of the government getting nothing done, glad you're happy

I fully endorse her right to make this kind of "art" and express whatever she pleases. But I think it's fair to point out the inconsistencies and double standards of people who express these points of view. If a white male created this seven years ago with an image of Obama, there would be a massive uproar.

Further, we can criticize the message and nature of this. What is she trying to say? Specifically. She wants to behead the president? Is that literal or meant to represent something? Why, exactly, would she want to do that? Any one of these questions would completely derail her, but that's not the point.

There is nothing wrong with expressing things in a violent, grotesque way...and it's kind of the point of freedom of speech, to say and present vile and unpleaseant ideas and things...but I can still think what she is "trying to say" is fucking retarded and doesn't make any sense and contradicts a lot of the ideas she has put forward previously.

ALSO SAGE THIS SLIDESHIT

You don't think anything's funny. You're humorless sociopaths offended by anything right in the world.

some men just want to watch the world burn.
they all post on Sup Forums.

PUT THE LOTION IN THE FUCKING BASKET

Cnn/msnbc: Trump is literally HITLER. Every cell in his body is evil. We need to assassinate him immediately! Trump, your war crimes WILL NOT GO UNPUNISHED.
Kathy Griffin: check out my comedy art. Anderson Cooper helped me create this genius piece. Its the president beheaded.

>TRIGGERED

>your

Rule #4 make your opponents play by their own rules

Do you even alinsky, bro?

you just saying this because you can't keep track of 25 frames and read subtitles at the same time
fyi i was never at /int, /b like 10 years ago and then str8 to pol
you are my bitch now

That's where you're wrong fucko.

>offended
Nah, we just enjoy salty tears and impotent rage

>tfw Katthy Griffin turned Cooper gay after they fucked.

That beautiful man will never pass down his genes the way God intended because of her.

>That guy's not who you think he is.
No one ITT thought he was a rabbi you retarded fucking newfag.
Just get the fuck off this site:
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

not my president

daily reminder Kathy Griffin is a member of ISIS

What's her name again, Sup Forums?

>Ka-allah al-Griffani

Go on another site. It's a fucking picture only retards like you get triggered from pic or words.

She's such an ugly hag! Watch CNN give her a promotion for this! On another note: here is some fascinating info I stumbled across from 2015, where the CEO of the DNC admits to a data breach involving someone in the Sanders campaign: medium.com/@AmyKDacey/here-s-what-happened-with-ngp-van-the-sanders-campaign-and-the-clinton-campaign-d75dd1d2edbf

this

i brought shame to myself, didn't even clicked on op image
image for me

>le edgy d-ilst failed comic trying to capitalize on Trump hate train treads into edgelord territory
>left turns on her
>apologizes

Is she trying to avoid prison at this point?

She already issued an apology. Is everything cool now?

To me, she's intensifying the anti-Trump tone in the country. That's OK because Trump has stabbed us all in the back with his empty promises. If Congress didn't give him the money for the Wall, it should come out of his own pocket.

This bitch news to lose her job. If they can get rid of Bill O'Reilly for his indiscretions, this should be more than enough to dismiss Griffin.

Oh, and implied threats to the person of the President of the United States are a FELONY.

But this bitch in JAIL.

Yes, you very much are. That's why you try to doxx anyone for the slightest leftwing microaggression that misgenders your frog-based political ideology.

As a disease, one of the most consistent symptoms of liberalism is an inability to recognize irony.

No, you're just offended.

I know I am young, but can someone tell me has this always happened with presidents? I barely remember busch being president and I was a baby/little kid when clinton was in. Is it normal for people to hate presidents so much on both sides?

That wasn't my point. He's a victim of poos. He's not a terrorist at all.

>media/lefties licks Obama's asshole for 8 years despite all his scandals, fuckups, lies
>imagine if someone did this to Obama
Not triggered at all, but your hypocrisy and cognitive dissonance is quite astounding.

we didn't get her fucked, liberals did. Specially that Clinton tweet

>articles start off by titling Kathy Griffin "D-List"

You assholes wanted a culture war where vast hordes of anonymous assholes would act as enforcers for thoughtcrimes, you don't get to bitch now that you're getting a little return fire.

shut up fag

Wtf is this retard barking on about? You used 3 words from a gender studies class in one post. You have some issues kid

>even Anderson Vanderbilt is offended by this

It's never been this bad before, at least not in the last ~38 years.

What kind of message is that fucking picture supposed to convey though?

It's totally juvenile and utterly inappropriate. That is pretty much the most outrageous piece of sedition you could conceivably post on the Internet, and someone of her age and experience should really know better.

But that's the level of discourse I guess the radical left is at right now. Utter meltdown.

I'm never offended. Everyone I know thinks I have no emotions.

No.

It's really not man, this behaviour and its social "acceptance" is unheard of

Is she Jewish?

Offended? This is great, you guys just keep giving us material to work with. I can feed my family tonight!

It's a psyop. Just testing the waters, ((they)) are.

I'm not the one getting assblasted by one comedian or another literally every single day.

Who gives a shit. The expression is perfect for angry terrorists.

ollololol!

You can't complain about PC culture and then be offended when someone attacks your obese god emperor.

Don't be snowflakes.

Hollywood is trying to goad gullible leftists intro become like ISIS and the Taliban so they'll start tearing down monuments and beheading people that don't agree with them. They appear to be halfway there now.

No, he is. You mad, bro?

That is offensive to people in the loony bin. Kathy for Prison

>If you don't just sit there and let this shit slide you're just like an SJW
Mate we're fighting a cultural war for the future of our civilization, a war we only knew just recently was being waged against the west. We will use every trick in the book to gain advantage. We shall become the Jew to beat the Jew.

I don't actually care.

Some C-tier hanger-on trying to be relevant isn't going to rustle these jimmies.

She can mock all she wants. She can make her 'performances' alienate millions of people if she wants. Nothing she does or can do will ever change the reality of Trump being the president.

This is all they have left. And it isn't even close enough to a level of relevance that would make me care.

This user makes a good point, liberals aren't Americans, if pressed about it they'll just say they're "citizens of the world" or make some half assed argument that nationality doesn't matter anyways. It's not fair to ask liberals to respect a president that isn't theirs, but it's also not fair to expect them to get a say or voice in national affairs. We need to marginalize them out of national discourse, everyone will be a lot happier in the end, including them. Imagine an election where millions of liberals stay at home upvoting on reddit instead of voting in the voting booths! It would free them from the stress of trying to influence a nation that doesn't want them and it would free them up to talk with other high minded individuals about nonbinding UN resolutions and Angela Merkel. That's the future, I think after they lose more seats in 2018 you'll see a great mental "checking out" by the left and everyone will be a lot better off for it.

>Triggered by right, not triggered by left except that muslims did something

You think anyone here gives a fuck about that picture or anything in the world?

You people only hurt yourselves by coming here. By just glancing, browsing, and posting you slowly become one of us.

We love it when another one loses it all, stay longer friend

>(((comedian)))

did u get sent here by one of ur (((college professors)))?

Wew lad. I'm practically getting cured by the amount of salt in that post.

>He's a victim of poos
i.e. a Muslim. No one claimed he was a fully-fledged terrorist.

Nice deflection and false comparison. Obama had his problems, but his administration was nowhere near as corrupt and vulgar as this one

>his administration was nowhere near as corrupt and vulgar as this one
now this is shitposting