Why do men hate woman so much?

People is mad because Wonder Woman, the movie, is doing great with the critics.

Apparently, men think this is just "feminist" propaganda because it is not about a white male, as usual. It is about a woman. So they wanted the movie to fail. Fuck misandy.

And the question is: Why do men hate woman so much? All of them, in all cultures and races. I literally can't trust a single of your kind. You hate us all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ux-x1GnUuqY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I literally can't trust a single of your kind. You hate us all.
this kind of mentality of why.

>Female Ghostbusters had similar Rotten Tomatoes ratings

because women are retarded. why is this so hard to understand?

Most women trust you and many end up raped, beaten or killed because of that.

>Why do men hate woman so much?

Because they get angry at wonder woman not having armpit hair

>Because they get angry at wonder woman not having armpit hair

All women? I don't.

Maybe in shithole Colombia but in 1st world countries it's only the blacks and arabs that do the raping.

>All women? I don't.
You don't get to use this argument when you are arguing against ALL men

Will not watch the movie. Will tell anybody who asks that the film is 1/10 BS, because Hollywood 08/15. You did great OP

This is a plausible explanation i got

"Because we want to fuck our mothers, are shamed of it and therefore take out our frustrations on anything that resembles our mothers."

>Most women
Glad you speak for em all then. I suppose we just don't here about these rapes or killings because, patriarchy right?

Is the outraged men an actual thing or just more fake news?

the movie is shit, i didnt watch it but i could tell it is. she does nothing to impress us in acting, all shes got for us is her nose job.

how does a 7.7 average rating translate to 97%?

Beacuse you all do hate us. And white men have also raped in history as the rest of men. It seems to be natural in you.
Also, wHite men are literally complaining at everything with there is a strong female in it. That's why even alt right women like Lauren SOuthern gets a lot of hate from her own comunity.

Get back to picking coffee beans and chewing on cocoa leaves

>"feminist" propaganda
Wonder Woman battling General ludendorff sounds like more than just feminist propaganda.

Learn to read. I never said most women were raped. I said most women trust you and some of them end up raped.

You hate us. Recognize it now and explain why.

Amy Schumer thought her comedy special being a total flop was the result of right-wing sexist trolls
In reality it was just fucking awful, so I wouldn't be surprised if it was fake news.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ux-x1GnUuqY

Guarra

It is true. Just look at any internet move forum. You can start with Sup Forums or r/movies

>Can't trust men

It's legal in some places here for your wife to fuck another man, get pregnant and for you to have to take financial responsibility for that kid.

At any rate, men hate women because we see you for the shallow, emotionally driven, narcissistic children you really are. We were all told growing up you were our equals and should be treated as such, then reality hits you smack in the fucking face with preferential treatment and unjust laws all while you constantly whine and bitch and moan about how awful men are.

I couldn't give two shits about your little movie. If it's good, I'll watch it and probably enjoy it. It has next to nothing to do with why I hate women.

Why even ask the question when you don't want to hear the answer? Not all men hate women, you're just a deluded twat caught up in a feminist fantasy.

>when you need propaganda for any kind of personal validation

i don't think about you at all

Freud's theory was inverted. True reality is "womb envy". Imo, it is what drives misogyny. It doesn't help that men are falling behind women very rapidly as the new economy emerges. Little boys who want to cry and be held and soothed by their mommies.

South America friend, I would suggest you look up the history of those "white" men who raped across your continent. You see, during the spanish inquisition, jews were allowed to convert to christianity. They became known as conversos. As you know, one can be a jew by religion and by race. They never stopped being what they are. Those (((white))) men were the ones raping and enslaving.

>you hate us
So? Are u gonna keep crying or something?

yea I remember when every comic book fan just hates women so much so wonder woman wasn't a big deal or anything. If you look up the first issue of wonder woman or the issue in which she first appears its totally worth 0 dollars because she is hated so much.

>It's legal in some places here for your wife to fuck another man, get pregnant and for you to have to take financial responsibility for that kid.

In those same places is legal for you to fuck other woman too. Also, they had to build laws about financial responsability because fathers used to leave the mothers alone with the children very often. If you can prove the kid isn't yours you don't have to pay anything. THat's how it is here.

>shallow, narcissistic
You are to blame for the shalloweness and nacisism. You kinda teached us to be like that. The dumb, shallow and pretty Stacy is more sucessfull than the ugly but smart and deep girl. The pretty girls learn that everything is about beauty, and stop caring about being funny or intelligent. They get so much attention from men that they become some narcissitic monsters. Straight girls have learnt this for generations.

Freud is right: Everything is about sex

>emotionally driven
There is nothing wrong with this.

>Children
Men are gigant babys who cry if the movie is not about them

> preferential treatment and unjust laws
This does not explain why have men always hated women in history. Always.

Maybe if women didn't shower in penis repellent 50 times a day and proclaim themselves sex free feminist lesbian crusaders for otherkyn rights, it'd be easier for men to get along with them.

As for that movie, gal gadot is a goyim hating whore piece of shit that hates whites and hates men.

So how about you mcfuckoff and mckillyourself, shillsteinberg?

Oh and stop with the proxy shit nigger. You're a jew, not a shitskin rape baby.

I do want to hear it so bad...

Read history. In, politics, laws, culture, religions, art, everything. Men have always hated women. THe new thing is: Modern, first-world men too.

>>Careful, there's white knights in them there m'hills.
Women love adventure but have no idea how dangerous some shit is. Neither of the sexes internalize when we do shit like ride motorcycles or skydive but women have absolutely no idea what goes into accomplishing a thing safely most of the time and will blindly trust a man to have figured things out for her. Jokes on her if he is a piece of shit.

Can you imagine licking the inside of that suit after a 10-hour battle in the trenches of Europe?

I can.

Because you're stupid. You equate a movie review to a man. Look at your grammatical errors. 'Why no man love me?' Is it not obvious?

The point is, this is not propaganda just because there is a strong female in it.

Why would men envy women? I'm a woman and it's a fucking shit. It sucks.

>birthrates falling beneath replacement levels
>literal Jihad being waged on the West while our numbers of men both decline and become trannies
>But hey, we are strong white womynz
I guess all things really do come to an end. Fuck this shit lads, I may as well have fun while we're at it. Who's in for some mass degeneracy?

This. Gal gadot is a kike and hates goyim. Of all the races on earth, why was Wonder Woman chosen to be played by a Jew? They made this decision a while ago, since she was in batman v superman.
Hollywood is fucked, video games are fucked, comic books are fucked. What else do Autists like me have?

Jews couldn't even migrate here. There was laws forbbiding it in Spain. Only white catholics could.

And, rape has always existed. Everywhere.

We don't have women we just want to take from them what we want by force just like everything else in life. I wish I didn't have to work for it. Women take life for granted 9/10 times.
I could be drafted when I finish high school and die in war but a woman will not.

>Maybe if women didn't shower in penis repellent 50 times
So you hate women because you are jelly of their sex life?
Also, many women are not promiscuous. I'm not myself.

>gal gadot is a goyim hating whore piece of shit that hates whites and hates men.
Explain why

"ALL WOMEN ARE SLUTS" - Sup Forums

Cause you're all bipolar as fuck and I couldn't give 2 shits about DC's next sure fire shitshow.

Because they can't make babies. Men are inherently worth less to the world than women are as a result. That's why they get violent and frustrated. Read some Esther Villar.

They converted to Catholicism in Spain. Nominally, they were Catholic. Ethnically, still the same.

Isn't it only doing well because only womyn have seen it?

This is probably true. Is that's why you hate women?

Look at your grammatical errors
Which ones? Please tell me. My english is not the best, so any correction will be very appreciated.

>In those same places is legal for you to fuck other woman too. Also, they had to build laws about financial responsability because fathers used to leave the mothers alone with the children very often. If you can prove the kid isn't yours you don't have to pay anything. THat's how it is here.

I guess I wasn't clear. It's legal in places here for you to be financially responsible for your wife's bastard son regardless of if you can prove he is not yours, because you were married to her.

>You are to blame for the shalloweness and nacisism. You kinda teached us to be like that. The dumb, shallow and pretty Stacy is more sucessfull than the ugly but smart and deep girl. The pretty girls learn that everything is about beauty, and stop caring about being funny or intelligent. They get so much attention from men that they become some narcissitic monsters. Straight girls have learnt this for generations.

Freud is right: Everything is about sex

Oh no doubt. Thirsty beta-males are a plague on society and have certainly contributed to this downward spiral we see today. But ultimately the decision on how you will conduct yourself is up to you, is it not?

>emotionally driven

Most certainly there is, especially when that emotion is not tempered with reason and logic. This is exactly how entire continents are falling to regressive, bullshit ideologies all because MUH FEELS.

>Men are gigant babys who cry if the movie is not about them

There have been all women movies, hell even entire genres for as long as I can remember and only recently has anyone started throwing tantrums about it. The SJW feels brigade (led primarily by beta-males and women) has normalized this crap.

>This does not explain why have men always hated women in history. Always.

Bullshit. BULLSHIT. Everything you fucking see in the world. Art, culture, history, technology, hell even wars are fought FOR YOU. Men literally give their lives to protect women and what do we get in return?

Why? She's a fucking jew, dipshit. What's your IQ score? 50?

Get lost dumbass, adults are talking.

Kinda makes sense

>every male is one person

I wouldn't trust a woman to tell me the truth about things I watched her do and you shouldn't either

>"Because we want to fuck our mothers, are shamed of it and therefore take out our frustrations on anything that resembles our mothers."

Never thought my mom was hot. My sister's .......

>They converted to Catholicism in Spain. Nominally, they were Catholic. Ethnically, still the same.

>Blaming jews for what white european men obviously did.
This board is a joke

This thread is now a 'big booty hoe' thread!

>If you can prove the kid isn't yours you don't have to pay anything
No, you have to pay for a DNA test, which isn't cheap. Also do I have to explain burden of proof?

More like because the studios own the critics and rate their "too big to fail" movies accordingly. Despite that, it's still not always enough. The marketing campaign trying to implant this film into people's subconscious began months ago. This movie is like the Hillary Clinton of cinema. To a lot of people, if this movie fails, it's pretty much a sign of the apocalypse for them. A super hero movie holds the future of feminism in its hands.

>Apparently, men think this is just "feminist" propaganda because it is not about a white male
Apparently indeed, because I've yet to see a single dude mention a fucking thing about this film, good or bad.

The TV show with Lynda Carter was bretty gud. If the movie is like that it's probably not shit.

>127803827
Women are disconnected from the dominance heirarchy and are therefore less self aware, and appear to men to have less "soul" or "spirit". To many women, everything is a superficial joke.

Because of perpetual virginity for about 50 percent of the male population. It's hard to be happy when you're horny but have a micropenis, autism, and no confidence.

Shit I even saw a fucking commercial for it with the tag line "It's her time" or something along those lines.

I've seen ten times more people bitching that "men are bitching that this has a strong woman lead" than I've actually seen men bitching that it has a strong woman lead. Also men don't inherently hate women if we did women would have fought and died in the world wars and wars in general and not men.

>this feminist bullshit is getting so old.

Because most women are dumb cunts. Figure the rest out for yourself sugar pie.

The majority of complaints are directed to the fawning reviews that will proclaim it the greatest thing ever just like they did with Ghostbusters.

>People is mad because Wonder Woman, the movie, is doing great with the critics.
Which people? How do you know this? The ratings in your image seem decent. And how the hell is the movie doing well with critics when it's not even out yet?

>Apparently, men think this is just "feminist" propaganda because it is not about a white male, as usual.It is about a woman. So they wanted the movie to fail. Fuck misandy.
The only people I've heard complaining about the movie are the Lebanese government, because the leading actress is an Israeli. Nobody cares if the movie's about a woman. There have been plenty of movies with female protagonists. The Hunger Games had a female protagonist, and it did rather well. Also, you're thinking of misogyny. Misandry is the hatred of men.

>And the question is: Why do men hate woman so much? All of them, in all cultures and races.
At least in Western society, women are reasonably well-respected.

>I literally can't trust a single of your kind. You hate us all.
Seek psychological help.

The only criticism I've seen of this movie is feminists complaining that she has shaved armpits.

>affirmative action
problem is I don't know whether it's overhyped feminist trash or actually a good movie

>I guess I wasn't clear. It's legal in places here for you to be financially responsible for your wife's bastard son regardless of if you can prove he is not yours, because you were married to her.

This is not legal in Colombia. The child has to be yours. I agree it can be unfair. Change the legislation then. There are more men in power than women. You don't need to hate 51% of the population because of that.

>But ultimately the decision on how you will conduct yourself is up to you
People is pragmatic and act according to their objectives and incentives. I see pretty rational to act as a shallow and dumb Stacy these days if you want to suceed in life as a female.

>This is exactly how entire continents are falling to regressive, bullshit ideologies all because MUH FEELS.
Your alt-right ideology is mostly driven by feels too. "My civilization will decay" "white people will disapear" "1 million of refugees will end a continent with more than 100 million of people"... this is driven by fear, not by logic.

>There have been all women movies
Men are complaining about women spaces and achievements since they started. Men have oppossed feminist since the time when it was a movement just for the right to vote.

>Bullshit. BULLSHIT. Everything you fucking see in the world. Art, culture, history, technology, hell even wars are fought FOR YOU. Men literally give their lives to protect women and what do we get in return?
Women always portrayed like Pandora, or Eva shows it. WOmen in every single culture is the primal cause of all what's wrong in the world (We compete with jews in this). Women are awalys portrayed as sluts, liars, and gossipers.
History: Mostly, we are nothing in it. Aside for some formidable exceptions (Joan of Arc, Catalina la Grande) we have been the fucking decoration.
Wars for us: For men's pride. Because men do everything to show they are brave machos.

It's gal gadot, the ultimate feminist shitbag asshole misandrist.

It's overhyped garbage.

Makes sense I personally don't bother with reviews because movies that have been reviewed low I've enjoyed and movies that had high reviews I've thought were trash.

You are either terribly confused or utterly disingenuous. Which is it?

I just hate it because it's more capeshit for emotionally stunted losers like the pedophiles on Sup Forums.

Oh, i forgot for a second that i'm talking with white nationalists retards.

But it is cheaper than supporting the child. This is not an excuse.

Because theyall hate the movie automatically. It is about a woman.

so you saying that women hate men proportional to how much they rape?
I think that's fair, but I dont see it. it's something feminists say, but their behaviour is nowhere close to that
feminism now stands for mexicans, arabs, and open borders
my wife was raped by a beaner
my friend was raped by a sand nigger
that wouldnt have happened if aust. didnt take those fuckers in. why the fuck does australia want peruvian fascists and lebanese guerilla psychos anyway?
>but muh virtue signalling

I AGREE that men raping is a good reason to hate them
so what i propose is that you look at the numbers.
look at the proportions of rapes by beaner retards
by inbred monkeys
by illiterate kangs
then hate those guys more
cause those are the guys that do it
theyre raised from day 1 to rape
their parents dont have value systems that value women
they dont have fathers that stayed to love and support their mother
or their mother is literally a slave to their father
or their mother was given to their father in arranged marriage;
no value, no selection by the mother at all. no freedom

do some research. look at the numbers. talk to women who were raped. ask them "do you feel that feminism has stood for you; do you feel that feminist policy would protect another women from what happened to you?"
the answer will be a resounding no
ive talked to dozens of women who were raped that feel hated by feminists. that feminists write them off as "going racist" because they were raped
rape isnt a big deal to feminists anymore. it used to be. they still say it is.
but the behaviour shows the complete opposite
to feminists these day, who believe in open borders, co-existing, muh islamophobia
to them, rape victims are an inconvenience
rape victims stand in the way of their goals
because the vast majority of rapes are by immigrants
you want to protect women, come out against literally everyone except the nationalists.
we want to end the rapes too. that takes a wall. get on board.

So you're now a whining bitch feminist? What the fuck else is new. Please kill thine self.

You want to talk about real "oppression"? Let me beat your ass daily and force you to live in a dog carrier while I fuck other women nightly. Let me throw you down the stairs because I'm drunk and mad and you're pregnant for the 11th time. Let me whip you with a bullwhip while you scream and cry and beg not to be forced into another 12 hour shift on a sewing machine. Let me burn your children alive because they didn't practice my religion correctly and then stone you to death because I simply want a new wife.

That's fucking oppression you jungle dwelling dumbass.

Being "microaggressed" upon because you're acting like a fucking cunt piece of shit is you being an overly sensitive shitflake.

Hate is a strong word to use when nobody gives a shit enough to even complain about the movie.

This thread is full of shit, you are full of shit.

This is low bait, sage in all fields.

>women
>baby factories of a nation
>subverted into thinking they can join the work force.
>subverted into thinking materialistic goals are the ones that matter.
>subverted into thinking strong family values are irrelevant.

Suddenly women are not making white babies anymore. Thing is women can't be trusted with maintaining the nation.

I want to see this movie, I think it will be good... that said, I'll never watch that bullshit female ghost busters remake. Fuck that movie and everything it stands for.

>and appear to men to have less "soul" or "spirit".
But we are more emotional. Aren't we?

>less self aware
Most women i know, me included, have no self steem.

This makes sense.

Look at any internet movie forum. Start with Sup Forums and r/movies
>Also men don't inherently hate women if we did women would have fought and died in the world wars and wars in general and not men.
THis is not because of us. It's because your rare need to prove that you are brave, macho, and strong. That and nationalism and the sense of community is stronger in men than women.

isnt she like, more evolved that regular people?
evolution > hairlessness.
QED feminists are retards

men are finished after this movie. This is the age of fem-kino.

I don't care about reviews because they're often subjective. But I've gone on trailers and that's all I see.
What's wrong with wanting to be strong for women you love? What's wrong with community?

>Which people? How do you know this? The ratings in your image seem decent. And how the hell is the movie doing well with critics when it's not even out yet?

Internet forums and men i know. They are saying this is feminist propaganda. Some people here are saying this too.

>Also, you're thinking of misogyny
I meant to say what the men thinking that way would say.

>At least in Western society, women are reasonably well-respected.
How long have you been on Sup Forums or on Sup Forums in general? Western men hate women too. Even if they can't legally do much about that hatred.

>A DC movie
>Over 60% on Rotten Tomatoes

Pick one. There is no way this movie is better than Batman V Superman. There is no way this movie is better than Ironman.
It's impossible.

>Why do men hate woman so much?
Your all self centered whining cunts

Did it ever enter your brain (such as it is) that maybe the problem is you being an overbearing giant social justice warrior whore fuckhead?

Men don't want a purple haired quasi-dyke with 35 piercings and 29 tattoos who uses a weird made up gender and a weird made up pronoun and who's been fucked 17,597 times by the time she's 20 years old.

Shut up for a minute and think, THINK, about that statement, seriously THINK about it, before you respond.

>Men literally give their lives to protect their women, proceed to take out hatred on other women
Ftfy

>Why do you hate?
>I hate you.
saged etc

Lol. You can't even take it in stride. Cunts gotta cunt.