American Hate Thread

>Country ruled by Jews and niggers
>affirmative action
>Highest rate of obesity in the world

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1496042337170.webm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affirmative_action#Europe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Fields_Medal_winners_by_university_affiliation#Summary_of_Alumni_Medalists
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

France. lol

We are all brothers

Divide and conquer Pierre.

Which Western country isn't these days.
Which Western country doesn't have that these days.
Whites have the second lowest rate of obesity in America.

>Which Western country doesn't have that these days.
All western countries but America

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affirmative_action#Europe

We're the biggest conduit of degeneracy the world has probably ever seen. Its america influence thats made europeans import shitskins left and right.
>but muh nation of immigrants!!

America is the biggest exporter of degenerate filth. Why do you think Islam hates us so much?

WE ARE THE DEGENERATES.

Maybe because you're the puppet of the Jews, destroy Arab countries and make your sons die there just for Shlomo's beautiful eyes ?

And if you lurked for longer than a couple of weeks you would know that it has little to do with white Americans but rather Jewish subversion and control of American media.

Better to be their colony than yours, Jean.

Fuck off retard im not new and i never blamed whites. Although we do have brainwashed commie whites that cant be saved

also note that i said CONDUIT of degeneracy. that means we're being used. obviously kikes are the heart of that.

Well what am I supposed to assume when you say "American" and don't even attach a "kike" (not American) or "nigger" (also not American) to it.

How do you explain Sweden, Germany, etc., are the most cucked places in the world without having any Jew living there ?
Maybe Amerifats are just genetically programmed to be leftists and disappear, like them

someone pull up the meme where the europeans get fed america's cum. thats basically what is happening to you guys. you guys are the bottom feeders of our degeneracy as is the rest of the world

You're supposed to have the reading comprehension to know what conduit means.
>and don't even attach a "kike" (not American) or "nigger" (also not American) to it.
Thats just semantics though they quite literally are americans. we have millions of jews and niggers here. This country needs to balkanize. its the only way you're going to save even some of it.

Western europe is under our sphere of influence. They mirror us. But i dont think its 100% jews causing our problems. That would be throwing away responsibility.
The relationship between american whites and jews here is like 2 freinds haning out. One keeps telling you to do stupid shit and say "come on it will be fun!" Ultimately its your choice to go along with it, and we have.

fpbp

That's untrue. Sweden and Scandinavia was already cucked before WW2, cf right of vote given to women, abolition of slavery, etc

huh? youre acting as if America wasn't (((compromised))) until after ww2. we gave women voting rights before ww2 as well

I didn't know that.
France : 1945
Switzerland : 1971

>burger with no argument

please stop, you make the rest of us look even worse

Check...... fpbp

>1700's
>guys we need to watch out for unchecked power and make sure we aren't roped into global events that aren't our own affair, let's stop paying taxes to bongs
>current century
>WE NEED MUH BOOTS ON THE GROUND IN A DESERT SHITHOLE HALFWAY ACROSS THE PLANET TO PREVENT OTHER FOREIGN NATIONS FROM GAINING INFLUENCE IN THE REGION ADD ANOTHER QUADRILLION TO THE DEFENSE BUDGET AND LETS ENLIST THE BONGS FOR HELP

>ruled by jews and niggers
pretty much
>affirmative action
yep. fucking liberals
>highest obesity rate
We got overtaken by Mexico some time ago, actually.

our country is lost. it's a guarantee that as soon as there is a world war there will be a civil war inside the US

Why the Southern States didn't secede again yet ? I mean, there is no Jew there, and a bloody war wouldn't be possible in this time

>France

lol kill yourself you cucked retard

>Why the Southern States didn't secede again yet ?
everyone is too comfortable. no one goes to war when theyre comfortable. also there is no need for secession
>I mean, there is no Jew there
nah man theres a bunch of em in florida

>that frog pic
i loved over the garden wall

We're being colonized by yankees right now. And they have successfully made the rest of the country hate our culture or atleast look down on it.
We get shamed for who we are like germans so people down here (espeically younger ones) try to be more american than southern.
There is a need for secession and Florida doesnt count as south.

>Why do you think islam hates us so much?
Because we are the only ones willing to fight them in any meaningful way.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Fields_Medal_winners_by_university_affiliation#Summary_of_Alumni_Medalists
> Field medal = highest award for a human being
> France is the best, French people are the smartest, even the Jews don't beat us

Fuck off Pierre, I like Chinese food.

>There is a need for secession
no, there is a need for a coup just like the forefathers wanted. the citizens are just too blind and addicted to netflix to realize it

Yet you still managed to let Paris turn into a third world shit hole.

I get the obesity rate, but how come you can't beat our nation in athletic contests?

Even if you succeeded in some coup, which is basically impossible with the way our system works, what makes you think the left wing elements of the country wouldnt start a civil war over it? california and the northeast would either leave the union or all hell would break loose.

Also look at the demographics. Nationally, there is no reversing this. So as i mentioned before the country balkanizing is really its only hope, because atleast then you save SOME of the nation.

French pop = 1/5 of US pop
Do you know primary school math of US schools are too shitty ?

How is sweden that high? They got like 10 million people.

graph is pretty old, counting the USSR

The US balkanizing is the opposite of what needs to happen in order to save this country.

There would have to be a civil war in order for a coup to be even possible. The only thing that might be worrisome for a coup is that entire california area would turn into mexico until the dust settles.

>The US balkanizing is the opposite of what needs to happen in order to save this country.

You CANT save this country thats the fucking point. balkanizing is a last ditch effort to save some of it. Think of it like the split in the Roman Empire.
>There would have to be a civil war in order for a coup to be even possible.
So you are saying that a civil war and subsequent coup would save this country? That's dumb for so many reasons. Are you even concerned with the demographics?

bump

You can't even order paternity test in your country fucking cucks.

How is the refugees working out for you have they raped your wife and mother yet.

there is no way- NO WAY- the demographics get reversed without a system change
>So you are saying that a civil war and subsequent coup would save this country?
it's the only option. Balkanizing??? The US geographically is the safest plot of land in the world. we cannot afford to lose even a square mile of it

Yes, and I learned that 2,399 is greater than 671. Its nice you have come up with excuses for why you lose, I bet it makes you feel better. The scoreboard however, clearly indicates a winner. Newer counts confirm the dominance of our obese nation in athletics as well.

>671*5 = 3355
France won my burgerland friend

>that waving flag

>there is no way- NO WAY- the demographics get reversed
yes ive been saying that......
>without a system change
The only system change that will reverse demographics like that is a full on facist one. Lets be real here thats NOT going to happen in this country even if you won a hypothetical civil war the numbers are too stacked against it being feasible. Maybe it could happen small scale in one region. Not nationwide.
>we cannot afford to lose even a square mile of it
What are you talking about? You've already lost it. communists in the west, communists and jews in the northeast. You will only continue to lose MORE of this because of demographic changes. This cannot be prevented with free movement within this country.
which is why i keep saying balkanize is the only way to save some of it. because then you can get a smaller nation that is comprised of hard right wingers that control things like borders and demographics. It's simply impossible to achieve on a nationwide scale.

> it has little to do with white Americans

It has everything to do with white Americans and kikes. You used degeneracy as a tool against Soviets in the Cold War, don't act like you dindu nuffin it was only da joos.

>seeing autists on Sup Forums freak the fuck out about demographics

White Hispanics are a thing
White Hispanics will be absorbed by the white population
Changes to immigration law and mass deportation will remove excess browns
The USA will be 75-80% white in 2050
The USA will never balkanize

United states is a rich fat spoiled kid in the bunch.
He is disgusting, revolting, snitching fag, but nobody sticks up to him because his daddy has money. That's pretty much all about USA.

You are importing more and more African niggers

>White Hispanics are a thing
arabs and north africans too amirght. While there are genuine white hispanics, they are rare even within the "white hispanic" demographic. Most are swarthy af.
>White Hispanics will be absorbed by the white population
Please elaborate on "absorb". That sounds very civic nationalist.
>Changes to immigration law and mass deportation will remove excess browns
Absolute delusion. Even if trump WERE deporting every illegal immigrant. (which hes not) tens of millions are still here legally and will not be deported.
Even if you literally closed our borders right now is impossible to accomplish through congress at this point it wouldn't solve anything.
>The USA will be 75-80% white in 2050
Talk about some fucking delusion....... refer to this chart right here >The USA will never balkanize
Discussion is whether it should and saying it wont is like a roman citizen denying the impending problems that split them in half.

French people make good cheese.

that's 'bout it.

>seeing autists on Sup Forums freak the fuck out about demographics
>goes on to say the USA will be 75-80% white
i think you're the autist

if and when (hopefully never) the US balkanizes, will there be a second islamic "golden" age?

Fuck you and your low res memes francuck.

At least we didn't elect a globalist faggot whose wife should be his mom.

>(hopefully never)
why?
>will there be a second islamic "golden" age?
Has nothing to do with what i said and you know it.

>why?
why? WHY??? Look at a map of the united states. It is the only country where we have a different ocean on each side. We are bordered by two of the weakest countries of all time. We are NOWHERE close to africa and asia. there hasn't been an invasion since the colonial days. this country is untouchable. if and when we DO get invaded it will be like russia, we can just scorch the earth and retreat. It's the third biggest country in the world. we can't lose this country. and i couldnt imagine a scenario where it would be needed to be split up.
>Has nothing to do with what i said and you know it.
im just saying that if our country falls then someone else will need to fill the void of ultimate power. I assume the people with the oil will be the ones that take over

I'm asking why you think this nation should stay together and your best response is because it gives us access to 2 oceans. top kek
And then you sperg out about how nobody can invade us. Yes all the more reason to not be worried about breaking apart. You're helping MY case with that.
> i couldnt imagine a scenario where it would be needed to be split up.
We just went over this. I gave you the reasons.

>Imperial system
>NASA

I-I don't mind America. Why the hate Jacques? You'd be speaking German for over 100 years without burgers. I guess Arabic is preferred now.

if the US splits up, it's over. China will get the west, south america would get the south and the canada would get the north. The US is strong and will remain strong as one giant country

The U.S is untouchable regardless of whether its unified under a single government or not. Your argument is as dumb as saying that all the little european states are going to get annexed by china because they cant fend them off alone. They would never be fighting it alone and
Not to mention logistically speaking invading america is impossible even if they were only trying to take california. AND the civillian populace is packing regardless of the governments ability to fend off the invasion.
>we need to remain strong
The US doesnt need to police the fucking world.
If we're strong enough to hold our land thats enough. Texas alone has the GDP of Russia so don't even pretend like individual states are defenseless.
>and will remain strong as one giant country
No it wont and we're seeing that right now. Get your head out of your ass do you honestly believe that 30% white future america will still be a world power?

Were you anti EU? because you should see the irony in what you're saying now

lol France

>muh imaginary friend will remain strong
Not an argument.

Is there even the slightest reason that burgers should be allowed to post on Sup Forums? They ruin everything /comfy/.

>conduit of degeneracy
Maybe our media, but that shit means fuck all over here. Women in London have std rates of our street prostitutes

How the fuck is that in anyway relevant? What's the most representative, the fact that you guys have the money too breed a few athletic niggers or the fact that half of you population isn't white and obese?

To many Rural Retards

and now mexicans are overtaking you

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Additionally, following the Norwegian example, after 27 January 2014, women must represent at least 20% of board members in all stock exchange listed or state owned companies. After 27 January 2017, the proportion will increase to 40%. All appointments of males as directors will be invalid as long as the quota is not met, and monetary penalties may apply for other directors.

F-F-France doesn't have affirmative action! Please Mr. Burger I'm so jealous