Based Vince

How does everyone feel about a Vince McMahon presidential run in 2024? I feel like based Vince would make a hell of a leader and keep this greatness we have had under Trump going.

I mean, it would be hilarious. But with Trump taking the presidency, people would take McMahon seriously right from the start.

Isn't he older than Bernie and noticeably senile?

May as well have President Triple-H.

At 78 years old? No.

only if the hulkster body slams him out the oval office window during his inauguration in 2028

You say this like it's a bad thing.

Besides, Kane is running for mayor somewhere in Kentucky. Not completely out of the question to see wrestlers run for political positions.

He's 71 and in better shape than most 20 year olds. Based Vince will live to be 100. He's a genetic jackhammer.

You mean like Minnesota Governor Jessie "The Body" Ventura?

I agree with this. Whether people want to admit it, wrestling and politics have a lot in common. We could have president McMahon and governor stone cold Steve Austin.

Best governor Minnesota ever had.

Trump is a WWE hall of famer. He learned everything he knows about working the marks from based Vince.

NO CHANCE

That's what any democrat running against the man with balls the size of grapefruits has.

I DIDN'T SCREW CLINTON

CLINTON SCREWED CLINTON

LIFE SUCKS!!! It would be great watching based Vince induct all the world leaders into the kiss my ass club.

It would be a landslide victory for Vince. He has literally said nigger on television and black dudes love him.

This haha

>implying he will live to 2020

Exactly. He didn't have time to bleed.

based vince

He's in better health than most teenagers. Vince living to 100+ in highly likely. President McMahon and vice president big poppa pump would probably win every state in the union.

The guys brain has been fried by decades of coke usage.

Nice bait. It's so obvious mcmahon is on roids.

Vince runs a billionaire dollar company so who are you to question his intelligence you dirty leaf.

You're quite Canadian so you really don't get an opinion on the leader of the GOAT country but what do you have against a man who stays in shape? Nothing wrong with a jacked president.