What needs to be done about the nigger question?

What needs to be done about the nigger question?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k65oxOc7FIo
youtube.com/watch?v=IePszZ948aw#t=1242
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Put CRISPR in their inoculations to sterilize them as infants.

I don't even feel bad for the child.

These people are not equal to whites. Never were, never will be. The sooner we figure this shit out the sooner we can end this problem.

Fuck niggers. I feel nothing for them. I enjoy watching them in pain.

Just answer the Jewish Question.

12th Trimester Abortions. Her Body, Her Rights.

Niggers and jews need to be tied up in the backyard.
They can perform menial elementary labor, regular whippings encourages them. You have to build a little shed for them, so they dont die from exposure, give them lots of water, cut thier balls off if you have a male nigger or jew, dont want them breeding.

Feed them once a day, simple meals are fine, niggers and jews have no refined tastes, so rice and beans.
If you breed you nigger or jew pets, you will wind up with spics and asians
which can be retained as a slave class, traded or shipped back to repopulate africa

alot of people think that jews slaves should be exterminated
I disagree, just dont breed them, sterilization is the key with your jew pet.

I mean they look and act like animals.

Thats on them.

un ironically send them back to africa

Why are we still pretending equality was ever even a remote possibility?

thats where I beg to differ my good sir
THEY ARE ANIMALS
they just look semi human.

When this realization finally dons on you, you will be able to let go of your anger towards them.
They are animals, they dont know any better, and they cannot be taught.

Its us who needs to change.
Our great grandfathers had no qualms about treating niggers as the animals they are, and they were right.

Yo, i could never understand what the hell is going on here. This is so creepy.

Niggers are going on, user.

We tried taking black children from their parents so they wouldn't get abandoned and abused.
Didn't work, they just had more kids.

Yet giving your kid a few whacks on the butt gets you thrown in jail.

We need a solution, of course.
A final solution.

fuck it.
go ahead and laugh at me for having a semblance of empathy here. Mercy that the video had no audio. No one that age deserves this.

Wow... Hard to watch...niggers just want to nig

>Why isn't she at least using a mallet or something blunt? Oh wait, she's a nigger.

Beat them at their own game

What were they called, 'the lost children' or something? And the Aus govt. had to apologize everywhich way for taking them away from their parents.

There's been people suggesting having 'nice white ladies' raise black children in the States to get them out of their toxic home environments, but we have the the example of what happened in your case. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

For anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about, aborigine children were taken from their families and raised in boarding schools, for their own good (petrol sniffing, child abuse, generally a very bad home life). 'Rabbit-Proof Fence' is a movie about this.

No shit. At first I thought the club hit the kid's head, but at least it wasn't that.

Fuck yeah Based El Salvador!

desu protesters are about the only thing more retarded than rolling coal, so can't really complain.

ok well abusing nigger children isn't really going to slow down the rate of chimpouts. if anything it's going to make them worse.

what the fuck is wrong with you "people"? the only ones who tolerate this kind of shit on anyone, regardless of their color, is the real human trash. you all need to legitimately kill yourselves. drink bleach and kill yourselves, you subhuman degenerates.

>his crime was being jealous of poo in loos.
Any pajeets in here, now's your time to gloat

Follow President Lincoln's dreams and send them all to Africa.

that's not child abuse, that's just a little bit of discipline. If Americans niggers were beat like that as kids they wouldn't turn out like they do. There's a reason why African immigrants are so much more succesful.

niggerfaggot

>If you hate anyone you should kill yourself
2/10 got me to reply

What do you niggers think about Gazi Kodzo aka Black Hitler?

This wasn't even a severe beating. I've been hit much worse than this and it lasted longer too. People are such faggots today.

jesus christ this shit is legitimately making me feel sick to my stomach. is it just low iq? i don't fucking understand how a human could behave like this to an infant

You cant fix what isnt wrong

I get the sense the mass chimpening we're seeing in society now is just the inevitable consequence of enslaving a yuge population from a completely different continent and environment, dehumanizing them for centuries, and then suddenly saying, "Alright, you're free now, let's all get along."

Obviously the first generation of freed slaves is gonna be pissed, but more so just happy to be free. The next several generations will be pissed as well, but too uneducated to organize themselves into any kind of cogent vehicle of revolution. But today we've hit a critical point where a lot of black kids are actually going to college, and in theory anyway, good for them. But now that the tremendous righteous anger harbored by black people over slavery for centuries is finally being paired with higher education, as well as the unifying capacities of the internet and mass media, it kinda makes sense that things are really coming to a boil.

Basically, in a theoretical sense, slavery was just a really, really, really bad idea in the long run.

You have to understand that they are animals that look vaguely like people. But that's where the similarities end.

Why the fuck is this on camera

some fetish fags probably paid her to do it.

Holy shit. This is it. This is the answer. This is so easily do-able and it would be super effective. Thank you user. I will continue my pursuit of mega wealth with extra zeal knowing that one day, hopefully in the not too distant future, I will bank roll the shit out of this idea.

People have had to deal with shit since time began. It's just an uninspired race wanting fucking handouts. They really think they're royalty through no merit.

kys

Is that why Africa is a bastion of civilization and success?

dump them in the ocean. i'm sure fish don't mind eating niggers.

Look at Africa, that is the mean of these people.

This

Maybe they should shut the fuck up and realize they lucked out. Africa is a hellhole and would have never developed them to the level where they could cruise around in sub-prime fueled BMW's listening to rap music. The past is the past get over it.

>niggers can't even farm and their population level is completely unsustainable without whitey
fucking lel

Fucking baboons what the fuck

Niglet probably deserved it
Have you ever been around a pack of niglets? They're out of control

>human

Shoop maga hat on her and she is BASED Ummm sweetie Jews made blacks equal in 1909 you backwards racist

term is "stolen generation"

>mfw black and loving this thread

The answer to that is exterminate them

How often in history has the uninspired race convinced a significant proportion of the majority race that their demands are legitimate through instilling a collective sense of guilt for something their dead ancestors did centuries before?

I'm not saying I think their behavior is ethically or philosophically justified. Believe me, I think they're remarkably stupid as well. I'm just saying it makes a lot of sense how things are playing out in a historical context. What will be really interesting is how far blacks will go with this and how the spineless whites of today will handle it.

Pay them to get sterilized. It's voluntary and it would save many times the investment.

haven't seen him much since 5th element

interesting that i felt relief that it wasn't some poor animal

Blacks are subhuman because they lack both empathy and intelligence. Even the smart ones act like savages because they have no human emotions.

Thats why fighting blacks is dangerous. Their fights always end up in an overkill if they are the winners.

Yup i feel worse for the turtle

ofcourse slavery is a bad idea, niggers invented it

Sheeeeit. No wonder niggers are retarded.

Whites created their anger. They're just tools.

you'll be on the first ship jamal.

youtube.com/watch?v=k65oxOc7FIo

We should simply offer them free transport to their vibrant powerful kingdoms of old. I'm sure they would be jumping at the chance.

The only reason the beautiful motherland isn't a flourishing utopia is because it was raped by white colonialism, you fucking shitlord.

>Start gofundme asking for funds to sterilize blacks.
>Put ads at nigger hair salons offering $5,000 to get sterilized.

Either a severe eugenics program to weed out the monkey in them or just kill em' all.

Sterilize them. Sounds harsh but they are out of control!!

I don't think about him at all. Nigger thrives on attention.

Being this retarded..

Gas

>We could cut our police force, courthouse costs, and prison costs by over 50%
>We wouldn't need to much light at night.
>Our cities would be safer, cleaner, and better.

Have you really not lived around niggers your whole life like a good 'murican boy? America is not a country club. Being born here doesn't make you act like a white person. Niggers are and always will be savage subhuman beasts.

For what it's worth I don't claim to be any kind of expert. I'm just speculating. How do you disagree?

We stood by and let this happen.

nothing in that video was wrong except
>pinching the kids cheeks and lifting them by it
fuck that's gotta hurt like shit

Do you expect that one of these days these stats are going to change? They have been incredibly stable so far, with no sign of ever changing.

> Dons

Apologies for my wrongthink

that's too much money to be spending on niggers when bullets are around 25 cents each.

i kekd at this then i kekd ath this butthurt

It's almost like murder and gonorrhea are related somehow.

I'm glad that my photoshop skills can be used to entertain posters on an anime image board. I went to a very expensive college.

Really gets my noggin joggin. Nice trips btw.

it was worth the student debt, your work is now saved forever in my KANGS folger

Import them into Europ and USA and give them social benefits

he doesnt deserve that nickname.

HARAMBE, NO!

Exactly.

>Taking advantage of a Nigger's inability to think in the long term in order to irreversibly sterilize them
BRILLIANT!

how they treat niggers in Russia...

youtube.com/watch?v=IePszZ948aw#t=1242

Spelled out perfect. Most sensible post I've seen.

yea that's not even true. The poorest white has a higher IQ then the richest black that could afford education.

It's supposed to be normie bait.