I have to go to a black co workers house, with him and his family for dinner, for work. Its some team exercise bullshit...

I have to go to a black co workers house, with him and his family for dinner, for work. Its some team exercise bullshit. How should I act and what should I bring?

Get a new job

I cant right now.

Get a new job

Bring KFC, it'll show them you're courteous

Act like a normal person and try to enjoy yourself?

Talk about how great Obama was.

It sucks I live in a state where I can even conceal or open carry

Bringing any of these be fine.

Bring a bottle of manischewitz or some other sweet kosher wine, and be nice

The best thing you could do for the cause is to be an example of a proud, friendly man. Like Hank Hill

His numbers are a bit off.

Act like a normal human being and disregard Sup Forums completely, dumbass.

a friendly man is one that seems like an easy target to niggers

Bring a few packs of Newports. Say you just lifted them from the 7-11. Insta-respect.

most of what Sup Forums says is correct though

Those are some comfy niggers.

A couple of 40s and a blunt.

They cannot force you to do something outside of work hours. Tell them you are allergic to fatherless children, drugs, gang violence or switches.

I ran into a black ex- coworker at the gas station today. He was talking to a police officer. I had a loaded .357 in my center console clearly visible. I jumped out of the car and yelled at him, "HEY! WE DON'T DEAL WITH YOU'RE KIND AROUND HERE!" He pulled a gun, the cop pulled his gun, and i grabbed my gun... it was a blast after a stray round hit one of the pumps and exploded! Then we sat there as we laughed and laughed! That's the kind of relationship you should have with all black coworkers! Get over the racial stereotypes and have a good laugh after shooting at each other! I do kind of feel sorry for the service station clerks though... and that guy pumping his gas from the pump that exploded... oh well, at least we had a good time!

Hi leddit

Act proper, lead by example and see if he is just another nig. Nothing to lose and all to gain

bottle of Tanquray and a bucket of chicken. be sure to eat with your hands and lick your fingers lougly. exclaim 'aw lawd dats good' at least twice during the meal. steal something on your way out.

Yea I guess thats the only thing I can really do

>How should I act

Nice

>and what should I bring?

Poison

DON'T do this.

>How should I act

don't relax

>what should I bring?

a gun

this would be the patrician choice

>steal something on the way out
top kek

Don't comment on the smell. Black houses always smell like dead skin and oil.

cisco brewed with cocaine, only available in NJ

cant conceal carry im my state

beans & cornbread

Google "appropriate hostess gifts for a dinner at a co-worker's house".

Offhand, I would say a nice house plant (wrapped if it's in a nursery container), a fairly good bottle of wine or liquor (if you have some idea whether or not they drink & what they drink), a nice friut basket, a box of good chocolates, or cheese (again, if you have some idea of their tastes).

Someone in one of the google hits had a pie as #1.
A really beautiful pie would be a great gift- if you have someplace nearby that does that.