Why do pol/acks defend a society that ridicules and bullies them?

Why do pol/acks defend a society that ridicules and bullies them?

For example, most pol/acks were outcasts, autists and nerds in highschool and college, why do you defend such a society that despises you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

jewish subversion =/= western civilization you dumb fuck

>b-but I heard 6 million died in the holocaust!
Normies swallow 6 gorillion because they never critically examine such a grisly topic, believing (((Hollywood))) and Allied history is 100% factual

>b-but what about the Nuremberg trials! Some Nazis admitted war crimes, so it must be true Hitler had a Final Solution to kill all the Jews!
Rudolph Hoess confessed 25 million were killed at Aushwitz, does that sound believable? Allies tortured German POWs. At Dachau Nazis had their testicles kicked in and crushed beyond repair

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) said 4 million died in gas chambers. Today, the death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes), though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

>b-but it wasn't just Auschwitz!
At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) said 2 million were killed in gas chambers.
Now they say The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8

>b-but the Reinhard death camps: Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec!
There is little to support the claim that tens of thousands, let alone 1.3 MILLION died
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

>b-but Nazis made lampshades out of tattooed Jewish inmates!
The lampshade myth comes from a propaganda film made to de-Nazify Germany by a US Psych Warfare unit
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>b-but I've seen Steven Spielberg's Survivors of the Shoah!
Watch the following
>The Last Days of the Big Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

>o-ok, let's suppose you're right. Why does it matter?!
It matters because no one can criticize the Jews without being labeled an anti-semite. Denial is ILLEGAL in 20 countries
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

It's not just about us.

the 19th century didn't have this kind of bullshit
chopin's music was popular
today any piano genius would be completely ignored

>implying there are those of us who don't want to burn away the overgrowth to keep the core virtues & tenants

This. I want a decent world just for the infinitesimally small chance I have children.

I'm not having children but I still care. And politics is interesting. Memeing is fun.

That too. Also the fact that the people that run the world and are worth billions of dollars fear a group of autistic weaboos.

I honestly don't think my life as a white dude in CA would've been as bad 60 years ago. I'd probably even have a gf.

Because it is the right thing to do. Personal gain is the lowest of virtues. For all of its faults, Western society has produced the best science, art, and philosophy, and thus is worthy of preservation in the face of inferior cultures.

We defend the society as it existed before it was ruined by the depredations of the political left.

Actually most leftists were the outcast, autists, and nerds (and still are).

You're right, but for the wrong reasons. You could buy a home on minimum wage 60 years ago, and it wasn't social liberalism that changed that.

The arrival of millions of people willing to work below minimum wage was absolutely the result of liberal social policies.

You're right. Black pill time.

50 years ago i was beginning to walk them home after the bi-monthly dance at the jr/sr high school.
Solid dating from 15 years old until marriage at 25. Good times.

You're right they are, but they barely made a dent in the modern economic climate. The US is a country of nearly 300m.

Neoliberal economics is to blame, of which immigration is only a small issue.

>most pol/acks were outcasts, autists and nerds in highschool and college, why do you defend such a society that despises you?
this is a meme. most polacks love their country, and are well adjusted people. this isnt fucking r9k

>a group of autistic weaboos
That they've created kek.
We're just a symptom of their general failure to maintain social control. Despite constant propaganda and economic and social engineering at a scale never seen before (assisted by big data and AI).
Approval and trust ratings for government bodies and major institutions are at all times low. People are demoralized. Hate their jobs. Their "real" life is detached from their social responsibilities. Growing divide between genders. Family unit breaking down. High rates of mental illnesses. Large fraction of the population medicated.
The average person is surprisingly pissed. And that's good.
The political parties keep trying to market some ideology to them. Make them feel like they have won against some people that they hate or some things when "their" party wins once if a while. Like they're fighting for something and that this is meaningful.
Most people have always known deep down that they're being fed heaps of BS.
But they didn't organize. They were kept in line by society.
Outcasts don't care though.
I'm not even particularly right-wing. It doesn't matter. It's mostly nationalist vs globalism at this point. Democracy only works at the scale of nations. And then again it barely works at all.

If the bailouts hadn't happened, you could buy a home for a year's work on minimum wage.

But now those shell companies that own all those empty homes are able to sit on them while thirty year olds live with their parents.

To late to cry over it, though. The way to fix it now is to end taxes on income, and only tax land.

MAYBE we can do it.

Really though, fuck off normie

>For example, most pol/acks were outcasts, autists and nerds in highschool and college
Is everything you believe in based in baseless assumptions like this?

Most major economists agree that the income tax should end and be replaced with alternative solutions. You'll never see a candidate run on that policy though.

Good economic policy doesn't win elections, identity politics does. That's all Sup Forums and the news talk about.

Adolf was an outcast too. life is still only just beginning

>not taking the self-improvement pill

There is literally nothing else that matters or is worthwhile to do.

There are no great wars or great projects to aspire to become apart of. Maybe I'm just jaded

>ost pol/acks were outcasts, autists and nerds in highschool and college
You're a stupid fuck. Sage.

We were bored and it's funny.

Exactly. I came from a pretty traditional family, and to this day, I have never really been able to fully cope with the way dating works in today's world. I usually just come off half retarded, and then just end up asking a woman what exactly she wants, which is pretty much always a terrible idea.
And I know I sound like a beta faggot, and that's fine I probably am but I just can't help to think I could be happily married if the understandings between men and women were the same as they were on all those old movies I watched.

I overcame my adolescent social failings and have become a successful, well balanced adult. Choke on my ballsack.

What's that western idiom that applies perfectly here? Ah, "Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater".

Western Civilization is sick, stricken with the cancer that is "Political Correctness", and /pathological/ altruism, but I believe western civilization is worth preserving.

As recently as 1692, Americans were executing 'witches'. The West, /White People/, /White Male People/, went on a few genocidal excesses, and in the wake of those excesses, you've 'over corrected' and spat on the many good things that were done ALONGSIDE the bad ones, and many of your enemies and rivals blameless saints.

and many of your enemies and rivals remade by revisionism as blameless saints, when they weren't.

Maybe you should ask your parents or your aunts to set you up with a woman.

I've always thought it's best to ask a marriage partner precisely what they want before marriage. Dharma and Greg is funny as a TV Show, but not in real life when it ends with divorce and traumatized kids.

I don't see a point in shying around the crucial issues of child rearing and finances. How many kids? Private school or public school? Religion? College Fund? How much money do you make? How much saving vs debt do you have? How much do you regularly spend and on what? Who stays home to take care of kids and for how long? What's fair distribution of labour? Money?

It's better to hash out the negotiation before signing the marriage contract.