Guys it's been like an hour now. I seriously think he had a stroke or heart attack or something...

Guys it's been like an hour now. I seriously think he had a stroke or heart attack or something. Shouldn't some white house staffer have checked on him by now? Like I'm pretty sure he's just dead on the floor in the bedroom.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=d4oVxWsCNsU
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Covfefe&defid=11630814
apnews.com/8ae095999ca34e32a8e6cbb78cee1d5b/Explosion-in-diplomatic-area-of-Kabul-kills-9,-wounds-dozens
imgur.com/I3K9qiT
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Imagine being so obsessed with Trump that you actually stay up at odd hours like he does just to be the first to write a barrage of increasingly unhinged tweets at anything he says.

He's obviously providing symbolism. covfefe is synonymous with frog.

Yeah, it's fucking weird.

He gave us the important location.

Or maybe he just made a typo and is too proud to change it?

While you're waiting for him to fix the tweet, have I got a video to share with you!

You see, Steven Spielberg made a documentary called "The Last Days" about the Holocaust.
The film features Paul Parks, a black soldier, as the one American soldier out of 5 people featured in this documentary talking about their experiences during the war.
The problem is, Paul Parks was a known fraud and liar. He was outed after taking part in an earlier documentary focusing on black soldiers who supposedly liberated concentration camps in the war (no black soldiers liberated any camps -- whoops!).
That didn't stop Spielberg from including him, though. And it didn't stop the documentary from getting the Oscar that year, either.
Amazing, isn't it?
You can find out about this and other ridiculous lies by watching this documentary about "The Last Days"

>The Last Days of the Big Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

I assume he was going to tweet but decided against it or got distracted and meant to cancel out of the app but accidentally sent the incomplete tweet instead

I checked in the news, I read he was recently working alone. Probably nobody has noticed yet because he's alone. This is not good something very bad must have happened. Poor fucking guy probably had a heart attack from all the stress from being attacked by the elites.

This is going to be the next "accidentally a coke bottle." Screencap this.

That'd be pretty funny

Trump has dementia. Sad! Told you so

President Pence

Maybe he was clueing us in on another Epstein style resort on these islands

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=d4oVxWsCNsU

This shit is gas

We

Explosion in Kabul takes precedence over Twitter, he has national security issues to deal with

Must

>mfw Pence establishes a theocracy

That's pretty good

He meant to type "coverage" and fucked up. Get over yourselves.

Sage

Why hasn't it been deleted yet?

4D chess, like the tacobowl. He's probably laughing his ass off at the replies.

Coverage? Did his autocorrect not work. This isn't news, why the hell are you guys posting this. I've done the same shit making the assumption something I wrote was going to be corrected. Most likely all he had to do was press "." and it would have been fine.

It's funny.

CNN is reporting Russia's navy launched a missile into Syria. I'm betting he got called to the situation room.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Covfefe&defid=11630814

UPVOTE THIS TO REDPILL NORMIES ON THE LUGENPRESSE

if Trump died in the middle of typing that tweet... lol

Coverage what? Despite the constant negative press coverage ______________
Please fill in the blank for me

How would it get tweeted though if he died in the middle of it? Like his last dying act is like "Ahh let me post this gibberish real quick"

Despite the constant negative press coverage, his name was Seth Rich.

apnews.com/8ae095999ca34e32a8e6cbb78cee1d5b/Explosion-in-diplomatic-area-of-Kabul-kills-9,-wounds-dozens

Would that honestly be the most surprising thing about this presidency

I really believe this was his plan. Sure, there might be other reasons that he hasn't edited/deleted his tweet but for me it makes the most sense. All people know unconsciously that he meant "bad coverage". It is extremly impactful and you can see it reaches more people than you could ever reach on a rational way. It is even trending on Twitter worldwide.I am not saying that it is perfect, but I really believe now that he did it intentionally.

Despite the negative press coverage, the haters and losers won't stop me from Making America Great Again.

easy enough

Magic, of course.

Look at all those likes..

Dont mess with the covfefe

its pretty fucking obvious he meant to say coverage

granted, it's still not a complete sentence!

>Tweets about the media constantly attacking him for stupid reasons
>Leaves a typo in the tweet
>The media attacks him 24/7 for it

This is the type of trolling we will tell our grandchildren about.

He tweeted this 9 minutes after the Kabul-ramadan attack. Probably he didn't get interupted because of that, but could it be?

He didnt finish it

>Despite the negative press coverage, my approval ratings keep going up. So dishonest!

Well

at least we know he writes it himself lmao

what would happen if some secret service guy killed him?

mass hysteria, nation wide riots and looting, probable civil war

Is he the new Bess?

could be. I remember the last unfinished tweet just said "We" but why hasn't it been deleted (unlike that one) is the question.

Everything he does is for a reason

Looks like somebody hacked his Twitter to me.

Convfefe - when you're in the middle a task, then unrelated shit hits the fan.

Really, this tweet happened right about the time of the British embassy bombing. He probably got notified about it and accidentally hit send when he put his phone away.

paid shills

Jesus Christ.... the hell is wrong with this guy.

It's an advanced 3D chess technique, user.
>makes tweet about whatever, - exaggerates the story a little bit
>makes critical typo
>media is all over the typo and the story (which is mostly true)
>accidentally expose actual truth by correcting him / drawing attention to story
>increase winnings

Trump's gonna get us a good deal desu

How is this not considered spamming?

You idiots. Look at all the attention his tweet is getting. He misspelled it on purpose. Genius.

>he tried to name the jew
twitter didn't allow him

>this level of mad

This. He's a god damn 3D Golden king. How the fuck does Trump work his technique across three dimensions?

>eat dos scoops
>turns on red lights in white house
>sends typo tweet and leaves in up

instant news cycle
They'd have to cover it
He's can block their smears with his own self smear that's way better in comparison

the beautiful thing is that the last word is superfluous to the message, whatever the word is. he could have ended it on "press," the message is complete. add in a very strange misspelling, now everyone sees it and still gets the message

this may be his most penetrative tweet since the taco bowl, watching those likes and retweets go nuts

Is this 4D Chess or a mistake?

He genuinely is the best troll of all time.
I can only imagine how much of a laugh he must get from doing this shit. Funny to think people actually don't clock onto it, really.

The President wears a monitor- if he were dead, you'd know by now.

I have information that will lead to Hillary Clinton's arrest

The next was supposed to be wuz

The lawyers who now vet his tweets grabbed his phone away before he could finish.

As if everybody doesn't already know that Trump whines about the media

More like, the russians hacked his brain LULHUURRdurrrrrrrrrrrr

>despite the negative press
>the message is complete
apparently you can become president on a base of just illiterate people

>If you go around flinging your shit and getting attention for it from triggered libtards, you're a genius!

oh they do

but they have to cover it seriously and negatively or risk people seeing him as a genuinely funny guy
>trumps tweet about him being a proud troll
mistake or not it doesn't matter-we could all see him doing this for irl (you)s

>hurr I was just pretending to be retarded
>4D chess!!!

No one asked you toothpaste

>now everyone sees it
So now everyone who already knows Trump hates the media gets to see Trump suffering a stroke while ranting about the media?

Saved

It's fake.
imgur.com/I3K9qiT
I wish it were real.

>implying a typo makes you retarded

Looks like he tried to post the word 'coverage', fucked it up and meant to abort the post but accidentally posted it

What if the elites have decided to kill him while the presidency hasn't truly kicked in and some supporters have their faith shaken from the flip-flops and broken promises?

I hope he's OK, but this is why he should have started full offense on day 1 instead of trying to work with the establishment. Doing an explicit muslim ban, starting the wall from day 1, ignoring the leftist courts, etc. Even if it further alienated some libshits, this would have had enough of his supporters fired up to a degree that would ensure that the elites would not dare kill him because they will fear the backlash.

So what is the "algorithm" or whatever for getting all your tweets at the top? Seems like it's the same people every time, and it's always 6 or 8 tweets in a row.

I don't need a step by step guide or anything, but does anyone know how people do this or how Twitter decides? I don't know shit about Twitter, as it's mostly for black people.

I'm scared now

then the war has a slow start

>make a tweet
>with a typo
>get called into the war room without internet because the religion of peace struck again

Is that so insane?

what a fucking jew lmao

Consider who is the head of Twitter , bot accounts are set to like and re tweet a specific account , Twitter knows about it but they are similar to Suckerberg in their way of thinking so it wont be fixed

Well yeah I've also noticed that the top 100 tweets after his are ALL always negative. Ridiculous.

Did the cia hit him with the heart attack gun

Not just his looks, but his scheming for attention by capitalizing on the most famous typo of all time.

>Trump is kill.
>No.
>Where were you????????

Not quite, but sending the tweet anyways and before you even finish the sentence might be worse.

that was my point, just noticed he looks jewish too lel

Lets meme COVFEFE to be the modern day 14/88

Twitter devops here

We suspended him from his account for 24 hours after we saw that

:>