Massive fucking bombing on the British embassy in kabul with 60+ casualties

>massive fucking bombing on the British embassy in kabul with 60+ casualties
>Sup Forums is talking about covfefe

Are we the new mainstream meteor?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/618644/kabul-explosion-foreign-embassy-british-us-afghanistan-reuters-isis-taliban
standard.co.uk/news/world/at-least-80-killed-by-car-bomb-near-british-embassy-in-kabul-a3552961.html
blackphoenixalchemylab.com/shop/limited-edition/covfefe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

covfefe init

And German Embassy.

Looks like religion of peace targetted all those Eurabian embassies...

Sad

It there a reason then that you didn't start an actual thread dedicated to it? No ones gonna do the work for you.

Dead serious I thought that shit was clickbait.

That actually happened?

who did it?

Do you even need to ask? Those fucking buddhist extremists always fucking our shit up, I swear.

>trump shitpost so hard on twitter that a mistake tweet takes up the news cycle

Japanshitinkitchen.jpg
Colour me surprised.

>he thinks embassies aren't staffed by citizens

So they can kill your people, as long as they're not at home?

I saw it pop up on rt. Happened in Afghanistan

>caring about Bongistan and their sand embassy in Eastern Bongistan

COVFEFE

brit- what?

Oh, you mean PAKISTAN

Screw Pakistan, have some Kofefe

We don't know yet. It could have just as easily been Christian white supremecist s. Don't be racist.
#NotAllBuddhists

Germans wanted this.

This. Germans have become a fucking sub nation to their Islamist masters. Merkel is probably rooting herself silly right now over the thought of her dead politicals, and how she could do "nothing to stop it"

I was just thinking to myself that /pol is getting pretty cancer lately

too many ill advised people trying to make money of the 'alt-right'.

Sad that Afghanistan is still a wasteland. Too bad about the dead.

No end in sight?

can any other brit get out of bed to go check bbc?

Göbekli Tepe?

Are you guys crazy? It was clearly those radical zoroastrians we always hear about

>having embassies in Afghanistan
Well, that's what you get.

Why the fuck do we even have an embassy in Afghanistan?

I hope no actual Bongs were killed.

So far I've seen reports of British, German, and U.S. embassies being hit. Was there several targets or?

Isn't that the place where Martin Walker served under John Konrad?

I fully investigated already, it's a big nothingburger, just ISIS's morning suicide bombing. We can all go back to bed and get some rest.

>a bomb went off in afghanistan
>news

Huh? I didn't see either of these. Could someone elaborate?

Almost every post on the front page is by some faggot OP who doesnt reply, thats why, there are groups raiding and shilling /pol constantly
if a thread is more than 50 replies in and the OP has not replied to his own thread, sage it and hide it, the only things left on Sup Forums are the generals and it seems they are migrating elsewhere bit by bit.

Hide report and sage shill threads lads, it's the only way to keep the board somewhat useful.

covfefe isnt funny or interesting.
i dislike when newfags think things like that are funny.
they dont know how to use Sup Forums.

here is a link to the story on the embassy bombing
>dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/618644/kabul-explosion-foreign-embassy-british-us-afghanistan-reuters-isis-taliban

britain better respond to this one.

>Violence in sandnigger countries
>News

Peaceful explosions in the land of the peaceful during the most peaceful month of the year.

is it even really a happening?

>Put an embassy in the least developed country in the world.
>It gets bombed.
>This is somehow supposed to be shocking.

It was a balloon. Go back to sleep.

violence in sandnigger countries is important right now because as tensions rise with the flood of economic migrants the embassies of these cucked countries rallying behind the migrants are being bombed.
It just so happens this car bomb went off between the german and british embassies.
As stupid as these sandniggers are they are making fools out of all of western europe because they're too scared to seem islamophobic or insensitive.
>./nuke -t middle_east

>car bomb in the embassy neighborhood of Kabul
>60 dead
>no reports on the nationality of victims yet

was that god damn lochness monster

>Me
>Caring about brown people doing brown things
>2017 the year of our lord (Merkel, the Mother of Migrants).

HAH

on the same subject i miss when Sup Forums was /new/ and we actually discussed things rather than having the same 4 discussions over and over.
i miss Sup Forums being unpopular.
theyre going to need to make a containment board for the containment board.

corbyn will fix it

In case you haven't noticed, pol is 99% idiots.

Kabul is afghan you dumbass

Afghanistan is Taliban country
Leave and never come back

There are 50+ casualty bombings in Afghanistan and other shithole muslim countries literally every week, no one gives a fuck and for good reason.

who would even take the job? that is even worse than gaurding Hillary as punishment lad.
would rather work at mcdonalds and get free lunches.
they always look so fake too.

From what I've heard yes attacked near French and British embassy's but not talking about who's casulaties

Limeys would apologize to cause Jihadis inconvenience of blowing up.

Yes it's true how muh trump tweets and the retard reaction from his mongoloid base is pathetic.
But wtf is that link? Archive that shit user. This is Sup Forums not journalist-twitter circle-jerk

How do we know it wasn't radical Hindus?

It's just part and parcel of living in a city

God help them. Screw these shitty Islamists. Wonder how it feels doing your business everyday knowing a terrorist attack can end your life at any moment

Tfw they shilling hard tonight over a typo..

Thread with info

I bet they need lots of covfefe to get through the day.

The prophecy is real. There were 60 layoffs achieved. Check 'em.

Why can't arabs leave our fucking embassies alone

L I B Y A
I
B
Y
A

>kabul secure area
They were relaxed, like with ice cream bomb. They are ignoring the problem, because it's an financial thing and it's running, but then comes da bomb. How many years has it been now? I mean decades. Democracy still not arrived.

Why did they attack an Islamic embassy?

>covfefe
kek

>Kabul

Nobody really gives a shit. When 100 people get blown up and shot to pieces in Paris, it's a tragedy. When it happens in Afghanistan, it's tuesday.

>80 dead and 400 injured VS. covfefe

Who would win?

standard.co.uk/news/world/at-least-80-killed-by-car-bomb-near-british-embassy-in-kabul-a3552961.html

COVFEFE

Muslims bombing shit in Muslim countries isn't news, it's the way things are supposed to be. If white people stayed in our own countries and kept non-whites out of our countries, then we wouldn't have to worry about Westerners being killed by Muslims.
Covfefe is wired, Muslim suicide bombings are tired. DEAL WIF IT!

>So they can kill your people, as long as they're not at home?
Yes. I'm an isolationist.

>implying anyone cares about a regular occurence in afghanistan
What the fuck is there to comment on about it

Good, everyone in those embassies are establishment imperialist faggets participating in the destabilisation of the nigger lands then shepherding them over here after they wreck their homes. They can all burn in hell.

I proudly endorse this cunts comment.

Maybe we should just send em all to Australia and bomb their airports and ports so they're stuck. Just like the good ole days.

My understanding is there's a ton of basically desert right in the middle. Whether or not to rape an exposed abo would lead the Muslim to deeper reflection. Long-term win for all involved.

>build an embassy in the capital of Afghanistan
>surprised when it gets blown up
You westerners are so fucking cute.

You stop sucking kosher phallus for a moment and try it, Hank

some embassy blew up in afghanistan.

Whats else is news? that americans are fat? that spics are lazy? that muslims are inbred?

"least developed"

clearly youve never been to poland.

wait they blew up the anglos too?
I only heard about the German one.

I mean, she's right you know

Something like 400 casualties, and 80 fatalities

To the poster above me:
>no one cares about Blumpf
>fuck off

The Taliban claim that it wasn't them, which means it's most likely IS. But, you never know, it could be Hindu extremists.

>notice me senpai

Day 5 of Ramadan
15 Attacks >220 Deaths

It was an atheist white guy, obviously. Fucking right wing extremists.

Sounds like they need a snickers

blackphoenixalchemylab.com/shop/limited-edition/covfefe/

I heard it was a white hispanic male who was on vacation

Well tbf I just got here and 90% of the catalog is shitposts and your thread doesn't stand out from the crowed

for gods sake at least provide a link and make a flashy headline or something instead of complaining you absolute faggot

COVFEFE Now trending on twitter. Welcome to the age of idiocracy, It has officially begunned.

This, I hate this board so much but I'm addicted to an imaginary time when it was better.

AARE YOU RRREADY TO RRRUUMMBLEEEEE

I'd bang that

begguned

>least developed
you do realize hundreds of billions of US tax money has gone to build infrastructure in afghanistan?

yeah, that was the joke. :)

Someone else just did

Since when did Sup Forums care about Muslims bombing other Muslims Muslim things?

Have you been here before? If isn't about Trump or niggers, it's about muslims.

In a mocking and derisive way.
When I laugh at weekly bongistani bombings it is from a place quite the opposite of caring about their well-being.