*sips tea*

how? roaches don't like coffee!

Are you really sipping tea? Or are you not actually sipping tea? Or are you sipping that disgusting over-brewed shit you roaches call tea?

*spits in your tea*

I thought they hang fags in Turkey?

Since borders are just imaginary lines, you Turks will be giving some land back to Armenia, right?

Acknowledge the Armenian genocide Turk

If roaches don't like borders, why are they complaining about the number of Syrian refugees crossing into their cuntry?

Meh

Without borders a culture that appropriates drinking tea to be smug would never have existed roach

what are you implying you fat fuck?

>covfefe

>imagine line
We'll make it a wall then.

That you're a faggot you illiterate subhuman roach

that simply having different nations means there is some limitation to the area your permitted to be in probably. otherwise nobody would be in the 3rd world nations

>implying being a fat fuck is worse than being a turkroach

People who agree with this shit logic meme are the same people who believe that "hate speech" should be a crime.

>imaginary

not for long

>you're under arrest
>for squishing your larynx at the wrong frequency

Still butthurt

It's gone dude.

Fucking roaches.

I agree, also don't lock your house tonight.

fuck off roach kike.

Strange because I can see the border between India and China in that pic. Geography is not imaginary, rules are not merely imagined but have consequences in actual life.

*sips tea*

Get off my lawn.

You can't, like, OWN property, man.

woah... Fuck Having Borders and Law And Shit!

*sips covfefe*

If the imaginary lines are so worthless, why did you cross them in the first place?

that doesnt make sense, you are dumb.

Really opens up those voltage-dependent Na+ channels.

Not an Arguement

It ain't imaginary once we build the wall.

Based leaf.

People on this side of the line paid taxes their whole lives and people on that side of the line think they can just come in and take whatever they want without being accountable for anything.

Shill here, nicely done. These faggots just keep posting. Bump!

Kek more

>you're under your rest for using the imaginary limbs on your mass of cells you call a body to bludgeon another person's cells

>tfw a roach sets bait for humans

dude
its like imagine if we all just you know got along
mi casa su casa amigo

The Charter of Human Rights supports your right to leave the country that you are in (preventing it's government from stopping you from leaving), and to travel and work anywhere within a nation that you are both currently within and a citizen of.
It does not recognise you wanting to travel into any country you want to illegally (citizen or not), or wanting to work or travel within a nation that you aren't a citizen of.
If they ignore that the borders defining countries exist, then they should be fine with people walking in their house, given that their property is only defined by 'imaginary lines'.

Globalism is an Aryan concept.
Even this the Jew has co-opted and perverses.

It stops being imaginary right about the time you get arrested for it.

go wander across a lion's imaginary border see what happens YOU SON OF A BOG

>777
>777
>777
>777

>You're under arrest
>For bursting a skin bag of water and minerals on a rock flying through space

This is obviously a pro-Wall image and is pointing out the problem with there being none at the moment. I agree entirely.

> rapes children
> you are under arrest for violating imaginary laws on some paper book

BTFO

>he thinks the earth is round

*jumps over your fence and sleeps in your house*

OP sleeps with doors locked

check out 8-US-code-1324 for fun.

*jumps over your house and sleeps on your fence

>giant rock flying through space
Spherecuck pls go

Who said anything about the shape of the rock?

Ever heard of shale?

Rocks come in all forms and shapes

>cuckistan

The fraudulent NASA photograph in OP doesn't look like shale. It looks rather spherical.

hahahahahaahahaha

You're under arrest
>for murdering a person that was going to die from old age or natural occurances anyway.
>mfw

so does a coin
:P

Lol another open borders marxist

Nu-Sup Forums can we please not give this fuckin relic 300 replies this time

Yea that's why your country said no to all those Palestine's.

So you don't mind if I bring my guns and start shooting people I don't like. You know since there is no borders and that means no boundary of where a rule of law of your government is.

Shoot your ruler and spray bug spray over his corpse since no borders no laws. Hell no government. Rally the Russians its time to remove the kebab.

you dont make any sense dude

>The earth looks different from space dependent on the camera used, the incidence of the sun when the picture was taken, the location in orbit the picture was taken from, the time of the year, and the weather patterns

Truly puzzling. They must be hiding something.

Enjoy your complimentary refugee

You can not be under arrest when enough of you die in wars to unmake those lines.

>Kills OP
>You're under arrest for an imaginary law that you can't see through space

Sauce of pic?

>Human engineering

>Roach shitposts from his house with walls and a locked door

Why is Sup Forums not saging

You're not drinking tea nigga get the fuck out of here

The laws are imaginary also, so are the governments that create them. But the violence that the government uses to enforce those laws is very real. Best obey them. Remember, violence is the authority all other authority is derived from.

That's fine with me, as long as they get paid in imaginary under-the-table wages, and I'm paying imaginary taxes to imagine I'm subsidizing them.