I hate it so much - Get me the fuck out of this world

I live in libcentral NYC and am reaching my wits end. I need to get - the fuck - out of society. The cucks, the SJWs, the Muzzies and Nogs, they've won, they've taken over, and rather than fight, I just want to get the fuck out of here...

But where in the world is safe. I always looked towards Europe as a safeland but it has been compromised worse than America. I want to move to a cabin upstate in the woods and go full Kaczynski minus the bombs and illegal stuff. Alaska/Antartica is too unrealistic.

Help me Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/588-Avery-Rd_Stratford_NY_13470_M43576-07738#photo11
youtube.com/watch?v=wXMqSPhW_Io
zillow.com/homedetails/161-Sanitarium-Rd-Sherburne-NY-13460/2099750649_zpid/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Lakes_Megalopolis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(((They))) only push for "action" when its to condemn a Christian or a white man, or a true American. Never will you see this in the case of a muzzie or shitskin. We didn't even hear anyone condemning the perp of the Grande concert. The world is so cucked it is horrifingly irreverisbly FUCKED. What do we do Sup Forums?

What do they expect the president to do everytime some asshole stabs someone

Stop spreading your defeatism to others who actively engaging in the fight. There is a reason armies shoot people who spread this kind of shit in war time.

Good riddance you hateful faggot. Hope you hang yourself in your cabin in the woods.

realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/588-Avery-Rd_Stratford_NY_13470_M43576-07738#photo11

My dad was just considering buying this place. Theres properties like that both more and less finished all over between the park and the valley.

The area has more in common with west virginia than NYC.

Engaging in the fight? By posting memes and listening to Jared Taylor? Face it, what fight? Dylann Roof is the only one who's even done anything, you're a pussy and so is everyone else.
And you're a cuck, Norway, lol have fun dealing with the invasion

Move to Arizona but if you ever vote Democrat just kill yourself immediately

>realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/588-Avery-Rd_Stratford_NY_13470_M43576-07738#photo11

Damn thank you that is the dream, looks cozy as fuck.

it's the media trying to scare you, and retards that don't know any better user. Build your own community and prepare yourself

West Virginia, Eastern Kentucky, Central Pennsylvania are all pretty innawoods too, and its only once you get to like south eastern KY that niggers start being common. NY north of the MV is white as snow though. My graduating class had like 75 kids, the school all in all had like 600, there were literally 3 black kids throughout all grades, and they were black people, not niggers.

>run coward run!

The media /does/ scare me because think of how influential it is, how many viewers tune in worldwide, nationwide, it is insane how easily they sway public opinions by pushing naive (((liberal))) agendas. It's fucked to even think of how brainwashed everyone is because of the media they consume, its like 1/50,000 that realize what you said.

Move to a non cucked area of Texas, OP

It'd be a lot of work, but a cabin, trailer, almost 50 acres of woods and some power equipment is a steal for 70 grand. The Cat has seen better days though, hydraulics are all kind questionable. The town nearby dolgeville is cozy also kinda redneck, theres not a helluva lot to do it your into like nightlife and shit. Beer and snowmobiles and hunting.

So im right you are just here to spread your defeatism and demoralise everyone. Fuck off.

Pick a 100k-500k city in the South or Midwest, and enjoy your brand new safe life among people you won't loathe.

I second this.
But keep it north Texas, too far south and youre in Mexico-land 2.0.

t. South Texan

dude stop being a pussy, theres a million places...

look up in northern cali fuck ton of town likke 50 mins outta santa rosa that are like 500 ppl, all white, not crazy expensive in certain cities up there...buy a lot, build a cheap little house in the woods/mountains....
Grow weed, crops, etc to save and make money.

Get the fuck out of NYC. When I went there for work for 10 days, all I could think about is how fucked that place is when society collapses.

Its going to be a violent Summer and when everything shuts down, people turn to cannibalism within 2 weeks.

You as an aussie cannot possibly comprehend what its like being a conservative/centrist/libertarian in NY. It's the heart of darkness up here, and those of us that don't live in the city get all our shit ruined by its proximity. Upsate NY is one of the coziest places on earth, would be top 5 places to live in the US, except for the fact that its politically attached to NYC and they force liberal bullshit all over us.

>You as an aussie cannot possibly comprehend what its like being a conservative/centrist/libertarian in NY.
lol

Absolutely

No I'm not here to shill or demoralize, theres a difference between demoralizing and realizing that the media and population is so cucked out of control, what can we even do

This.

What/where's the "MV?"

Suburbs outside St. Louis in the West. Have to get over a river to reach it and they'd blow those bridges so goddamn fast.

Ozarks, Omaha, Montana.

Seriously though... Wichita, KS. Most beautiful, wholesome white women I've ever seen in traveling the US for three years.

>I just want to get the fuck out of here...
>Help me Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=wXMqSPhW_Io

You're welcome.

fuck off cuck

Start up the Kingdom of Sup Forums somewhere in America.

WE NEED TO KEEP AZ RED

FLOCK but to the northern part to many niggers and spics in tucson or phoenix

>Asha Deliverance
wtf kind of nigger name is that

what the fuck, does she think the president is a superhero who will swoop down anytime someone decides to pull a knife?

>I live in libcentral NYC and am reaching my wits end. I need to get - the fuck - out of society.

Move way upstate to places like Saratoga

>Upsate NY is one of the coziest places on earth, would be top 5 places to live in the US, except for the fact that its politically attached to NYC and they force liberal bullshit all over us.

It's still top 5.
Everyone(majority) up here is Red state as fuck

Go to New Zealand I hear they aren't full

Honestly I think at this point, China might be your best choice.

I agree OP, the West has turned completely degenerate and all I want at this point is to be there to watch it burn. There's nothing worth saving anymore. If we are lucky, the yellow man will take up the banner and carry on civilization, and if we aren't...

well then I guess ol' Teddy Kacsynski will get his desired reset button

I have heard the south isnt that redpilled despite voting republicans.
Is it true? what do they think about niggers,etc?

Mohawk Valley, Little river valley that runs west to east eventually into the Hudson river at Albany. Its very rust belt, old industrial stuff. It's basically the line between Northern and central New York. The valley itself and south of its is where New yorks stop being Appalachia and Start being Adirondack Mountains/Canadian Shield. Its mostly conifer trees to the north mostly broadleaves to the south. Adirondack get longer colder winter because of elevation The valley tends to get more snow but its not as cold and goes away sooner. Also theres bears and occasionally wolves north of the valley, far fewer to the south.

I know m8, but how much better would it be if NYC andeverything else below Poughkeepsie just slid off into the fucking ocean?

I still live here and really dont wanna leave. I love this place but holy fuck it NYC politics a stain upon land.

Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Slovakia, Chezch Republic.
EU members, so it won't be hardcore. If you choose Lithuania/Estonia, most will speak decent english. Cheap internet, fastest in the world too. Cheap land outside of cities. Decent healthcare if you get rekt. No immigrants whatsoever, ruskies and belorusians aside.

Yes and no. People around here are redpilled about pretty much everything except they are cucked beyond belief on Israel. It comes from being a Christian society. I know some people that will literally foam at the mouth and want to fight you for criticizing Israel. However, on immigration, military, women, masculinity, niggers and guns...yeah it's based

t. Deep South

Yeah just keep white flighting away that'll solve all your problems
Fucking pathetic

>how much better would it be if NYC and everything else below Poughkeepsie just slid off into the fucking ocean?

I see it as a containment zone.
They pay more into the state budget and we benefit more.

As long as their bullshit stays down there I'm ok with it.

Delaware River New York!

I live in the City as well. It's not that bad.

Then again, I'm handsome and people like me.
When are receptive to the save the h-white people argument when you tell them how rare they are genetically rare they are. Women's ego's are their Achilles heel to sucking cock.

Aciu Lietuva! I can confirm the Baltics being a good region to live. I've been to all three and lived in Tallinn for 3 years. Poland is very nice too! I really enjoyed the feeling I got here. Definitely my favorite part of Europa and I hope it stays free of degeneracy.
Where in Lithuania are you?

user I'm moving back to nyc from sf in a month because I'm even phonier here

IT doesnt stay down there though.

Motherfucking SAFE act. CCW laws all over the state. Business taxes are an ironclad bastard. Those fucks givern us Hillary fucking clinton and chuck fucking schumer for senators, those are tow of the dirtiest people alive today.

>Alaska/Antartica is too unrealistic.
Why? Im moving to Alaska next year and it doesn't pose a major challenge.

Wildwood?

Come to Kentucky.
>Extremely lax gun laws
>Low cost of living
>Home of bourbon
>88% white
>Mostly small towns
>Southern hospitality
>Massive farming and coal industry

>49 acres
>$75k
fuckin a

user I know it sucks but learn how to hunt and grow food, either way our linage is counting on you

>we must let terrorists kill us until we're all gone!

I meant more of the multiculturalism/sjw shit Op mentioned.

Ya, we're basically held hostage to policies imposed by NYC shit.

>love
Have liberals totally destroyed this word when it comes to anything close to politics for anyone else? I just end up autocorrecting it to hate at this point because that is what they mean anyway.

zillow.com/homedetails/161-Sanitarium-Rd-Sherburne-NY-13460/2099750649_zpid/

Real estate in Upstate is cheap as shit right now, don't buy here looking to make money but if you're looking for a place to escape civilization while still having fairly easy access when you want its, its worth a look.

What a kike

They aren't bad in small towns in South Texas. Bigger cities like San Antonio have a decent population. Small towns in South Texas not so much. We have one family in our town. They are decent folk, make killer BBQ. San Antonio is a different story, always some shit going down on the east side.

Mexicans aren't that bad, they have a strong sense of family. They talk shit about white people, we talk shit about them. Usually for the laughs, we all know we do stupid shit but we own it and laugh at it. That's a tex/mex relationship. Most Tejanos down here can't stand wet backs. Tejanos and illegals "wet backs" are totally different. Mexicans don't really like blacks either from my experience.

I mean like really. What a fucking kike. LOOK AT THAT THING

>go full Kaczynski
ehh
Don't do that. Nobody is going to take you seriously.
Start a blog or something; become a psychologist and write a book on the way society has been changing lately. Theorize.

The SJW shit invaded my high school the year after I left. Some littlef aggot felt that the school wasnt protecting him from bullying well enough and sued them, of course the libshit courts gave it to him. Whole school spent the next three years being lectured about how terrible use rednecks were and how we need to coddle faggots more so they feel safe. Like fuck you everyone gets bullied you're not special, toughen up. Fucking millenials.

NYC here and I sympathize with you guys. Often wondered why upstate doesn't secede and leave downstate to go to hell. Honestly, if I didn't grow up in the city, I'd be out of here too.

yes, @OP, move to a trailer park upstate please. get out of my city.

Move to North Dakota. You're probably 3 shades darker than anyone else there.

That's shitty.
I live in NotQuiteCanada and I barely ever see those kinds of people anywhere.
The only ones I know that are SJW types are gay.

I live in Tennessee op. You can stay for a month at my place and get a job and shit.

Yet another one swallows the Varg-pill.

OP what you need to do is covfefe

Its a topic that comes up often around here.

How do we free ourselves from NYC, the cut in public funds would be worth it for the gain in liberty.
They can keep the damned name, its poisoned by their identity anyway.

State of New Germany when? Or just Adirondack.

These liberals are mentally insane people.

What has happened to you America? You are a dying nation.

op BTFO

Muzzies wanting special treatment again.
Fucking hell, Liberals are retarded.

>State of New Germany when?
How did most of upstate end up being tons of German owned Farmland anyway?

Are there high paying jobs in Nunavut, Yukon or NWT?

Sup Mohammed

Grumph may have addressed it, but he used the wrong Twitter account to do it

#DogWhistle #Resistance

Huge German immigration from like 1800 till the first world war, german peasants and middle class fleeing from the near constant warfare. If you look at ethnic maps of the US there are More germans that any other ethnic european group, all across the northeast and upper midwest. While none of the largest cities are in the area taht region is the most heavily populated part of the US. That's overwhelmingly German and Irish. Actual Anglos/English people descended from English colonists are a tiny minority in the US now.

Here's the problem for those that don't know: New York has 62 counties. The southern eight urban and suburban counties (New York (Manhattan), Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx, Richmond (Staten Island), Nassau, Suffolk, Westchester) have the majority of the state's population which means they can outvote the other 54 counties all the time. And they do.

So these liberal 8 can make the other 54 dance to their tune and that's why upstate has been bleeding jobs for decades because of taxes and state mandates that localities have to spend money on that they can't afford.

Used to live in oslo, live in the mountains now.
Cant think of a safer place really..

It's kind of sad that there's gonna be a higher population density of Whites of German descent in NY than in Germany at this rate

Huge German immigration from like 1800 till the first world war, german peasants and middle class fleeing from the near constant warfare. If you look at ethnic maps of the US there are More germans that any other ethnic european group, all across the northeast and upper midwest. While none of the largest cities are in the area taht region is the most heavily populated part of the US. That's overwhelmingly German and Irish. Actual Anglos/English people descended from English colonists are a tiny minority in the US now.

As for the how it ended up being German owned, Back then Upstate NY was frontier. The Great Plains started at buffalo, which was named buffalo because there were fucking buffalo there. Like the Great plains 50 years later the land was cheap because it was empty and no one really wanted it, being dense woods and all. German immigrants acquired it relatively cheap, and being genetically industrious chopped down literally billions of trees and replaced them with factories and farms. Central New York was a one point the beating heart of American manufacturing, In particular machinery and arms manufacturing, because germans.

As for the how it ended up being German owned, Back then Upstate NY was frontier. The Great Plains started at buffalo, which was named buffalo because there were fucking buffalo there. Like the Great plains 50 years later the land was cheap because it was empty and no one really wanted it, being dense woods and all. German immigrants acquired it relatively cheap, and being genetically industrious chopped down literally billions of trees and replaced them with factories and farms. Central New York was a one point the beating heart of American manufacturing, In particular machinery and arms manufacturing, because germans.

Go home you are drunk.

Connection errors everywhere.

Go Upstate moron.

We know mate.

Fuck, that is my dream right there. Finish the house and you're good to go.

Need help packing?

enjoy the taste of bigfoot semen

I understand.
I get those moments of hopelessness and weakness too. You've just gotta fight on!
Don't lose hope!

Get comfy. Watch it all burn around you as you are slowly engulfed.

Good goy, leave and don't ever have kids.
Get a vasectomy while your at it.

fuck off we're full

if you're going to move to upstate new york then i suggest you stay away from the big cities. rochester, buffalo, syracuse, schenectady, albany. stay far far far away from all of those places, puerto ricans and niggers everywhere.