I love this man. Everyone is going apeshit

I love this man. Everyone is going apeshit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d4oVxWsCNsU
youtube.com/watch?v=93U54gprVQA
kichink.com/buy/1420071/tooth/donald-trump-covfefe
twitter.com/kayleighmcenany/status/869783784299810816
dailycaller.com/2017/05/25/police-arrest-berkeley-professor-accused-of-bike-lock-assault/
m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=qpy8LGVWQ-k&t=1m6s
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fucking trolling

youtube.com/watch?v=d4oVxWsCNsU

I wish he'd start quoting the founding fathers out of nowhere without any attribution and see the kind of fireworks it sets off when people realize what the founders actually thought about niggers.

What did the founding fathers think about niggers?

youtube.com/watch?v=93U54gprVQA

he doesn't even care to delete it.

well when you do stupid shit, people tend to laugh and make fun of you

I think everyone is having fun.

they even have t-shirts available

kichink.com/buy/1420071/tooth/donald-trump-covfefe

I really believe this was his plan. Sure, there might be other reasons that he hasn't edited/deleted his tweet but for me it makes the most sense. All people know unconsciously that he meant "bad coverage". It is extremly impactful and you can see it reaches more people than you could ever reach on a rational way. It is even trending on Twitter worldwide.I am not saying that it is perfect, but I really believe now that he did it intentionally.

>pol'ers defending this

>people cover the president making a typo
>not the 100+ U.S. embassy residents just killed in a car bombing
>not Seth Rich
>not anything important

As usual, Trump operates on a higher level

>mfw conservatives on twitter are already defending it

twitter.com/kayleighmcenany/status/869783784299810816

IT'S 40D INTERGALACTIC CHESS! HE'S JUST PRETENDING!!!

I've never seen so many no lifers tweeting at the same time. They must really care for the man.

>hur dur I meant to be such a dumb faggot lol jokes on you libs

Covfefe. If get this is big.

We runnin' the indstry now

yes, it was just 8000th dimensional badminton.

idiot.

Just looked at the replies. Jesus Christ these people are responding to the same tweet so much.

>the press and twitter losing their absolute god damn FUCKING minds over a T Y P O

a what?
a....dare i say it...
now stay with me, pol...
TYPO.

this man is a FUCKING GOD and has you ALL (as in EVERY SINGLE FUCKING ONE OF YOU) in his hands. you are trumps pawns, in his 67D underwater Yahtzee! game.

FUCK you.

I'm just laughing. It's all so fucking funny. This country is doomed, we are Late Republican Rome and Trump is our fat, stupid Marius. My only hope is that we eventually get an Augustus who will set our imperial government up well for another few centuries of global dominance.

Using a proxy Scott?

holy shit forgot about this meme...

>whoever manages his twitter account misspelt one word
HOW WILL TRUMP EVER RECOVER FROM THIS?!?!

>be Trump
>in middle of your shitpost tweet about fake news
>get emergency message
>fuck it, I'll finish it later; submit
>
>world loses its collective shit in various ways over a misspelled word

shut up nerd

it wasn't his conscious plan. it is the manifestation of kek, god of chaos, who is bending reality to his will after being invoked by Sup Forums.

That's it. It's over.

Trump is finished.

Shit I was just working on the numbers for this and someone already beat me to it. I can't believe that!

checked. Abe speaks the truth.

>world loses its collective shit

nah, less shit losing, more just a bunch of people making fun of him on buzzfeed comments

> blacks adapted to be a race of farmers
Yeh, not so much, cf Zimbabwe. Maybe the women are.

Am I retarded? I don't get it. Please explain it to me like the retard I am.

It's more than a typo, it's a half-sentence that's meaningless even with the typo corrected. And it's been up for two hours. It's like he was in the middle of tweeting and suddenly had to go tend to some shit that's taken him all night so far.

HAPPENING CONFIRMED

Can someone bring me up to speed? ive been working A/B shifts and sleeping the 12 hrs I'm not at work

4D chess to tell us about fake news again.........brilliant.

The Founding Fathers were racists, but in a good way. They wanted blacks to be free to go back to Africa.
see

>diverting attention from kathy because he's just that nice and forgiving

dailycaller.com/2017/05/25/police-arrest-berkeley-professor-accused-of-bike-lock-assault/

BASED FOURCHAN omg

Trump makes typo so spectacular you have to wonder if it's deliberate and/or code, libs go nuts as usual, 30 minute Colbert routine about it tomorrow night.

the Trump presidency turned out exactly how I hoped and imagined it to be, everything is fun now, may this golden age never end

You think Trump just gave a shout out to a random band? are you retarded as well?

>trump makes a typo
>normies go psycho because trump made a typo
that about as deep as it goes

Well no shit, we shouldn't have brought them here in the first place

Someone held that up IRL? Pretty bold.

it's just so slapstick funny. It starts off just like a dumbass trump tweet would but then "covfefe". I nearly busted a gut laughing

>despite the constant negative press covfefe
>BREAKING NEWS DROMP TYPES LIKE A RETARD
>point proven

HD CHESS

melania wanted anal

Covfefe is the trigger word for MKUltra'd Alt Rightists... tomorrow is going to be fun.

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=qpy8LGVWQ-k&t=1m6s

It's been 2 and a half hours, should we check if he's dead yet?

>implying he isn't sound asleep right now
I bet this man purposefully did this so he could have something to laught at in the morning.

It's obviously a mistake and everyone's making jokes about it while Sup Forums literally thinks "the left" is outraged or something. Trump supporters are so fragile now they can't handle some light joking about a simple typo.

trump just launched this band in to orbit.

This is new levels of "only pretending to be retarded."

Kek's will be done. covfefe, dear user.

it's not just a typo, it's utterly incomplete and it's STILL UP. It's funny because it starts off just like one of his tweets would then gets retarded. it makes everything he says look utterly silly in context

Oh fuck...

he probably does this shit to get people to talk about him honestly.

KEK the convfefe meme magic genuis. He is playing 20D chess to drink all those liberal tears like a real counter culture patriot!

so much butt hurt from the libtards. We just cant stop winning

cant tell if satire..

If you google "covfefe" you get a clear picture of who the liberal media is that keeps trying to eviscerate him. Top results: Guardian, WaPo, LA Times,

I quite like it

LEL = KEK

It's pretty hilarious how much a typo can trigger people.

It was honestly probably a typo but holy shit the aftershocks are golden.

Never before have I seen a singular man arise to this level of meme magic. Nigga just invented a word that will undoubtedly enter English lexicon through error alone (he was kind of doing it already with "bigly").

Let's not forget how he brought 'schlonged' back from obscurity as well

no one's triggered, it just makes trump look like a tweeting retard and it's funny

actually its making all the retards reposting it like babys first meme look retarded

Its about as funny as
>drumpf xD

but he's obviously not a tweeting retard since he's tweeted like 10,000 times and rarely made typos. It just shows how delusional libshit demcucks are to get so excited over this. They're like goldfish ready to swarm whenever they can taste Trump in the water

>Tweets about the media constantly attacking him for stupid reasons
>Leaves a typo in the tweet
>The media attacks him 24/7 for it

This is the type of trolling we will tell our grandchildren about.

Hope he doesn't delete it and let's Sean explain it later
>I-I mean, the President's tweet speaks for itself

>BREAKING NEWS
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE WAS TYPING AS SOON AS STAFFERS WRESTLED PHONE FROM HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this lmao

news flash
user upset people are enjoying something he doesn't like

make sure to call me mad, boy-o

>le 4D chess meme XD

are you just pretending to be retarded right now?

Gets his point across too

The amount of negative press coverage this attracted...

People might see through it

We
Fucking love his tweets

at what point does the narrative breakdown and everyone accepts the guy is senile

i love this country and i want him to succeed but we are in totally uncharted waters

>in b4 someone quotes me with a shariablue meme image

>Donald trump FURIOUSLY tried to disregard the media again while ANGRILY shouting "covfefe" throughout the Oval Office, officials close to him report.

Oh shit what if you're right, that's advanced shit.

>john oliver makes a tweet, buzzfeed reporter makes a new post, normies baffled but mostly amused

>OMG THE LIBS ARE LOSING THEIR SHIT! THE MADMAN (DONALD TRUMP) HAS FINALLY DONE IT! THE MEDIA HAS IMPLODED! MADMAN! MADMAN!

i mean yeah a little

Digits witnessed. Instructions from kek himself. Praise covfefe.

Tomorrow he's gonna come out & say he just fell asleep while typing it! People might actually see through it.

You heard it here first

>SHUT UP SHUT THe FUCK UP ABOUT >THIS BUlLSHIT JUsT SHUT THE FUCK >UP SHUT UP SHUT UP aBOUT THis >DUMB SHIT yOU GOoFY FuCKING >rETARDED fUCKS rEAL SHiT IS >HAPPenING AND YOURE FOCUSEd ON >THIS

WE

It's beautiful.

When the tweet first came out the replies of lefties going ballistic was cringy
>you fucking retard
>are u drunk!?

these people are deranged, a human being makes a mistake and they're ready to launch the nukes.

I like to imagine they're loosing their voice screaming at their monitors forcefully laughing and cheering and shouting in circles like apes

sad

Did we really need more? Is someone trying to get everyone to ignore what happened at the Orlando airport?

anime becomes real

>Hello i'm jared taylor

yeah im not watching that

Shitposter in chief.

$250? Seriously? It's a tee shirt, it's not like they have exclusive rights to the word

The funny thing is that this type of thing is deeply meaningful to people who spend all their time hating Trump. On the one hand hilarious, on the other unimaginably pathetic.

Trump is a cuck though.

Get laid.