Redpill me on massage parlors

I'm visiting Toronto soon and I kinda want to go to one. It's legal and seems pretty safe std wise. If you go to a high class one the girls are super hot and you get to massage them too. Don't really see any cons.

>pays money to give women a massge

How fucking cuqed can you get?

Yeah OMG just get a pillow waifu to do it to.
It's not that hard.

Sure, or real women. Gfs always want you to rub their stanky disgusting feet for them but at least you don't have to pay for it.

Hooker or gf, you still pay.

Pillow waifus don't smell nor sweat.

> not wanting to rub a hot girls feet

What do you really get out of having sex with a woman who doesn't really want it? You get to cummies and she's sort of there but she wishes she wasn't. I'm sure it's still fun but fuck it must be weird and kind of depressing.

>have gf
>want to go to massage parlor anyway

gf is kind of sexually stuffy and it just seems like it'd be so awesome to get a back massage while i play with a girls asshole.

too bad you've never experienced any of that...

The difference is that you're actually paying the hooker to leave, not for the sex

I sweat and smell for the both of us.
Well, you pay her not to leave for an hour at least.

Yea ok bro

Girlfriend worked at a Chinese massage parlour for 2-3 months before i met her. Gave hand jobs to every client, probably 120-150 in total. Says she loves me. Is it a bad idea to marry her someday pol?

is this post serious

Would it make you feel better if you had given HJs to as many guys? You know there's a market on Sup Forums. Just wear a wig.

that's big coming from a leaf who never licked his wife's armpit
well I wish I didn't either
fuck, my life sucks

very serious. is it a bad idea? please red pill me
no really

>marrying a woman that's ok with giving out random hand jobs

If she's ok with that, she's okay with fucking guys behind your back too

FPBP

I mean, he did say it was before they met... On the other hand though, your gf was kind of a prostitute.

Tough call. Can I get a chinky handy while I think it through?

Just think. If you marry her, unlike her Johns, you will be paying her alimony long after the orgasms are a distant memory.

>posts pic of demi lovato
come on

If she says she loves you then you're the one better placed to know how meaningful that is.
Personally I wouldn't trust her but only because she's 3D.
Only marry if you're willing to accept murder-suicide over divorce. That way divorce isn't a concern.

i feel like her love for me is genuine but we all know love fades away. my fear is that a day will come where she'll cheat and i'll be 2-3 kids in and be divorced paying alimony

Massage parlors are legal in the United States too

The wasted money and your dignity are the cons.

The fuck do I know dude.

All I know is that none of this would ever happen with a waifu.