I killed Seth Rich

Hi faggots,

I killed Seth Rich and there's nothing any of you will ever be able to do about it. I will do it again.

Allahu Akbar! Mubarak Ramadan!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqY2QP-DNaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who's Seth Rich?

This. Yaaaaaaaawn.....time to hit the hay boys. We got work in the morning. Turn the lights and PC off.

You did?!

Why?!

Good. Traitors and moles belong rotting in the ground.

Because.

But it's so convenient to the narrative that it be a nig.

Good job brother may allah grant you the virgins you deserve

-investigation gains traction for the last few weeks
-autistism
-alpha hallo did it, hur durr think I'm ready to solve the case of who murdered seth rich, guys.

>no cctv
>autopsy
>forensics

Hopefully I'm not alone here, Georges autism is flowing on overdrive, someone tell him to stfu a little. Like, tone down the AJ tier abstraction a fraction

This george webb guy is likely way off. I dont trust his information. He may be right about some things, but this shit just seems far fetched

It's Ramadan Mubark, you dumb nigger.

His source was "old mossad". Can we trust them?

is he fucking serious? this guy took a picture of two mexicans and called them ms13 and said they shot seth rich

>with no evidence except a website that lets you edit your own data and someone added "hillary clinton aide"

>fuck this guy

Bump

you realize you just confessed to a felony on an imageboard thats already watched by authorities? enjoy your visit.

Were you alone??? Whoooo was involved?

It is not at all far-fetched. What happened here is this guy walked out of NJ jail based on federal instruction. He is connected to the scummy pakistanis Debbie WC used for IT contracting. Those people were involved not only in IT bullshit, but also in car theft and visa scams. Just scummy all around. This negro was stealing cars for them and mysteriously gets out of jail free and Seth Rich dies. You don't need a fucking picture drawn. What the fuck happened to Sup Forums. Why are you not on this shit? This particular negro got his contacts to pull off the hit. Get on this case. This links you straight to Awan and Debbie Wasserman and the DNC. This is it. Don't wait on Kim Dotcom, who can confirm the leak. All the information about the actual arrangement of the shooting itself is vital to get the investigation moving. Meme the shit out of this. Tweet. E-mail your congressman. This job cannot be done by one guy, but this guy Webb has turned up some incredible shit and you are fools if you miss this opportunity. It isn't going to happen again in our lifetimes. Wake up!

The authorities are the ones whodunnit here, bud. They are the ones who need to worry how many motherfuckers this will implicate. They better come clean now. There are enough Congressmen with clean hands ready to push this. The evidence is already out there. It's a matter of time before this comes to a head.

>I will kill Seth Rich again
How?

NOT a LARP. This guy is 100% legit. Any people who are NOT paying attention to George Webb's video need to do so now. It supersedes any other bullshit. This guy is pushing it harder than anyone. There is no doubt he needs assistance in fleshing out all kinds of critical info, because he is only one guy. Tweet this, get on youtube message boards on his channel, post everywhere. Push this. This guy is unbelievable. This has to get more attention.

PAY ATTENTION TO THIS VIDEO. THIS SUPERSEDES ANYTHING ELSE. THIS GUY IS MAKING IT HAPPEN. THIS IS IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM LARP. THIS IS AS LEGIT AS IT GETS. WATCH. PUSH THIS HARD. THIS HAS TO GET MAXIMUM ATTENTION NOW. youtube.com/watch?v=OqY2QP-DNaQ

Has anyone actually seen the corpse?

No, watch the video please. What they did is have someone sign off on an organ transplant and then immediately cremate. I shit you not. George Webb traces the paperwork and procedure. It is beyond bizarre. Watch youtube video right above your post.

I said a while ago that the DNC has gangs in washington DC. I was scoffed and jeered at.

>I killed Seth Rich and there's nothing any of you will ever be able to do about it. I will do it again.
pretty sure you wont be able to kill him again since he has been in the ground for a while

They were probably related to MS-13 in some way (or similar gang), as their deaths were done by an expert or experts in a gangland hit.

Now, whether they killed Seth or not is pure conjecture.

If a camera caught them in the area when Seth was killed, yeah, you can probably say it was them with certainty, albeit proving it in a court won't work.

it is a bait, nigger is a patsy

One of the responses was there are no gangs in that are of DC where Seth was killed. I kid you not that's what was said.

You were right, and this was just a couple shitbangers hired by a shitbanger. The MOST important thing is that the hiring shitbanger is connected to DWS's groups of shitskin Pakis she uses for IT scams and wetwork. All of this shit sounds like bullshit, but the key is this Webb guy. He is methodical as fuck and nailing down one connection after another with hard, publicly-available evidence. It's unreal. Everybody on Sup Forums needs to pay attention to this guy right now. This is important. This shit has to be tweeted out and pushed hard. This guy's stuff needs to be looked at by people who matter. That means Hannity, other media, and congressmen who are apparently clean-ish and willing to push this thing like Farenthold, as well as any congressmen of note on the various intelligence committees. Look at Gowdy. This has to get to him. It needs to get to the leaders of the committees, on Twitter and e-mail. And generally, this shit needs to be pushed hard on social media. And Sup Forums has got to check into all of the stuff presented here. It is gold. Webb is everything. He is the spearpoint. But Sup Forums may be the make or break factor fleshing out info because this guy is literally exhausting himself day after day and he is actually in danger. This isn't a fucking LARP or online bullshit thing anymore. Watch the vid. This guy is out there putting it all on the line. There is so much at stake here I cannot emphasize the importance of helping in any way possible, particularly helping Webb, and pushing this hard.

>Alpha Jell-o

What the hell is it with niggers and names?

This nigger is connected. He took the order from DNC and relayed the order to the hitmen. The evidence is there. We have to push this because this is the thread that is unraveling big time. This is the time. Watch the vid. Push this hard. Do anything you can to push this on the web to media and congress. This info has to move now. This is it. There won't be another time.

>I will do it again.
wat

checked.

Can someone gibs me a quick rundown on this nigger?

IIRC, he was a part of an international car smuggling ring; higher up in the chain. They'd still nice cars from suburbs and ship them overseas where they'd sell for more.

FBI busted them all.

He was the only one let off.

The days leading up to Seth dying, Russian intel warned the US that there was a political killing going to take police. I think they may have named this guy, but maybe not; this is the only fact I'm unsure of.

The day after Seth Rich is killed, this guy and another 2 are in a shootout in DC with police during a car chase.

Hence, the FBI and DNC were using him as a tool that they called upon to organize Seth Rich's murder, or something similar.

It's also pretty much expected of say, the DNC.

You may as well use those super predators after all.