How can one want to live at this point in this shitty liberal world? The shit with that Kathy comedian...

How can one want to live at this point in this shitty liberal world? The shit with that Kathy comedian, caring about a typo on twitter, the right is pure evil etc. I started off as a liberal and they slowly drove me away. I feel lied to. I don't fit in anymore. I have abandoned most of my friends because they started protesting and going insane. How do we have hope? I just want things to go back to normal. Is this normal in politics? I never seemed to care too much until this election but everything seems different now.

bump

No one else feel the same?

Giving yourself a star special

ride the tiger, it's the only true way to live

It is different friend. We just had 8 years of lawlessness and degenerate legislature. Millions resented Bush Jr., and thought this "change we need" was going to magically pacify the country. However, it had the opposite effect. The previous 8 years became known as the war on the middle class. The family unit was dismantled with FAGGOT WEDDINGS. Our institutions were under attack by an ideology that blatantly called for our virtues to be erased and reprogrammed into thinking we are some type of lovey dovey community. The election of Lord and Savior Trump meant that we would be saved and have power to disagree with the previous 8 years. Yes friend, things are different. I look forward to the next 8 years.

Will things get better for us then? Will the liberals be put in there place and stop this madness?

Post maymays. Can't hurt.

We may very well be under marshal law when extremist on both sides rise up. Through chaos and disorder a new form of patriotism will be birthed and those that choose not to follow suit will be ostracized.

you can't be serious all the time. give your mind a break.

How user?

This life me.

Checked

Realize that the individual has no real chance at changing the world other than maybe their social circle or town. No big changes ever happy that the elites don't want or at least aren't okay with. The world doesn't rest on your shoulders.

Bullshit. Gas the kikes, race war now. Fuck off back to r*ddit. Nigger.

That seems... oddly comforting...

Racewar will come eventually user. What side are asians on is the question.

nigga just walk away from the screen like nigga close your eyes

OP, do you have a job? Find one. It will help. Want to know what has helped me with some things in my life. Cleaning toilets, believe it or not. It is nasty work. But, when nobody is in the building. It is just you and the job and thinking about your life as it goes. it has also been cathartic for me too. I have used it to avoid people at my job who tested me on what it means to be a handsome gentleman.

How were you before that job then?

Move out of the city. Turn off the news for a couple days. We are winning.

I hope so user.

The old ways are the best ways

makem scream and believe in White Jesus

Worse, I tried to get out of my house for 10 years. I used to sit on the couch with my dad who was retired. I tell him why dont we fix the car so I can go back to work. I do need to work I am 25. He would always tell me it is ok if you dont work. Well guess what it isnt. You need money in your pocket just to have a conversation with any girl.

My brother doesnt work at all and never worked.

I have,

And dont let a girl tell you it is ok to not work either, because some women dont care. She is fucking with you. I met many women who like that. Take it from a handsome guy. They are being nice to you.

>What side are asians on is the question.
Their own. Its "kill whitey" not "kill yerrow", Asians have the most to gain (after kikes) for the downfall of western civilization, even though they are probably next.

you're taking all of this way too seriously

disconnect for a few days and go invest in yourself and your actual life

stop wasting time here, this is just a trend generator board and it looks like you're incapable of controlling yourself

seriously, get the fuck out, go have some ice cream with a random chick or something

Allahu Akbar

You might be right.

Slovenian user gets it, you can't let this place consume you/make up 100% of your world view unless you want to be miserable, all oldfags have realized that, coupled with the fact that Sup Forums is (at least) 50% raving schizo's and straight lies you'd have to be a fool to take it seriously.

Also, I met women who are in some sort of a power authority when I didn't work either. At that point all you have is how you look and your personality. It is a not fun when you are a nice guy too. The shit I felt was so horrible it added to my depression. It is the worst guessing game, because if a pretty girl can't tell a guy likes her without trying to get his attention in front of everybody else, She is not adult enough for the game.

That bullshit some girls do behind the scenes is so annoying. It is like when you can tell from the first moves we both make that it probably might now workout.

But let us also pretend we don't know each other also. So dont say hello to me. One girl could not do that.

A great deal of it is tongue in cheek too

pol will always be here for the moments when you're pissed and need to vent on niggers or something, but you need to make sure you don't get too comfy and overstay

it's always happening on pol, year after year, same shit being recycled to keep us amused, always just on a brink of doomsday and war

it will challenge every single belief you have, that's the point

but don't let this shit take over your life, once you genuinely are waiting for an actual war and murder and shit, you need a serious pause

The last day this girl left my job, everybody in the whole building knew WE both llked each other. She was outside doing her job. She literally looked over twice, and we both stood our ground and that was that, I know girls like that could forget about you anyway, She wasn't bad looking, and will probably get the next guys attention too like any other girl.

Just that bullshit was some of the worst feelings I ever had cause I did like her,