ITS H A P P E N I N G

WOOOOOO
>amateur sleuths at Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6HSrQmvzdJc
youtube.com/watch?v=8ekclSJjLo0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=6HSrQmvzdJc

>dey were shouting Nazi slogans and waving KKK flags! it was annuda shoah! he had every right to attack dem bastids! but it wasn't my client, I swear!

i wish 4chin would raise the fucking filesize limit. my camera takes 15Meg stills and i had to downsize the fucker a FUCKTON

Nobody wants to download a 15mb picture of your television retard

thats my computer monitor tho.... and the original still was 14000 something by 13000 something

>amateur
How can we be amateurs if the Russians are paying us?

still. Sup Forums did something great for once in a LONG time.

that's a big monitor

Why are nips so angry?
You think it's because they have an unreasonably high suicide rate?
No I'm sure that's unrelated

>27inch
>big monitor
What third world country are you from? its only a bit wider then my mATX PC Case is long if only by 5-6 inches

Covfefe

NO TUCKER YOU FOOL
IT'S AMATEUR SLEUTHS AT REDDIT
GET IT RIGHT

2560x1080 masterrace

Thank you. based Jap user

fellow jap is right on the money, learn to edit your photos you goddamn phoneposters

He has a point my dude I still have only 1080p

1920x1080 over here. works fucking PERFECT with my mid range system

>filename
>GEDC0783
Its a Bridge DSLR set on auto mode, if i bothered to take 5 minutes to setup my shot then it would be alot better

muh nazi muh kkk muh buzzwords

breh it's a low light wobble shot of standing over your tv, there's no reason it shouldn't be a 163kb jpg

I'm sorry this newfag asshole ruined your bane posting, real shame

Muh Chewbacca defense

Maybe it was part of his plan

because i took it at max res on a decent camera. i just set it to auto because the interview was almost over and i did not want to miss it

Was it part of your plan to covfefe?

That's your computer, yet you couldn't just screencap?

just because i use it as my computer monitor does not mean it only has PC inputs. its a TV i use as a monitor because im too fucking broke to go get a proper monitor

>amateur sleuths
We patrician now.

The White House doesn't consult amateurs.

youtube.com/watch?v=8ekclSJjLo0

>inb4 they watch the replay of the episode of tucker Carlson tonight and hear that they referenced Sup Forums by name

He loves us
He really loves us

We really are the jews now, aren't we

Are you mad? I have a 4k monitor too. You must be in some shitty barracks instead of a sweet Tokyo pad with great internet.

Don't you chingchongs have good internet? Why does it matter?

>being this poor
>not having the superior 34" 3440x1440

fucking kill yourself

>amateur

F O R F R E E

For you

KYS
sage

go back to CTReddit

Realized that was quite old so I did a new test. TFW no 10 gigabit ethernet.

102 Down 28 Up. thats americunt internet for ya

this is what people should see

we mainstream now.

You realize I'm American too? Not every area of the country has shitty internet.

You're a fucking idiot.

kek forgot Sup Forums has country flags. what loopy land have i entered nigger the fuck is your internet speed

It doesn't fucking matter how big your monitor is when you take a piece of shit blurry ass garbage photo. WOW 4K OF A PIC THAT'S SO BLURRY IT LOOKS LIKE IT WAS TAKEN BY A CRACK ADDICT, that doesn't make the photo look good you idiot.

>redditor doesn't know what printscreen is

I have University provided internet. Also supposedly Internet2 (very fast links to other universities) but nobody actually uses it for anything unfortunately.

>newfag does not know how reading works and did not realize you cant screencap live TV unless you have a PCI tuner card

I'm not complimenting OPs photo-taking skills. I'm criticizing your criticism of large images. Not worth the effort to make them smaller desu. Hiro should just run pngcrush server-side if he cares.

That photo has been debunked neckbeard

There's no reason to save such a shitty image in such a pointlessly large size. It doesn't add anything to the image. "Not worth the effort"? Fuck you, you lazy piece of human garbage. Hang yourself in a fucking closet.

Jesus christ fine i will spend 6 fucking minutes on my camera with Manual mode to setup the PERFECT shot with perfect exposure. christ. brb 6 minutes

He didn't intentionally save it in that size, it automatically saved in that size and he uploaded as is because he doesn't have third world tier barracks/English teacher internet.

COVPEPE

You FUCKING MORON I don't give a shit how shitty your camera skills are, I'm saying IF YOU TAKE A GARBAGE IMAGE LEARN HOW TO NOT SAVE IT AT 18 FUCKING GIGAPIXEL, jesus christ you mouthbreathing troglodyte

KILL YOURSELF GIVE ME 3 FUCKING MINUTES TO TAKE A PROPERLY EXPOSED GOOD PIC YOU FAGGOT

Posting your university internet speeds is retarded. That shit doesn't count, you fuckin college fags

IS THIS ENOUGH EXPOSURE FOR YOU. YOU FUCKING MONGOLOID

It counts because it's where I live. This is in my room not outside or anything.

You have all that speed and probably can't even run torrents

The autism in this thread is great holy shit america

Whats the point in raising the limit when hiroshimoot is already cucking our bandwidth

>mfw this thread was originally about fox news calling Sup Forums out as the niggers who identified the bike lock faggot but was derailed by mongoloids

That upload is sexy

4 k

this was worth it
thank you

Sure would be bad for lil Ethical Eric if these posters started popping up around cali

www.instructables.com/id/Wheatpaste/

Fuck off back to r_donald newfag. No one likes you or thinks you're funny

>implies im trying to be funny
>implying

you are trying way too hard to fit in

No it hasn't ya antifa faggot

>amateur

I'll have you know I'm a semi-professional sleuth, thank you.

T R I P S
R
I
P
S

>tfw amateur sleuth

>lol. I'm not a newfag retard, i was just pretending.
Wrong pic bro

checked, it's a sign!!

>Amateur

yes it has
credit where it's due, those uniforms are used by the Kurds, which are antifa-tier anyway
those guys look like new Germans, too

What is a screenshot from a livestream of the interview. >>>/reddit/
This

>Well seasoned sleuths at Sup Forums

>watching tv at the time
>faggot who did not read all of the thread tells me to take a screencap
>mfw

>Censor free speech because I cant take a joke
Fuck what this guy wants

>tfw in a modern age where news media has become so terrible it takes a bunch of angry detectives on a digits awareness forum to uncover real information and stories that would otherwise be kept in obscurity.

>mainstream stream
wut

>bait image
>completely misses the meaning
>writes "implying", two times
>being this much of a newfriend
>not hanging himself from an oak tree and ridding humanity of a another gigantic faggot

SIDES
I
D
E
S

exactly