PJW BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Is Bess officially /our girl/ now?

god does this Paul fellow look just like Charlie from It's Always Sunny or is it just me

GIT A FOKING LYFE ALL REDY

MAYNE

gay thread
gay tweets
gay op
sage

I read that in his voice and I cringed.

>she will never shit on your cock
why even live

because you got spanked, bitch

Can someone start shooting these leftist faggots now. The novelty has gotten old.

Oh so roasted it could mean many things hurrrrrrrrrr

Holy fuck, look what was posted in a (((science))) journal. Will OP ever recover?

I'd expect this from a canadian, but an american? dude you have to get a life

>you will never breed with a secular reform Jewess with a trust fund and (((hollykike connections)))
why live?

some people enjoy being spanked. not me, but you know.

It's sad that the internet can't kill the one person who really deserves to die

I wish she'd have painful sex with my butt

why hasn't she been thoroughly doxxed yet? what's been found so far?

I'd pet her pusy if you know what I mean.

retarded nobody has a mental breakdown online
people of color me surprised

If someone could kidnap her, put her in an electric chair that is linked to her phone, where she has to tweet 10000 full tweets (0 Space left) in 15 min, otherwise the chair blows up.

That would be funny

Am I too sadistic ?

shes a jew with a cat and she works for jimmy kimmell

That was terrible. This person wrote for a comedy show, right? HOW?

are you officially /ourretard/ now?

PJW is so embarrassing.

Really guys? No posts about wanting to fuck her butt? I would lick and sniff her ass all day long and tell her I love her and call her sweetie and boo boo bear and honey. What the fuck guys come on, how does this post not make you want to die inside a little because you know you'll never be with her? T____T

I read everything in his voice. Newspapers, street signs, cell phone texts....

i want to be katie's little baby tampon boy. i want to turn into a little crying baby and then suck on her breasts. her magic breast milk would turn me into a little baby tampon boy. she would stick her hoo-hoo and i would wait with anticipation spouting little baby goo-goo ga-gas waiting for her to bleed all over me. i want to feel her katie blood inside my little goo-goo ga-ga baby tampon body. i want to absorb her hoo-hoo juies inside my little baby tampon boy body and goo-goo ga-ga like a little rolly-polly baby boy. it would be orgasmic to know i am one with her hoo-hoo katie blood and i would giggle and goo-goo ga-ga and yelp with little baby boy excitement as i roll around in her katie hoo-hoo and revel in her red juices, slurping them into my soft little baby tampon boy goo-goo ga-ga body. then i want her to pull me out and squeeze and wring my little baby tampon boy body so that her katie hoo-hoo blood and juices spill all over her katie face. it would hurt and i would scream in pained goo-goo ga-gas as pain envelops my little baby tampon boy body until i reach full climax and turn back into grown human man.

Nobody would want to fuck her butt, how's she gonna tell the difference?
Besides that, there's no such thing as /ourgirl/. Women will always yield to the strongest man in their life, like Evalion.

>Healthy young woman attempts to be funny, gets pumped with massive shot of butthurt, doesn't feel good and changes - AUTISM. Many such cases!
Sad.

She wrote jokes for the Oscars and Emmys, both of which have a proud tradition of never having a joke fall flat.

PJW should have immediately blocked her after his response so she'd have to double down on her salty butthurt.

I'm goying hard

You sound like an autistic faggot.

HOLY SHIT SO BTFOOOOOOOO!111!!!!11

i dont get it

One of the worst comebacks I've ever seen, SWEETIE...

it's some dumb girl trying to pick fights she will lose.

I've just eaten you cunt. Now. Need to eat again. Lucky for me it's been pre chewed

then why bring it up.. is it you?

She really lost her touch.