Is sweetie OK?

Is sweetie OK?

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Covfefe&defid=11630814
whitepages.com/name/Bess-B-Kalb/Oakland-CA/bbye6ad
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shes really not handling the rejection well

Where is the Kathy Griffin with Bess decapitated head pic?

/thread

God is she still going on about it?

Someone already explained to her it happened right before the massive terrorist attack in Kabul.

Trump was called to the situation room.

"comedy" writer

Christ is she still going on about it

She's literally guffawing right now. Hopefully she has a stroke.

Imagine your entire life circulating solely around a man you violently despise.

Did she get blocked and does getting blocked mean the most insignificant people on the earth (blue check marks) won't be plastered at the top of every Trump tweet?

Yep, Trump's team culled some of these blue tick nobodies who had become a plague on his twitter

typical jew trying to make millions from a tweet

pretty much, i'm sure Trump's tweets are becoming more and more monitored since the entire press will cover a 10 second shitpost, so they want less people using it for personal gain

Isn't that how all Germans are raised from birth?

I think that's called hatestalking.

insane marxist nobody has mental breakdown due to lack of attention news at 11

kek

Are there any redditors here? Can one of you post this on T_D?
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Covfefe&defid=11630814

It can be the top definition on Urban dictionary

I'm out of the loop, can anyone give me a hot knowledge injection please?

Trump made an oopsy on Twitter and now Liberals are going insane and making T-Shirts or something out of it.

Ohhhhhh sweetie honey doo doo pie. That mean ol Drumpfy Wumfy still blocky wocky you? Aww sweetie honey pumpkin butt McPie it's alright. That mean ol roodily toodily nasty wasty president aint gonna make it long before he gets his sweet coodly woodly bottoms impeached. Yes, honey wunny sugardrop butterfly tits, I promise.

is this her address or do I have the wrong person?

whitepages.com/name/Bess-B-Kalb/Oakland-CA/bbye6ad

Aww, is poor widdle poo poo diaper cumbucket twiggered?!

nice

Can someone put that image of Trump as Don Draper saying to the other guy with her face shooped on it that he doesn't think of her on her twitter please?

Bess has been replaced by other blue tick nobodies doing the same crap on Trump's feed.

Did I sound twiggered to you, fucknut? I'm ecstatic that some attention whoring nobody got her precious twitter account blocked by Trump, nothing hurts a progressive, virtue signaling liberal more than being ignored.

>what happens when you cut off an apex attention whore from her source of attention.jpg

Yeah, poopy diapey soundies twiggewed :333

That's a very capitalist thing to do.

>snowflakes hasnt been able to sleep all night because of a trump tweet

no one man should have all this power

Sauce? I've been wondering for months why they haven't been doing this daily.

No sauce as such but quite a few of them got 86'd on the same day they were saying.

She's so adorable :)

delet this

>everyone freaking out over a mistype

twitter has become /s4s/

>as soon as she gets blocked, she doesn't get 10K+ likes every time
feeling real sleepy guys

why can't twitter just hide their subsequent tweets behind a link when they start chaining them together, problem solved.

right now these blue tick nobodies are just gaming the system and getting away with spamming.

because why would twitter do this? the only reason they gave out the check marks to all these literally whos to begin with was to control the narrative without openly censoring

14/88
Good post

Why give her attention? She obviously is an attention whore

I'd give sweetie my salty if you know what I'm saying.

>fuck you Trump I never want to hear from you again
>how dare you block me reeeeeeeee

I would hate to see what her relationship with her dad looks like

What the heck did you just say about me, you little honey bun? iI’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Cutie Patooties, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret tweets on Daddy Trump, and I have over 300 confirmed snookims. I am trained in butter biscuits and I’m the top sweetie in the entire US sugar doodles. You are nothing to me but just another Daddy. I will cuddle you the heck out with warmth the likes of which has never been felt before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that dookie doo to me over the Internet? Think again, cutie. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Mommies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the huggie wuggies, deary. The huggies that wipes out the silly little thing you call your meanie doodles. You’re in trouble, Daddy. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can tweet you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in butter boops, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Cutie Wooties Fruity Tooties and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your widdle face, you little cutie pie. If only you could have known what huggie wuggies your little “tweetie weetie” was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your mouthy wouthy. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, honey buns. I will wiggle woop all over you and you will drown in it. You’re really sweet, honey.

>His cum isn't sweet and SLIGHTLY tangy
0/10 dick would not suck and make cum.