Donald Trump trolled the entire world

Analyzing the last presidential tweet i found something incredible.

Donald Trump trolled the entire fucking world. I canĀ“t wait to see all the SJW faces when they discover that published everywhere the day he beat them

What is this autism?

The date is wrong
FAKE NEWS

How deep does the rabbit hole go!?

The usual

covfefe

Total is 62, the same as the word 'Mason'.

covpepe

The election was in November. Leave this board and take your Jew magic with you.

Our elections are on November 8th, you retard.

Fuck off shill

Covfefe is the new 14/88

Make it happen

KEK WILLS IT

pic related

4D covfefe chess again
that mad man covfefe'd us all once again

Uh guys, explain this?

>Sup Forums can call in an airstrike on an isis base
>doesn't know the day our election is held
what a fucking meme

Chaos magic is thousands of years old. Just because we joke about it doesn't mean there's not something beyond our logical understanding of reality going on.

COVFEFE, BROTHERS

Is it pronounced "caw-v-fay-fay"

Its real, actually. I'm amazed.

Jesus christ. What world are we even living in?

Acts 9:10-16King James Version (KJV)

10And there was a certain disciple at Damascus, named Ananias; and to him said the Lord in a vision, Ananias. And he said, Behold, I am here, Lord.

11And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the street which is called Straight, and enquire in the house of Judas for one called Saul, of Tarsus: for, behold, he prayeth,

12And hath seen in a vision a man named Ananias coming in, and putting his hand on him, that he might receive his sight.

13Then Ananias answered, Lord, I have heard by many of this man, how much evil he hath done to thy saints at Jerusalem:

14And here he hath authority from the chief priests to bind all that call on thy name.

15But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:

16For I will shew him how great things he must suffer for my name's sake.

the more data out in the world, the more connections, or as you might say, coincidences or "miracles."

>this level of mental gymnastics
>backwards upside down interdimensional parcheesi
kys

all hail John Titor, fuck all of you motherfuckers, my President IS KEK
BUMP

>abecedary