White Ethno-State Strategy

We need to start planning our white ethno-state. This ethno-state must have land suited for agriculture, a major source of water, and oil. Pic is my proposal for us white North Americans.

Alaska gives us plenty of oil and access to the sea, and there is a vast amount of arable land in the Southeast portion of our nation.

Our economy will be based on farming, oil, fishing, logging, and manufacturing. We will have a similar Constitution to that of the United States, but the 13th, 14th, and 15th amendments will be removed and replaced with amendments that will preserve the whiteness of the state and secure the existence of our people.

Create your ideal yet viable ethno-state proposal with this map

Nice. And right near Hispanics and blacks so we can easily import them to work the fields and satisfy our wives. OP you genius.

just kill all the shitskins

Whites from northern Europe are doomed José.

No point in saving it. Should just go back to living in caves until mediterraneans rise again and teach them some culture they won't fuck up this time.

That is not feasible. My white ethno-state area is already 85% white, so we can actually achieve something there.

Probably more like this senpai. We don't want the chink colony in BC or the libs of the pacific NW.

Optional expansion into Utah for the mormons, Kansas, Minnesota and maybe Manitoba but idk anything about Manitoba desu so I just left it out.

Why not have two ethno-states.

There's no major water source there. This would be a failed state.

What I think would be a good idea is creating a black ethno-state first. This would be more facile to achieve, as liberals would not be in direct opposition to it, and it would not be decried as racist by the media. From there, we can respond with our white ethno-state.

kek and your insect chink colony + hyper lib territory will result in a failed state.

Give them South Carolina. It's already got a muzzie flag.

could we just try and meme them back to aftica?

It could work, appeal to the WE WUZ KANGZ mentality and say that the white man is keeping them back in america and that they should all leave for liberia

/thread

FUCK THAT I hate these goddamn maps with a fucking passion.
This guy fucking gets it. It's ours, all of it and we will take it all back.

Rome and Greece.

You're going to want to fight off the lefty scumbags and eventually take the great lakes. 30000 year supply of fresh water. You'll want that.

I'd fight for this

A map with physical boundaries makes more sense.

A democratic republic? Have you learned nothing from the American "experiment"? All democracy is veiled oligarchy of the rich, who will invariably do everything they can to subvert national soveriegnty for the sake of their international interests. It's only a matter of time. Constitutions are drafted by the rich to be levied against legitimate rulers by manipulating the demos into switching their loyalty from the nation to themselves as selfish individuals.

Only a non-constitutional dynastic monarchy is viable for preserving a white ethnostate, and it must work closely with a new church as well in order to preserve values fundamentally to prevent nominalist/modernist decay.

Please don't come to Alaska, as it is very cold, boring, and really you wouldn't like it at all, especially after you fill the place with millions of people and over crowd the place. But if you do decide to come here, move upstate where there is practically no population. Thanks.

>Get in your cuckshed, whitey.
Kek

So you propose whites escape to the frozen pile of shit while niggers and the rest of them enjoy sun, rich lands and warm seas?

I would really stress the need for a warm water port on both coasts

if we don't have any ports international trade will be MUCH harder and we'll never be able to grow our economy at any reasonable rate much less project power and influence

>idk anything about Manitoba
Manitoba's filled to the brim with natives.

Darker blue are the whitest parts of North America demographically, the lighter blues and grays are less white.

Global warming though

too many imjums in northern canada

Also we don't need Alaska, Alaska has a ton of eskimos and Filipino immigrants, Alberta already has a shit ton of oil and if we find a way to link west ethnostate with the white east coast there's a ton of oil off the coast of Newfoundland too.

Are white europeans acceptet there?

Ey yo this one is the best family