Why do I hear so many angry Sup Forumsacks saying that "The British tried their best to teach Pajeets how to use the...

Why do I hear so many angry Sup Forumsacks saying that "The British tried their best to teach Pajeets how to use the loo but Pajeets refused it"? The British didn't do anything to improve the sanitation situation. All the sanitation drives and government programs to reduce open defecation only started after the 1980's.

Other urls found in this thread:

sikh-history.com/sikhhist/warriors/liberators.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What year was the first toilet built in India?

Uh, well I'm not saying we wuz kangz or something, but I think the Indus Valley Civilization was the first in history to have a sewage system.

WE WUZ LOOS N SHIET

are you denying poop on the streets?

SO YOU'VE HAD TOILETS THE ENTIRE FUCKING TIME?

PAJEET, FOR FUCK SAKE.

Do Indians hate niggers, Muslims and kikes too? If so you guys can join the European battlefield as honorary aryans

Nah. Indus valley civilization was before da aryanz came and ruined it. That is, originaly indians knew how to poo in the loo, but that ancient knowledge was lost.

Northern Indians have a drop of Aryan in them, they are similar to Persians. Southern Indians are pretty much aussie abos.

the art of dropping a shit in the john was lost along with the alexandria library
such advanced knowledge was dangerous for the elites
the knowledge was preserved to europe through 2-3 lard ass immigrants

Shush, the toilet witch will hear you.

Ssshhhh, she'll hear you!

No, when did I say that? I'm just saying that toilets are not a recently introduced concept in the country.

Which explains why the most developed cities and states of the country are in South India. Kerala is open defecation free and has a literacy rate of over 90 percent. This is coming from a north Indian that too. All this much superior genes shit is completely fucked and inaccurate. Sri Lanka is a lot less "Aryan" than India but FAR wealthier inspite of being more dark-skinned. How do you explain that.

It's just such a weird problem... Even niggers can use toilets fine.

I love India. Planning a third trip there very soon. The fact that Indians shit on train tracks is neither here nor there

I can understand why you wouldn't want to use a public toilet, they are fucking disgusting even in Switzerland.
I don't understand why you shit on the streets instead though, why don't you shit on the fields instead? That would make a lot more sense, I guess you can't do that in the city, but why don't you build shitting gardens in the city? That and up your hygiene levels, and you pajeets are good 2 go.

Actually quite a few African countries have higher rates of open defecation than India (with the notable exception of Nigeria). As of 2015, 28.9 percent of the Indian population practises open defecation. This number is 55% in Burkina Faso and 64% in Chad. But of course the only Asian country that comes to being as bad as India in this respect is Cambodia. I'm not sure which one had a higher rate of pooing outside the loo. Many countries like Pakistan and Afghanistan have about half the same open defecation rate as India although I do has a higher GDP per capita.
>Taking the "designated shitting street" meme literally.
No one shits in the street. There's no such thing as a designated shitting street. Almost all open defecation happens in open fields, farmland, railway tracks, and into open drains.

Still it contributes more than North India,search on S Ramanujan for FFS.

Pajeet, none of those countries are boasting that they will start mining the fucking moon by 2030. We despise your hypocrisy as much as your poo.

>f the country are in South India. Kerala is open defecation free and has a literacy rate of over 90 percent. This is coming from a north Indian that too. All this much superior genes shit is completely fucked and inaccurate. Sri Lanka is a lot less "Aryan" than India but FAR wealthier inspite of being more dark-skinned. How do you explain that.
South India is considerably more developed than the North. And I say this as a Punjabi.

Implying a couple years of being ahead in the HDI race makes you the superior genetic specimen. I like South Indians but lets be real for a moment; the majority are ugly compared to North West Indians and they have a massive raging insecurity complex about it; You can see it on Indian threads all the time.

Took you this long to stop shutting on each other, and you still swim in that river full of shit and dead bodies.

Subhuman filth.

You created this monster, padjet, stop it.

More british funded development probably, considering how much of that is coastline

No one, aside from western liberals, likes muslims and niggers.

Please Burger,read some history and check the GDP graphs.

>Literally defending the GYPSY tier North Indians.

Maybe they thought it was common sense that shitting in the street was uncouth. Clearly the British under estimated Indian capabilities.

Jesus are you blaming bongs for your folk be degenerate and poop on the streets? What is that?

>the majority are ugly compared to North West Indians
Telegu Brah here
Nice cherry picking there m8.

Why is BIMARU a welfare state? Why is that the top road shitting states are North Indians? Why is crime rate so high in UP?

>MUH cumskins with no achievement whatsoever who donated their wife to Mughal rulers for a piece of land and power.

Was only guessing, i dont care about india anyway, this thread is just arguing which ones are the least niggeresque

>implying anyone in India is white
Your inferiority complex is showing patel

The British tried their best to improve all aspects of Indian life. Indians are selfish and greedy and lazy. Indians don't deserve sanitation.

The lower class people who used to shit on streets were handled by the political class.

We used to keep them in check,by throwing their first born in river and keeping their population in check,then came the Raj.

Still the political class turned into bureaucrats who handled occupation and management,and the lower class were servant as usual,when they left in 1900's they given women the right to vote,literally turned the monarchy into a ((democracy)) with equal rights and shit.

My elder brother works for an NGO he said when he visited those villages where he has to plan to implement the toilets and sheeit,they outright begged for the money instead of that,a survey showed they were literally denying that privilege,saying we love to shit outside,its natural,the program was a utter failure inspite of the foreign and govt funding.

That's why we have Caste system here,these people are too retarded to shit,let alone form a nuclear family and civilization,instead of the good old way to starve them to death we are offering them with food to reproduce,meanwhile a Burger goes on a trip to India and takes a picture of low tier people shitting on streets,and then it becomes a fucking meme,disrupting any thread or an Idea an Indian presents with,literally the people who shit on street on regular basis would never ever discover this place for your message to reach them,and the UC lives in gated community and cities where they don't roam.

Southern Indians are basically niggers

Implying I care if I am white or not,just saying,there are bunch of stupid North Indians here who think they can claim superiority over other cum skins achievement for them being somewhere middle in the spectrum of shitskin and cumskin

Poo in the loo, you smelly cow-fucker.

The only posters worse than Indian posters are Turks and Filipinos.

BIMARU states are the worst but I am talking about North West India; I am Punjabi master race bruh

Olive and Wheatish complexion is superior to snow niggers.

Wasn't that mostly in Pakistan though?

How come there were so many god tier sewer systems(pic related) in the ancient east, but modern day east is all shit ditches and butthole fingers?

Daily reminder that Pakistan is a fake, made up country. It didn't had any existence, Pakis are Rape babies and converts to Muslim menace.

when are you indians going to stop obsessing over the past and accept that your future lies in working with the west as equal partners, unless you prefer history to repeat itself with your yellow skinned neighbors..

That's a cigan-gypsy poo in loo.

They also shat on the streets before.

We got them here and in Romania

Because South European Byzantium was there

looks bangable
how common is that?

lol thats King Lou, hes a strongman/wrestler

>honorary aryans
Aryan reporting in.
Burger, go to sleep.

>We despise your hypocrisy
You got trolled, burger. It was a proxy fag, probably a kangaroo or paki.

>but modern day east is all shit ditches and butthole fingers?
?
india isn't near nor related to your pic, which is in iraq
which doesn't and have never suffered from out of loo pooping problem
you stupid stupid american animal

>South European Byzantium was there
no it wasn't
go fuck yourself
>we wuz toilette trainers

... but sandniggers shit in ditches all the time.

Don't make fun of retarded people.

only when those ditches have american corpses
it's a religious ritual thing to make sure americans enter heaven by rubbing them with a meterial far more pure and clean than the average american's soul
pls don't judge my culture and religion thank you

>Actually quite a few African countries have higher rates of open defecation than India (with the notable exception of Nigeria).

sorry

Speaking generally, the east has lagged behind western cleanliness standards for a long time now.

seriously you've had programs trying to get you to stop shitting in the street for 40 years and you still haven't got it sorted out? ahahahahahahhahaha

Shouldn't you be getting your head cut off somewhere?

>Can't tell if real Iraqi
>Gonna pretend is real Iraqi, reads post in think accent, kek (similar sounding to my Russian accent)
Digits if a real Iraqi

>Implying sikhs didnt save hindpoo cucks from muzzie rape invaders.
sikh-history.com/sikhhist/warriors/liberators.html

Punjabi ayy me 2 22g

not sure how many of those actually have an option

nah your creature (isis) is trapped in only 2 mosul neighborhoods now
i'm real
accent isn't heavy tho

Still an ayran civilisation, no dravidians what so ever.

the anglos did a hard number on vegans and hippie haray krashna beta cucks. War tribes of Afghan Baloch Pashtun Punjabi War tribes. The real buddhist enlightenment came from our Sindhis based on Indus river. The cradle of Ancient Enlightened Mustardrace heritage have always faught of the invaders together. Not vegan beta cucklord tribes of the Hindus. India three times the size of Pakistan. We have a border for a reason. Beyond the border to pakistan starts the lands of the hindus. Beta cucks. This is why sikh are bro tier alphas because the share a border with Pakistan. That side of India is cultured; Punjabis and Kashmiris from india are cultured. And that's just 20% of india, Geographically. Land of Poos has that shit and corpse flowing Ganges River. River indus has blues and emerald waters of the Karakorum Range, Highest Mountains in the World. K2 is in Pakistan. Second highest peak in the world.

Poo in loo have no class. Only cheap dirty whores and turbo beta cucklords.

You don't need indoor plumbing to know its a bad idea to shit where you live. You go off in the woods somewhere or downstream from where you get water. Every other group of humans figured this out. Why didn't Indians?

>ayran civilisation
aryans are nomads who domesticated the horse and proceeded to rape their culture and language around the world, leaving little genetic mark

No, stupid...

They mean that the British tried to teach and model their culture to you. But you kept on running around shirtless with paint on your bodies.

They did save you all from centuries of theft & murder by the Thugees (who killed 50k Indians)

Also, possibly prevented Sikhs from being BTFO by Muslims.

If i were charged for the privilege of taking a dump,i'd poo in the road with pride.

Nobody told you about toilets/sanitation until the 80s and thirty years later you still reject it. You aren't helping your image street shitter

>ou go off in the woods somewhere or downstream from where you get water
Burger, if you seriously believe that every pajeet has a designated street, then you're taking Sup Forums too seriously.

>mfw kangaroo shitposts

Dont Iraqis have some negroid blood in them?

beside afro iraqis no, why the random question?
you seem to be in distress about something

i mean i'm sorry i butthurted you with the truth but you know pakis are just muslim poo in loo, and behave worst than indians and are much uglier from my limited personal experience of south east asian nurses
you should thank me because my ancestors raped you whiter than most india

>literal asshole of the world
>claiming to be superior than a nuclear armed nation included in the MSCI index responsible for spearheading ops against Soviet Union and U.S

Kek you fucking sandnigger, stay down on the ground where you belong.

news flash : your country is an american colony that they drone on daily bases
you can stick those nukes up your ass
and you're shit poor and will stay so because you're lazy stupid fucks out of touch with reality and think you're actually doing great while wallowing in indian shit

Kek thats rich coming from a country being raped from every direction on the compass.

Aren't Pakistani people just Poo in Loos who converted to Islam to suck Turkic dick.

Ignore him. He was here to troll but got buttmad about the insults people threw at his country so now is trying to save his face.

>your country is an american colony
Not for long desu

difference is we actually fought back against all odds and lost
you're just bent over for american dick

Indus Valley Civilization was a Dravidian Civilization.

In your dreams, shit eater
>rajeev kumar
>assblasted poo unable to digest pakistan as the gateway to gulf and central aska
>against all odds
>lets gey bombed into the stoneage and get broken up in four halves
>that'll show em

Low IQ sandnigger as always

Yeah Caucasian Aryans are known for their thick lips while Niggers have thin lips.

India was better off under Aryan rule, before the mudslimes came.

So you admit that you are Turk+Perso-Arabic.

>central aska
Did your maulvi not teach you how to spell inbred? Or were you raised purely for your boipucci?
Learn how to spell first rapebaby, then we can talk politics.

Yeah definitely inbred

>learn how to spell first then we talk

No thanks rat mutant from ganges

Paki your still a pajeet, just a mudslime too!

Poos need superior genes to rule their shit-eating street-shitting ganges mutant of a populace

Oh shit, nigger! Are you really Iraqi, or a Western aid worker?

Why is the inbred part of India so much better off?

>thailand
>only known for ladyboys and child-sex trafficking

You're irrelevant in geo-politics, beta faggot. Fuck right off chum.

Suit yourself mohammed, without education at least you can still sell your ass to Afghans for gibs.