Australia plans to ban pedophiles from traveling overseas

>Australia plans to ban pedophiles from traveling overseas

Uh oh, Sup Forums posters from Ausfalia are fucked.

abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/australia-ban-pedophiles-traveling-overseas-47715534

That doesn't make sense. Why not send them to Thailand and just leave them there?

Now Jews and kebabs can't leave.

kek

How are we supposed to bash them if they are allowed to leave?

Why is Auscuckia so degenerate

Why are there 22.000 known pedos in Auscuntia

Lol, Australia's a penal colony again

Just wondering, if Auscuckia get caught with loli image in browsing history will they also be banned traveling overseas?

planes to travel. military visits you

Why did you let 1.2m in then?

Because they aren't even allowed to show blood in videogames.

Stop deflecting, koala cuntfucker.

Brilliant.

no more thailand big boi

Fuck off cunt. Go find the Somalian who raped you and apologise for being German.

I can't fucking believe this shit
If these sick cunts want to piss off then let them head over to the Philippines so someone can shoot them in the street.
Why are we trying to be Team Australia

from prison colony to prison for pedos
australia shitposts even irl

>Australia plans to ban pedophiles from traveling overseas
>Uh oh, Sup Forums posters from Ausfalia are fucked.
No, Im glad about this, all pedophiles worldwide shout get tortured to death.

People would love a tv show where they could watch pedophile garbage humans getting executed live.

Jokes on them. I don't fly overseas for child prostitutes, I fly THEM over.

Turn Australia back into a prison island already.

This is why bluepilled newfags who fell for the anti pedo hysteria meme kill me

You all are literally the most pathetic of them all. Kill yourselves. This is the grave you dug.

House arrest sure saves on hotel rooms hey mate

Nicepic, podesta

He's probably between your mom's legs right now lmao

If they knew they were pedophiles then obviously they'd been arrested for molesting a kid, right? And if that's the case they have a criminal record and can't get a passport anyway? If they are pedos but they haven't molested any kids then they can't get a passport because its thought that if they go overseas they'll definitely molest a kid.

Am I missing something here? Besides the obvious which is that we WANT pedos to leave Australia don't we?

I'm pretty sure Blue pilled people are trying to normalize Pedophilia.

We've always been against real life pedophilia. 2D is not Pedophilia.

I hope we bring back the death sentence

How new are you retard? Please go back to whatever subreddit you crawled here from, I'm guessing /r/the_donald.

Na death is too good for em.
Repeated and aggressive rape by a man 5 times their body weight until forever.

>we want pedos to make australia look bad overseas
Yes user that makes perfect sense

This is because some Rabbi touched kids and then fled to Israel. We've been trying to extradite him but (((they))) won't allow it. Kinda funny since he touched kike kids anyway LOL, enjoy Israel ;)

This one?

Wait. No. Ok. An island...where the world sends their pedos for an international battle royale

Actually wait I didn't really think that through. Nobody would have anyone to root for...would that be an issue?

I'm unsure why they want to keep pedos in the country? Surely if they go abroad and mess with kids someone might permanently deal with the issue which is good for aussies.

You're correct.
Getting people to associate CP with drawings is another part of that. It broadens what it means to be a pedophile and lets them push it harder.

well they would have to live in australia

Yeah, would make more sense to go with 'you can leave, but you can't come back'

How about for every boat we turn away from Indonesia we send a boat packed with paedos over there
Might give them a sense of perspective

Yeah just increase the chances of exploiting our kids instead.

All paedos should be shot tbqhwy.

Why do governments want to have extraterritoriality on its citizens' dicks so much? If some sick fuck wants to go to a country where it's legal to fuck people we consider underage who gives a shit, I'd rather them do it there than here.

Looks like they'll have to find some home grown cunny instead. Pedo protectionism

What if...

Police overseas follow around tourists to catch them doing things that are legal there but illegal where they come from so they can arrest them then make demands from the government of the tourist?

Because if you're somewhere and something isn't illegal there and you do it then why would you be reported for it?

That's why I'm wondering if its to basically ransom them back to the governments. "Yeah we've got one of your citizens and they got caught doing X and we're going to keep them in our worst prison. Of course if you were to give us Y we may be persuaded to hand them over to you..."

Doubt it. Literally no one cares about pedos thanks to normie brainwashing. Even being accused of it is enough to ruin your life.

The government nor population would care what happens to someone who goes to Thailand for 10 year old cunny.

The amount of shift in opinion in this area alone I've seen on this site is enough to confirm how dead this place is. Look up at past posts for even more proof.

>pedophiles are sooo~ evil, gotta safe dem poor chilluns :'( what's that? a 9 year old got bombed in Manchester? serves that whore right LOL
imagine being this much of a bluepilled, edgy normalfag.

I fucking hate white knight normalfags so much. They literally destroyed this site and infested the moderation and everything.

Naa they aint that fucking retarded, theyll act like they care , but if you say anything about that fag muslim that blew himself up . Anything reasonable like, "maybe fucking beat the shit out of dipshits that preach jihad" - instant >muh rasism >muh privilege >muh islamophobia >muh dick and so on

inb4 there is protest from the greens because they didn't introduce it first.

I just flew from Australia to NZ the otherday

if they suspect you of being a pedo then they put you in a room with a 13 year old girl and you are asked to undress and the loli tries to give u a boner

if u cum u are not allowed to fly

they've gone too far this time