Is John McCain the only sane Republican left?

Is John McCain the only sane Republican left?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keating_Five
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes

Arizona fag speaking.

John McCain is crooked fuckwit who sold our state out by granting amnesty to millions of illegals. He's an embarassment to us in Congress, and is the very definition of RINO (Republican In Name Only).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keating_Five

McCain is a covfefe extremist.

No. He's just shrewd. McCain stands for absolutely nothing except plotting and trying to ride whatever wave he thinks is or will become popular.

BLEACHED

No.

He's literally ruining one of the best states that I dream of moving to. I honestly am really pissed off about that, because Arizona is seriously based as fuck.

He's into the whole miscegenation thing. I guess that's why he shills for the demonic Jews.

Maybe nuclear war was his plan to deal with climate change all along.

No he has ties to soros would show but i am rocking mobile right now

>No.
>He's literally ruining one of the best states that I dream of moving to. I honestly am really pissed off about that, because Arizona is seriously based as fuck.
Why don't you organize a senator recall? It appears to be possible in AZ.

why havent you taken the McCain pill and realized that neverending war and occupation in every middle eastern country is the only solution?

I want to make her squeel like a piggy as I buttfuck her furiously, then clean the choco off my dick like a dirty piggy girl should.

I don't see how he gets elected. Everyone in my country knows he's the worst kind of suck.

he my boi.

wtf i love neocons now

I've met him irl twice, first time I met him he acted like an asshole, but the second time he was a lot more chill.

Wtf is americas business with our reef? Leave our natural wonders for us to destroy if we want pls.

Whites are so superior that even Great Barrier Reef got bleached.

What the fuck is that brown thing?

Fucking hell, tell me about it. I don't get why they're always on our asses as though we alone are responsible for this shit. If global warming is real, Australia is a drop in the bucket. We're not even in the top 10 for carbon emissions, but apparently we're the ones that always have to do better for "muh reef".

Everything dies

including the great barrier reef

Just except that the end is coming and you can't stop it

>mccain
>republican

pick one

Your state is where people go to blow your boring ass geography to pieces with guns and fuck cheap illegal whores. If you helped a most important state like Nevada does for California, maybe people would care about the dribble you spew.

>mccain
>sane

wtf i love deliverance now

Democrats are the only sane party in America. Republicans have no backbone and will absolutely bend over for their leader or donor. John McCain, Lindsey Graham and John Kasich are the only Republicans I respect.

I'm 40 years old... I've heard a different climate excuse every decade. McCain is a scumbag puppet.

It's true. That's why he kept trying to sink ships in the navy. Artificial reef. He's been a deep cover activist all along.

>amnesty
A bank robber getting to keep the loot is not amnesty. Try invasion licence.

It's our reef we'll destroy it if we want, fuck off.

We're goncerned about your reef, user. We think a few hundred thousand refugees might help.