I've just saw comments in Russian oppisition media

I've just saw comments in Russian oppisition media.

> Fuck Christians
> Be like Sweden
> Muh gay rights
> Freedom of speech is harmful
> We need feminism

We have a choice between authoritarian ex-communists and authoritarianи blue-haired fags. First ones are going to step down soon.

Face it. There is no hope. It's over.

The jewish narrative is the same worldwide.

That shit flies in Russia?
Fuck's sake, your they should wait and see how that whole Sweden situation unfolds.

Well, judging by the most popular Russian groups in social networks, not even political ones, it flies like a charm among youth.

When has Russia ever not been authoritarian? It's in your genes, man.

a majore war will fix any youth.

When I visited Moscow last year I found out that many young and well off people are very liberal.
It is a spark minority, as long as their glasses are full of craft beer or fine wine they won't question Putin's rule or state's conservative policies.

>Russian oppisition media
What can they do to Putin & co?

>go protest
>get beaten with batons on the ribs
>raped with champagne bottle in the station
>get Chezh visa
>go to Germoney instead
>apply for asylum
>get redpilled
>get deported because skin is not shit

There. That's the best any of them can do about muh evil Putin.

this. fucking this. we've become complacent

Moscow is craft beer heaven and not as overpriced as the rest of the world tbн

Hope is the only thing left.

Sorry for influencing you Russia.
Stay strong, stay independent!

Sure thing, and moscovites are quite interesting people too.

muh evil putin is not eternal

a bunch of shitposting hohols and effeminate moscow hipsters don't represent russian youth. take your vk and meduza shit back to your usual habitat on sosach

Youth tend to become liberal or don't care about politics at all and this is a problem. Didn't you see that video from school? Being liberal anti-corruption internet blog subscriber is fashionably now.

Freedom of speech is harmful is more of a Putins opinion.

This is why childless, unmarried people under 25 should not be allowed to vote.

No shit Shelock. Did you really think that still being Soviet-tier backwards would protect you from this? Think again.

>Shelock
Sherlock*
I type like a nigger sometimes.

>Youth tend to become liberal
nah. the liberal minority is just more vocal. hundred times more youth attended immortal regiment march than nasralny flashmob a month before it

back in the 1990s all the cool kids wanted to be gangsters and fashion models.
back in the 2000s it was all about smoking weed and playing drums in a shitty nu metal band
now it's reposting memes from sosach and fighting against bloody regime
you'd remember all that if you were adult yourself, fledgling

Good, maybe Russia will start looking like an actual civilization someday and not a retarded shithole

> nasralny
and you said something about sosach lol

/po/rasha is your place

link?

Novgorod republic had tons of freedom. I imagine the tsars and commies killed off all the free thinkers by now though

>> Fuck Christians
Yep because our church is corrupted as fuck.
>> Be like Sweden
Yep, people want better life.
>> Freedom of speech is harmful
What's wrong with freedom speech?

haven't been there since 2014. is 'nasralny' part of local vernacular, or did i just poke sensitive spot of an analny bot?

>comparing V-day celebration with political meeting

The only good thing about liberals in Russia is they will grow up.

Sup Forums is a Christian board

Unironically deforming someones name is what children do. Until the 5-6th grade.

Then why there is natsoc general?

When is CIA gonna stop jewing there

W w what are you?

How are you going to rule in a cunt where everybody knows you are a spineless retarded fag, without banning freedom of speech

but his actual name is podvalny

Some larpers pretend it's 1933.

And the Soviet Union was a secular country that looked down on religion. Where were all those religious zealots during that time?

Praying to Marks and Lenin, building the Communist Paradise.

Then these aren't really people. They're more like dogs, obedient under the threat of pain and punishment.

I like you Russians. You better get 3 kids or more and save the white race

I have been researching your population demographic compared to ours and the ethnic Dutch person is decreasing like 30/40k per year I believe while non Dutch people grow.

Now in Russia you used to have 76% ethnic Russians in 1926 but have now 86% + a growing ethnic Russian population. Although chechens grew from with 500k people in some 30 years ago their growth seems to be dying and get lower and lower.

I wish we got our shit together and had a growing white population

Hid or ran away form the country. Why are you so obsessed with that country so much? Can Balts don't remind about Soviet Union in every conversation?

I'd rather have Lenin than Putin. Lenin actually made something (not saying it was good), unlike Putin who just destroys what remains of the soviet union without adding anything new

Because i am Russian you dumb shit.

And how do you explain your obsession with the Soviet Union? We talk about current and future times in this thread, not about past.

But they still live in the USSR. It has simply moved capital to Brussels.

''authoritarianи blue-haired fags'' won't be victorious in the Motherland. Too many young conservative dumb быдлo to deal with for them. The capital does not represent the rest of the country after all.

Better than in the Russian empire. Call me when you get past you retarded backwards ways and stop calling everyone who disagrees with you a fascist.

Because i care about our history for more than one day of the year and i don't want it destroyed.

Did you forget to take your pills today? Where did I call you a fascist?

You didn't. But i wouldn't doubt you would, considering how many times a get called one on weekly basis by people who share your views