UK election question

If there ends up being a hung parliament, as some polls now indicate, who is more likely to be able to form a government? Corbyn or May?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_general_election,_2017
twitter.com/AnonBabble

May will pick ukip for coalition.

Aren't they at 5% or something lol, is that even enough

if it pushes them over 50% then, yes.

One poll has suggested May will be 20 seats short, but Corbyn would still have a long way to go nonetheless.

I can't see May running a minority government, especially given her reason for calling the election was to 'strengthen our hand'. In the event of a 20 seat shortage the LD will probably make up some of the shortage. She could alternatively make a deal with the SNP, though they'd want indyref2, whereas May will offer further devolution.

The Prime Minister will definitely be May (assuming she does not resign)

Facebook targeted advertising has been proven as the best election strategy for marginal seats, they are hard to measure and unregulated, it is widely thought that this is the main reason the Tories gained in 2015. The Tories are using the same strategy this time round.

Considering UKIP would be lucky to get 1 seat, I doubt a coalition would be formed with them, remember it's 50% of seats needed, not votes, the Conservatives didn't get 50% of the votes last time.

There won't be a hung parliament, check the poll results on Wikipedia. The media are just drumming up this narrative to try to meme a hung into reality.

Agreed. Previous Kippers should look to Arron Banks, he was talking about creating a new party (or maybe group) in the Autumn of this year.

Here

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_general_election,_2017

DO NOT VOTE FOR LABOUR, CONSERVATIVES OR LIB-DEMS

Vote for literally anyone else.

Even the Greens or SNP? Lol no thanks.

Vote for Captain Beany and the New Millennium Bean Party!

I highly doubt it. The Conservatives are going to perform way better in this election than in 2015.

If they only need two seats for a majority and UKIP have two it'll be a possibility. I agree it's unlikely.
Tory/Lib Dem, again if it's a hung parliament but the Tories will win.

I thought the whole thing was a done deal from the start and the conservatives were going to easily win..

so your saying dont vote for some one who can win... go to bed

It is, but the papers need something to write about.

its like half 10

Ten and a half bong.
spotted the immigrant.

I'm a home owner on £30,000 a year in the south UK.
My wife is a house person, but she's getting /fit/ to join the army.

Who should I be voting for to protect my best interests?
I assume conservative.
I'd also quite like legal weed and I know Lib Dem hinted at that previously.

I've always spent hours looking into it for the past few elections, but really can't be fucked right now and the majority here can point me in the right direction.

Labour/Dems or Labour/SNP would be the best chance. I'd argue Labour/SNP would be more likely and beneficial, given Labour can just disregard the Scots all together.

They won't get a single seat

May has single handedly caused this crisis. If she left policy well and truly alone and pushed hard on a Brexit deal, she'd still have that near guaranteed win. She's taken what should have been an extra 15 seats and the majority of the vote and turned it in to a 2 or so seat loss and a close vote. Utter incompetence, and if anything this makes the prospect of her negotiating with the EU pretty terrifying. This is the woman who's going to be at the forefront of negotiations, and she, literally, can't run a successful campaign in a Eurosceptic climate that heavily benefits her.

UKIP will probably have no seats, maybe one, not viable.

I seriously doubt the lefties can pull together a majority - the problem is there is no left party that has accepted brexit. I think it may not be resolved, perhaps Con/Lib is the most likely outcome again.

If you dumbasses vote communist and cancel brexit, say good-bye to the anglosphere. You will have undone one of the most important political shifts in recent years.

We need people like this running the country.

>Polls indicate the possibility of hung parliament
>Polls

Congrats to the Conservatives on winning the election then.