5 hours later

>5 hours later

>the tweet is still up

he probably just posted this when very tired and went to sleep afterwards
there's no need for impeachment, this guy will never make it through his first term without an heart attack or something else

>there's no need for impeachment
That's where you're wrong. Trump has done a lot, but this time he's gone too far. This is coming from one of his biggest fans.

but seriously we can't let this guy get his hands on the nuclear covfefe

HE'S DONE

IT'S OVER

>tweet nonsense
>literally entire world chimps out
>everyone spends next 24 hours waiting for him to respond
>trump tunes in
>drops redpill bombs
>msm again fell for it
>gave him free covfefe
>i mean coverage
>winning continues

brilliant strategy actually

He is playing 4D chess again.

Is the American MSM actually talking about this?

he wanted to write "coverage" but because he was tired he wrote some mixture of coffee and coverage instead
then a squirrel run by which distracted him and he didn't even finish the sentece

Hole articles about it.

This is literally 4-d chess. It's a misdirection. Now everyone is talking about some stupid typo instead of paying attention to [insert important event here].

They want a full investigation.

Also, WTF Sup Forums? Why you double post numbah ah da tyme?

>send tweet
>give Ivanka daddies sweet covfefe
>fall asleep afterwards cause stress from President and covfefeing ur daughter for 4 long hours straight

He just sent it then crashed out its literally nothing but maybe we should impeach this guy

It's because they've moved his desk four times already this year, and he used to be over by the window, and he could see the squirrels, and they were merry...

what do you think?

>wants to get rid of the MSM
>mad as hell about negative press
Is this your first snowflake president?

This. The question is what the important event is?

Why is so entertaining? I just can't hate the guy, he is too fuckig amusing. I want him and Berlusconi to rule over the world

covfefe was the sound of somebody finally taking the phone away from him I hope

Russian hacking allegations, sweetie

Lmao

That's right boys, nothing to see here.
Go to sleep.

I wish I was as ignorant as this people, then i would be happy. This is clearly a basic 12-D chess move.
>be president
>post covfefe
>America wins
>All liberals die
>profit

Whoa buddy, chill your covfefe

He's trolling lefties. The man is hilarious.

ive been messaging him to march in ON AIR and arrest all the sitting journalist and then lock the station up, I also had been using the term "enemy of the people " to him and others in there since jan. I recently been using the term Fema camp all liberals, I really hope that one goes main stream

It's extremely meta shitposting: he's talking about how sensational the coverage is of him and he proved it. Everyone is blowing it way out of propovfefe

you mean overworked, retarded and doesn't proofread

THE DELEVFEFES, DAHNAHLD

Covfefe

He's probably been binge watching Twin Peaks

This is what happens when a President actually writes his own tweets rather than having some Harvard graduate paid to do it

Same with his speeches.

COVFEFE???
>C is the second letter to come after A = 2
>O is the shape of the open end of a ice cream cone
>V for Vanilla
>FEFE is the name of the girl who works in the kitchen at the white house!
TWO SCOOOOOPPPPSS!!!!!!!??????
BAAAALLNNAAALLDDDD DRUMMMMMPPFFF

Covfefe is now the newest motto of the white-supremacist hacker gang known as the "alt-right".

underrated

At this point I think it's left up to prove a point. It'll inevitably spawn a bunch of articles because the liberal MSM writes articles on every fucking thing. Normal people will see it and just assume a typo. By making an article about the last word they're confirming the thought in the first few words about the biased media

>Tweets, 35 thousand.

What a fucking loser, LOL

This. I don't like most of his policies but I love the butthurt of lefites and the media. The guy is hilarious af.

They are the thirstiest scumbags around, you have no idea.

Tweet removed

>pic related
COVFEFE

Go to sleep

Noice

RIP COVFEFE

Kek

>this guy will never make it through his first term without an heart attack or something else

It's just too much and the guy's 71

>
>this time he's gone too far. This is coming from one of his biggest fans.

He spelled a tweet wrong. Who fucking cares. I like his spelling mistake because it shows us that it's him tweeting. Not some hired schmuck that generates out tweets for Obama or Hillary. Their tweets sounds like they are coming from an android, trying to imitate human behaviour. This tweet came from the man himself. Mistakes likes this are only human. People care so much about it that I bet that he did it to troll the media and verified liberals on twitter.

no one has pointed out
>shrblu-sample-2017-05-31.png

I thought higher of you, Sup Forums

I hate you animals so fucking much

its not a typo

Literally who fucking cares what is put on Twitter.

Why is Twitter given this holy cow status? It literally means nothing.

>not working in a 'your mother will die if you don't reply' line

But what if it possibly indicates that POTUS has dementia or Alzheimer's. It's a scary thought.

I can't believe we put him in charge of our nuclear arsenal...

>shrblu
obvious joke

Kek

What a fucking retard president, like 99% of americans HAHAHA

You know, trump has done a lot of shit but hey, he's just a human being and all. Very relatable. Cool guy!

But this covfefe shit? Who the fuck tweets like this? No corrections? Impeach now?

We need a special presecutor on the covfefe scandal.

He was paying homage to KEK, the confusion liberal losers suffered because of it was his offering

Coming from the almighty and all powerful Polack

sup Paco

With 1 word he trended to the top of twitter for hours, gained tons of new followers, and made leftists look like idiots for freaking out over a word, energizing his base even more against them. He's made it so every little thing he does is MONUMENTAL to libs, and it makes them look so petty and retarded. Trump is a marketing genius

9001D Monopoly confirmed.

why delete it though?

Sup

so he can tweet this, and now look good by having a sense of humor about himself after trending all day

Because look at what it caused. It was clearly a simple mistake that wasn't supposed to be posted, probably was meant to be a tweet about what he retweeted. The fact that the retarded left are making this a big deal proves Trump's point that the media is retarded and isn't even news anymore

>you will never cause the entire msm to chimp out like this over a mere typo

Feels pretty bad man...

Gween teetee

Wait how does deleting it give him the ability to tweet that?

Something feels really wrong about this.
It looks like something happened mid-tweet to make him either put his phone away quickly or he dropped it. The beheading picture and the attention it's getting doesn't seem like a coincidence either.

Also this board is crawling with bots and paid posters so hard right now. I am very concerned.

Nothing happened, he just tweeted
>Who can figure out the true meaning of "covfefe" ??? Enjoy!

I don't understand who is "freaking out over a word". The majority response seems to be people making jokes about it, because it's silly. I'm sure there are some people that think this is a big deal, but the main reaction I've seen is jokes. Obviously, he has gotten the regular twitter vitriol that he typically gets, because, you know, people on there hate him, but that's not out of the norm and it doesn't have anything to do with him tweeting nonsense and then going to sleep.
A lot of people took notice; of course the media will report on it. Paying zero attention to something people are talking about isn't typically a winning strategy for the media.

I think that, ironically, you guys might be taking this whole thing more seriously than the people making jokes, to the point where it seems to be really important to rationalize this event as making the "other side" look bad, despite it being some silly shit that will make the rounds and then be forgotten outside of possibly little references here and there.
Although the confusing "who can figure out the meaning of covfefe" tweet, which makes it sound like it's some ancient word of mystical importance that we're going to need the fuckin' rosetta stone to figure out, paired with him deleting the original tweet might prolong its lifespan a little, now that I think about it.

I'm still going to remain skeptical until his next appearance, which should be no longer than a day or else they're covering up something. Just like Julian Assange

>not freaking out over a word
Get with the liberal times bro

Three articles from the fucking independent oh no.
Also, I know this might be a tough concept for you, but talking about something isn't freaking out about something.
What the independent is doing is taking advantage of something that went "viral", and making stories about it so that people will read their stories and they will gain ad revenue. That way they make money.
Now, because you posted this I wanted to make sure I'm not getting anything wrong, so I held my nose and went to the independent to see what these articles are all about. The left and middle ones start with the same 39 seconds long video, consisting of some vocal classical music over a slideshow of the president with joke tweets from various random accounts over it. The left is a short article explaining what happened. The middle is a pretty dumb article talking about how it's probably meant to be "coverage" and then going on with a little dumb speculation on why he sent only half a tweet. The right is literally just the Trump covfefe smash mouth video with a very brief summary of what happened below it.

This isn't freaking out, this is capitalizing on something that people are currently searching for, so that people will find their articles, click on them, and they will get money.

What the fuck is going on

only it doesnt add up to the day he actually won. 19th right?

The election was on 8/11/2016 not 9/10/2016.

For you Americans that's Non American style dating

it wasnt announced until after midnight though
so it would be 9/11/2016

Have we figured out what covfefe means?

Che Guevara died on 9 October. No doubt a day worth celebrating.

Put out a tweet saying the press gives him negative coverage, the press spend an entire day reporting on a typo. 8d chess.

Could be several reasons for it, maybe he was halfway doing a tweet when melania walked in in her underwear or lack thereof and told him he should go to bed. So he was typing "inspite of the negative press cov(and then melania walks in, come to bed honey)fefe (f and j has tabs for default position for fingers when blindtyping) halfway looking up. Clicks submit thinking he'll go back and fix it, then after they had sex he falls asleep instead of getting back to fix it, hence why it was up so long.

And then he deletes the tweet and revises it going "Who can figure out the true meaning of "covfefe" ??? Enjoy!" which is what is up there now and the first comment is no longer there which was up for 5 hours or whatever.

Or it was more subtle some kind of encoded message that he somehow perhaps got slightly incorrect about him winning the presidency aside from negative coverage like this picture. and he did it on purpose.

Personally i think it's probably the first part, he usually writes longer tweets than that, so it does seem like he was interrupted. Also try putting your hands in f j position, if you're a blind typist that can write without looking at the keys, you go fefe with the left hand it's like tapping your index finger (on f) and e (middle finger) twice whilst perhaps looking up on naked melania smiling at him. and going Yeah fuck it i'll sneak back and fix it in a little while.

So essentially my theory is he sat down and was about to slam the media for something and say he was doing pretty good with whatever it is he was about to write about.. and then horny melania interrupted him halfway through the tweet so that it just kind of trailed off.

What's worrying is not that he tweeted that, but that he is not deleting his tweet altogether.

Writing about the internet's reaction, not the misspelling itself.

LMAO kek

connect the dots. COVPEPE. It means, cover pepe's ass and protect pepe. Praise kek and shadilay mah dudes!

>COVPEPE
as much fun as we're having with this i think it's probably like this and he either accidentally pressed send instead of close and didn't realize he had sent it, or thought he was going back to fix it but never made it and fell asleep.

Fucking hell! Can't wait for Based Colbert to make fun of this schmuck.

I think you'll find it's the press that is stupid for not getting it. The amount they're covering this is funny enough. See this

haha

>filename

ShariaBlue BTFO

Apparently the mods pruned/deleted my post due to all the covfefe threads around. So i'll post it here.

I think i have a much more simple theory than the funny theories people are coming up with. It goes something like this;

Maybe he was halfway doing a tweet when melania walked in in her underwear or lack thereof and told him he should go to bed. So he was typing "inspite of the negative press cov(and then melania walks in, come to bed honey)fefe (f and j has tabs for default position for fingers when blindtyping) halfway looking up. Clicks submit thinking he'll go back and fix it, then after they had sex he falls asleep instead of getting back to fix it, hence why it was up so long.

And then he deletes the tweet and revises it going "Who can figure out the true meaning of "covfefe" ??? Enjoy!" which is what is up there now and the first comment is no longer there which was up for 5 hours or whatever.

He usually writes longer tweets than that, so it does seem like he was interrupted. Also try putting your hands in f j position, if you're a blind typist that can write without looking at the keys, you go fefe with the left hand it's like tapping your index finger (on f) and e (middle finger) twice whilst perhaps looking up on naked melania smiling at him. and going Yeah fuck it i'll sneak back and fix it in a little while which he never did. Or accidentally hit sent not realizing that he had till much later.

And then makes it into a funny many hours later deletes the original tweet and instead posts

>can anyone find out if this (covfefe) means something? Enjoy!

Because it would ofcourse be quite funny if it actually meant something that he wasn't aware of, aswell as essentially wink wink going;

>can you guess what was going on and why my tweet trailed off halfway

If you think about it doesn't that make a whole lot of sense?

tl;dr horny melania interrupted him halfway through the tweet so it kind of trailed off.