What do you have against jews, pol?

what do you have against jews, pol?

nothing

>lazy neg

I don't have a problem with jews who aren't marxists or anti-white.

stinky/smelly

this website told me they were bad and i like being part of a group so i look for reasons to not like them

Fuck the domestic USA jew elite
>Aside from niggerfying hollywood and music

The good ones are back home fighting mudslimes and promoting trade/decency/technology

Also their military is absolute shit and needs to stop being a meme asap
>Shit tier "camouflage" helmet to obscure cranial silhouette or block 45% visibility
>Plastic battle rifle in 5.56
>You wanna shoot bb's it better be metal or walnut

Mutilating baby dicks then sucking the blood

The IDF is not a shit military, considering the circumstances they've faced so far.

Saying their weapons are shit? You realize Israeli weapons are being sold to the US and bought by american citizens?
For instance, the "IWI Tavor".
Other weaponary usage in the IDF is actually equipment they bought from other countries, a lot of it actually.
Their main supply was France, but after the 6 day war the US has started to supply them.

The camouflage? According to them...

"The purpose of the floppy helmet cover is to break up the distinctive outline of
a helmeted head and thus assist in the camouflage of the wearer."

Hey, what's it like having your dick mutilated and sucked as a baby?

bullpups are meme tier weapons

Never had my dick sucked as a baby.
This ritual is only performed between Hassidic jews, yeah you guys are right even though it's bad and doctors in Israel have told them to stop, they still want to continue their ritual.

But secular and traditional jews, who make up 91% of jews in Israel, don't do that.
It looks like some pedo shit.

And about the circumsision? Don't know, It's not that bad.

they are originally a middle eastern people (even though ashkenazi are very mixed with whites) and so are naturally evil at heart and seek to stir unrest.

FPBP

can you prove any of that claims? 99% of the things seem made up or memes.

itt: JIDF

they want to create world communism

They displayed "evidence" at Nuremberg of shrunken heads/lampshades (I don't remember which) that were debunked later on.