Migrating to north america

How hard is it to move to America (USA)
will i be well received there? what kind of jobs can i expect

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6wMMcCkRAsk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vPE4OCeKt2k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pretty easy for EU people to get a visa.
I got one pretty anyway, they literally ask you whether or not you're a terrorist.

What are you skills?

That's a pretty solid screening method.

'Good afternoon Mr. Abdulmuhammad. Welcome to the United States. I have only one question. Are you a terrorist?'
'Of course n- ALLAH ACHBAR KILL THE INFID- fuck.'

stealing gold, genocide and rape.

He's not asking to visit he's asking to move and live there. That is not easy. If you have no one who is a US citizen to marry and no one to sponsor you to work there then your best bet is the diversity lottery and even then it will probably never happen.

If you have 500k usd to invest then you'll get a green card almost instantly.

And no they don't ask you if you're a terrorist literally what planet are you living on?

OP should move to Chicago then

says the country which population are all abboniggers, the worst scum of britain and kangaroos

fuck you, cocodrilo dandee

Forever beaner even if you a basque, I have family there maried with Americans but they are in the army which is almost full spic, I suppose low quality jobs like all the beaners, maybe if you have a degree or something no

Even for a Bulgarian? I realize that it's different everywhere, but what kinda procedure did you went through?

US is trash dont come here.

I might migrate too. It's pretty depressing, life is pretty comfy here but taxes are high as shit and salaries are really low.
It's not fair.

You must be andaluslaves, stop being brown then maybe you wont be a slave caste.

I encourage all right wing white people to violate our immigration laws. Because we have tens of thousands of shitskins doing it every year.

Just come on a visa and never leave. We don't have an entry/exit tracking system, so the government literally does not know who leave the country and when.

Overstaying a visa is not a crime and you will only get deported if you commit some other crime.

In the time you are here, you can either marry an American woman or wait until an amnesty passes to get your citizenship.

For emergency medical, just go to the hospital. Illegal Mexicans do this all the time. The government pays for it and the hospital doesn't demand ID.

Oh, I forgot:

t.ICEfag

ah was a banter my dear pancho.
****hugs spain***
espana>la francecuck>bongs>sweden
ok, we friends again.

Australia is the best anglo country in the planet.
>Taking Australian shitposting seriously

I'm a Castillian, more specifically Leonese

You can even get a driver's license

maybe he is newfag . but seriously spain must annex western europe to save it from disaster. except sweden - nobody cares for sweden.

im going now, have to hunt me some possums.

Fuck off were full.

Same as other Mexicans.
Housekeeping, landscaping, construction.

but I do not want to be poor

But you also get a few hours siesta time in the middle of every day. Spanish invasion of Europe might work, Mexico will be the new Rome.

Had a friend from Galicia study here. She liked it so much (and the job prospects) that she wanted to stay, however she had to find a man to marry her within a year or so after she graduated.

She did get a face full of the American school system when she was sent to teach at a pretty much all minority school, and dealing with a combination of stupid children, their broken families, and parents that didn't care about their children.

Suddenly, blaming the American school system as racist didn't make sense when their own parents didn't care about their children. What are you supposed to do when most of the parents don't show up for parent-teacher conferences, or even respond to emails.

You will be recieved fine. Nobody will care. And you'll probably be recieved better than anywhere else in Europe

Have you ever thought of joining the mobile infantry?

Service guarantees citizenship!

>shi sheñor, jhyo quiero llegar en el eshdado unidosh y hacer un americano muy chevere con mish nuevo armash de fuego eshtilo ejercito y mi camion grandoti ford f150 eshtilo shur americano, absholutamente padre vosh!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6wMMcCkRAsk
Well come on y'all... come on down!

>move to the US as an illegal
>jaywalk
>stop right there, criminal scum!
>deported with all belongings and life just left behind and abandoned
>banned from entering for another 10 years

sounds like a plan. it's easier for beaners as they can just walk over the border again. it's hard if you have to fly and go through border controls

I dreamed about moving to the US many times over. I'm a programmer with solid 12 years of working experience and finding a job wouldn't be trouble for me in any way, yet my only legal opportunity is to go through H1B (((((lottery))))) and hope I don't get fired and booted. Thus I must work on a lower wage and in harsher conditions. Fuck it. I'm just going to wait until libcucks get elected, open all doors and everyone can get inside legally! No, wait... Why would I want to go there if that happens?

Is it hard to get a job in the US though if you dont have a citizenship and you overstay or it doesnt matter?
Since I am thinking of migrating aswell, I do have a few friends in the US aswell and would like to live for a few years there

I'm totally ignorant.. how long do you get to stay? After you leave, how long until you can come back again?

Well we have visa free travel to the US from here and we can stay in the US for 90 days
And I guess nothing happens if you overstay as other people have said but i dont wanna risk anything
Plus i would like to work there and that may be a problem if i dont have a US ID

>just googled 'foreigner with visa work in us?'
Shits a little complicated.

For a Spaniard and jaywalking charge ICE would just strap a GPS on his ankle and release him. Detention is for flight risks.

t.ICEfag

And here's an idea: don't commit crimes!

Coolio
>no idea why my ID constanly changes?

How about getting a job?

yep
just googled us work permits and like
here in europe its so damn easy, you dont really need anything to work in another country as long as you are a EU citizen
but here the countries are cuckedd as hell if you wanna work in like germany, new algeria, new somalia, or londonistan (or well i guess not those anymore), and im not gonna work in i dunno poland, cuz its just as shit and depressing as here, but america seems pretty good
but the work permits and getting citizenship, seems pretty damn complicated

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vPE4OCeKt2k

>just what we need...another Spanish speaker
Fuck off spic, we're full.

That's tricky because no employer will hire you unless you work for cash. Most illegals solve this by getting a fake SSN/ID and committing fraud but you don't want to do that.

Just work for cash.

So I'd would have to live as a poor nigger?

pretty much the same as you're living now, Ahmed

Funny coming from one of the poorest shitholes in europe

We may be poor, but at least we don't have niggers. If you ever learned about economy you'd know that niggers are negative balance :>

You're Spanish, Southern European and from Europe in general so most people will be in love with you.

Believe it or not, Americans love Europeans, it's just ingrained in whatever culture we have to parade around going "pssh fuck yuropoors."

Well, you speak Spanish and English. That's normally a boost since depending where you are, knowing Spanish to some extent is a requirement due to the influx of Southern Americans. (This goes for anyone who is fluent in another language, ensure someone knows you're fluent in said language btw)

I recommend you don't move to any cities. They're gutter trash, filled to the brim with niggers, spics, asians and so on. Not to mention the cost of living is extremely expensive for some little tight one bedroom compared to Suburban/Rural America. Alternatively, you could move to the outskirts of the cities, which happen to be white and pseudo-suburban. (Unless you don't mind living in some cheap, section eight slum of NYC surrounded by violent kangz)

Oh and, if you want to exercise your right of the second amendment, cities don't allow that because they're liberal strongholds.

For quite some time, yeah.
Don't expect to be working anything that isn't Blue Collar, but most Americans work Blue Collar anyway.

>You're Spanish
that is the problem user, he is spanish ,another spanish speaker

You have Russians aka white niggers
So we both lose m8

You see that state of America? A good half of the country are fucking Spanish rape-babies that refuse to even properly learn English, so they waddle around going
>jajajaja muh la raza
>jajaja muh mehico

He'll fit right in. Just put down on whatever Government paperwork that you're white, not Hispanic or "White Hispanic."

implying germany doesn't have a shitload of russans and ukranians
kek. keep trying Ahmed. go and eat a halal kebab because du bist was du isst

They don't make up 26% of our population ;^)

if you aren't white don't go to any red state or you'll be treated like shit. Some like Asians as long as you don't touch their women tho.

Non-whites can only live in peace in states like commiefornia.

Spaniards aren't spic, 56%

Coño

I believe overstaying a visa can hurt your chance of immigrating here or even permanently prevent it depending on the severity

ironically ive found that southern whites hate blacks and hispanics, while the northern whites hate chinese and indians.