WE WUZ KINGZ AND SHIEEET!

WE WUZ KINGZ AND SHIEEET!

WE WERE KINGS AND STUFF

>a race of people typically depicted as white skinned people with a tan are Arab, not black
no shit

We have been monarchs and such in the past!

>A semitic people are semitic.

Now we need to rile up the Black revisionists against Jews so we can paint them as anti-semites.

While I'm happy that nigs got btfo, shouldn't semites be celebrating this more than us? I've never considered middle easterners to be white, and I'm certainly not starting now. KANGZ or not, they still need to gtfo out of White countries.

This, the surprises where
1) the absolute lack of nigger DNA in ancient egyptian, the exact opposite of the KANGZ meme
2) No difference after Hellenic and roman invasions, so they were only cultural but no Greek but some kings and nobles colonized Egypt

DAS RIIIIIITE

We were kings!

The most interesting part is that modern egypt is genetically closer to sub-saharan africa than the ancient egypt despite the trade over the mare nostrum

Negro plez. The only black king that ever existed was Martin Luther King

We descended from Monarchs and shoot

They are Caucasian, but not white Caucasian.

ad reges essemus stercore

These days we don't even differentiate anymore. I mean what's the point of differentiating black people when they're all niggers

Golly gee, we're royalty!

Kek nice.

whitewashing history I see.
Inexcusable!

Actually there is a difference between arabic ethnicity and iranian, syrian etc especially going back that far.

Wait just one second!

*builds western society*

So here you posit

*invents modern technology*

That in ages of yore

*learns from mistakes*

My ancestors were

*modern agriculture*

Pharaohs and the like?
SHEEIIITTTT

Don't worry white boy, the original Chinese were still black Africans.