SHIEEEEEEEETT

No one is going to buy a nigger phone

root your android phones bois
It's a status symbol, just like those silly Beats nigger bass headphones. People will continue buying thme

Niggers can't afford it

I will never buy one of those overpriced pieces of shit.
NEVER

Literally a cuck ad

>year 1945+72
>buying Iphones

Actually is the girl meant to be the phone and the nigger is stealing it?

Yeah, they understand their target pretty well.

I will never buy an apple product fuck them and their one button

>overpriced
>OS is retarded
>company is gay

No thank you.

gonna post some diversity from their developer conference thingy last year

all for nothing, the rightful king is back NOKIA - connecting people

Who is this semen demon?

Oh, how cute! Back when people thought Hillary seriously had a chance!

Why do people buy iPhones when Android phones do exactly the same things for a much cheaper price?

>it's a status symbol
exactly the way they see white women

I seriously can't believe they would stoop so low as to appropriate African-American culture.

dam....deep

At the first of the month they can.

Your android burns down your house when

Stronger developer lock-in and a fair-to-good developer experience means more apps first on the apphole. It's about the same reason people went with Windows on the desktop.
her batteries appear to be in serviceable and healthy condition

>implying it will give me a reason to buy Iphone instead of Xiaomi

>I've just grown too familiar with it to ever switch

t. my mum

Its funny, because the Economist recently revealed that the global market for iphones is completely saturated, which essentially means that everyone who wants one and can afford one, already owns one.

Apple has already started shifting gears and started focusing on the electric/self-driving car market.

The iphone is done.

can't skip the muslims, can we
we're so progressive!!
>xiaomi
my nigger

Moral of that story: never roll your own battery-charging code.
This brat gets it

>the only love a cat lady could find is a nigger
Like poetry.

Thinking of getting a new phone any suggestions?
>currently have a cracked Galaxy Note 3

I guess you could say she's a code monkey.

everyone should enjoy best korea export smart phone with Google Cloud

Yes, get a 20$ tracfone with a 25$ card.
You'll save hella money that way.

What is this ad even implying?

As an iPhone user two reasons.

1.ive never had issues with the OS lagging
2. I like the layout and feel of the os.

For all i know android could be much better for this stuff now, but honestly i dont give enough of a shit To swap back And find out. Its bad but there is my reason, would never buy any other apple product.

>I'm looking like a nigger
It's funny because my friends and I would use these black emojis to mean that

bump

Same. I also have this strange obsession with iTunes.

Ha! I always said anyone who owns an iphone deserves the chamber.

apper smelly >.<

not like Samsung Galaxy 8 Smooth Touch experiende

Not in America, so will have to try something else.
>tfw I'm already on a prpeaid plan that is worth about $30USD

>buying Apple
HAHAHAHAHA LMAO I WOULDN'T EVEN USE THEIR PRODUCTS IF THEY GAVE THEM FOR FREE

I......Don't actually get it.

>my nigger
>nigger
Yu doing it wrong my tatar brother

I dont get it either

makes three of us.
What the fuck is even going on.

Stop being such virtue signaling faggots. It's a fucking phone, android is just as bad as Apple with its advertising. The Donald niggers are really shitting up this board. Also I was in Best Buy earlier this year getting a new phone and the biggest neckbeard fat autists were like, "HEH IPHONES ARE FOR TEH NUBS(he actually said "teh nubs")YOU CANT EVEN CUSTOMIZE WIDGETS HEHE I CANT CUSTOMIZE ANYTHING ON INUB" . I ended up getting an iPhone because I'm not some faggot who needs to customize shit on my phone.

It always amuses me when iPhone users see the clarity of my pictures that I take on my HTC10. You can hear the jellymad in their voice when they say "that's a really good camera".

>NIGGER

Why use iTunes when Spotify is a thing?

It always amuses me when (((smart phone))) users see my gaming in 4k that my computer uses. You can hear the jellymad in their voice when they say "that's a really amazing rig".

So you overpaid for a phone because of some faggot neckbeards? Good for you.

You sound like such a faggot. Literally nobody cares, kys you cringy subhuman nigger.

I'm sure you don't care. But it's happened several times

Are you a fucking Jew or something? How much of a kike do you have to be to go around being the ultimate couponer in a image board. Is there anything more pathetic and nigger like than telling people they overpaid for item x? Kys kike nigger.

>being this butthurt

>iPhone is like a nigger kidnapping and raping your daughter

I always wondered why Steve Jobs was so well praised, I guess 3 digit IQ makes you a genius in marketing

>Buying a restricted access piece of shit
>Buying a cheap phone made in China that was produced for approximately $150 yet sold for over $300
>Buying anything from Apple

>women need to have "code" written all over their devices and clothing to be recognized as being able to change directories in linux

>look it up
>all of them are fucking trays above 5"
>worthless non-tactile uncustomizable buttons taking up screen space

DOA

I have never ever owned an apple product in my entire life.

Feels good.

You really think a 50% margin is a lot?

PS: The phone more likely costs $20-50 to provide, if not less.

>advertise your new phone
>with a message calling a song that came out 12 years ago 'dope'

This is very 'hey fellow kids'. Would expect Apple to be a bit smarter with their marketing

So if you get an iphone some nigger will kidnap your wife?

Someone please explain this advertisement, to the retard I clearly must be.

Only thing I hate about Android is that you basically get to have one big update and then they give you a giant middle finger, which is also the manufacturer and service provider's fault. When I had my iPhone 3GS, I remember getting major updates even when the iPhone 5 was out. I wish Android updates were global. Still like Android more and I'll never use another Apple product.

The fuck is this ad even supposed to mean? The iPhone can dance and is black? My phone can fix pictures but the iPhone can't?

Romania has leaf level bantz. Only first world countries can comment on smart phone threads faggots. Poos calling their friends to see if designated street shitting road has spots to shit doesn't count.

There's a nigger and a white woman. Literally every Jew add has this combo. All you need to know is the kikes are behind this.

>$150 to $300
>%50 margin

>getting this butthurt over a person on the internet

You're talking about it.

What does that even mean?
My phone is the typical american left supporter and an iphone is Jamal the bull with his pet dwarf?

How your marketing companies even make money?

>not buying shitty over priced overhyped shit is being a jew

Gas yourself

>White person appreciating a painting
>Nigger walking off with a stolen white woman
legit

I have no fucking idea what the point of that ad is, I`d rather have the one on the right anyways.
Also good fucking luck trying to push your overpriced hipster crap on us.

i still cant understand why are people so obsessed with expensive phones like galaxy and iphone and they waste their money every year to buy a new model that is same and they argue and fight which is better meanwhile there are phones that are way more cheaper and effective as those i have my htc m7 since 2014 and i dont see the point of changing it if it still works perfectly...

With a 24 month plan they can

With every passing day, I hate niggers, women, and cucks, more and more. Together, they are eating away the remains of society. They've combined forces and it seems no place is safe. Even you losers are turning into faggots. I can see it.

The paintings are a (((metaphor))) for settings/ user-friendliness. Left implies that android users have to do it themselves while right picture implies iphones do it automatically to suit your (((needs))).

It's a shitty appeal to convenience.

Not the chamber. This.

thing is though, those retards often buy the new model every year regardless so they can still make money on it for as long as these retards keep being retards, and most will probably stay retarded for life

you will get issues with the OS lagging if you don't change your phone as often as apple wants though

My nigga

You have the reading comprehension of a retarded nigger.

Legitimately only staying with iPhones because iMessage, android needs to bring something to the table or I will probably just stay with Apple.

You'll have to steal my dick out of your mom's mouth first bitch nigga

I think it is an ad targeting women, it means:
your phone = you are at home alone taking pictures of your cat
iphone = a man with a big penis will try to have sex with you

that's why he's stealing the girl in the ad

>imessage

how is that worth having a phone where your entire interface feels as limited as the "view all apps" menu on android?

honestly, I feel people are just using iphone out of habbit these days

Lads I've always had an iPhone but I want to switch to android
Do I get a galaxy s8 or a Huawai p10?

>I'd rather pay 400 pounds more for my phone than take an hour to get used to a slightly different interface

jej

Kids make fun of other kids for not having an iPhone. Then my tech illiterate wife, her sister and mom couldn't function without their baby-simple iPhone. They still have no idea how to use it despite owning them for like 7 years.

I only really text to communicate with friends and co-workers/boss.
iMessage just feels much faster and cleaner, and the extra features are pretty nice. I do wish just normal texting wasn't such a downgrade because I like Android OS so much more than IOS.
If the iPhone 8 isn't anything special or Samsung/someone else release something faster/more features I will probably go back to android.