THIS IS YOUR FUCKING CHANCE IDIOTS

HIJACK THE "covfefe" WORD AND USE IT AS A HASHTAG TO SPREAD INFO ABOUT SETH RICH

EXAMPLE:
>#covfefe DNC KILLED SETH RICH

NOW GET TO FUCKING WORK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqY2QP-DNaQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It would be extremely yuuge

YUUGE!

Bump for potential

Covfefe is BIG!

Bump

Bumping from a footsexual perspective

BUMP

this is literally the only thing that word is good for

>Shiptar flag
>CAPSLOCK
>Spam
Get the hell out of here Soros puppet

Bump for the good idea

His name was seth covfefe rich and he killed the dnc

I'm too lazy for that faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=OqY2QP-DNaQ

CO V FE FE

Brilliant Idea, 'Pede!
Upvoted.

Oy cofefe they are hijacking the tags!

Fuck off Russia.

BUMP FOR SETH

No thanks, Mr. paid Russian propagandist. I'm not going to work for you by spreading your active measures.

#MarchForTruth needs hijacking with truth about No Russia Collusion. james clapper, maxine waters, diane feinstein and james comey are all on YT stating there is NO EVIDENCE. Usually with Gowdy doing the grilling.
They are having marches this weekend everywhere - Soros/Brock

Covfefe thread

bumpinmg for maximm Covfefe

underrated post

#Covfefe is trending at 885k on twatter. Get to it, lads!

There is no info about Seth Rich's murder though

have you been under a rock for 6mos? There is more evidence that his death demands an investigation superseding the sloppy work done by the DC cops declaring it a botched robbery.

Bump for good idea. Hijacking lefty hashtags should be a daily activity for anyone who's serious about turning things around.

Nonsense, Alex Jones farted during an interview, which is a sign that Seth Rich was shoah'd in the gas chamber but based AJ can't tell us or they'd take his crack pipe away again.

Also a 400 pound hacker tweeted from his bed that Seth Rich was Wikileakses source and that means it must be true, Kim Dotcom could never tell a lie.

No, I've seen the same thread full of neck beard detectives saying "spooky" stuff. 1 random internet reporter said he found the killer, some black crack head in a car robbery gang. Still not a clue other than the 2 bullet holes in his back.

Fuck typos what happened to finding the killer?