Operation Nosejob Part 2

Old thread: This is an op to get people using counter semitism instead of anti semitism. It completely destroys all the brainwashing around anti semitism and I'm too lazy to finish this post I'm just making a second thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JRrxaDg96mM
youtube.com/watch?v=7NW0W_68E3E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Official logo of the counter semitism movement

This is the official meme, spread it

or this

Reminder: Jews pretend to be White when it's convenient, but always revert to "I'm just a poor, persecuted Jew" before the conversation is done.

>The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.

I like this style better desu

also black and white don't mix so well usually

Use counter semitism instead of anti semitism in your daily speech to normalise it, use it on twitter and in other Sup Forums threads so it catches on

THIS IS FIRST OFFICAL COUNTER SEMITE COMIC

SPREAD IT FOR OUR MESSAGE TO GO TO THE WHOLE WORLD AND MAIN STEAM MEDA

But the one in the op is the colours of the Israeli flag inverted, literally symbolising our cause
Don't shit up the thread too much it will hit the bump limit too soon like last time

So basically you want to disguise anti-semitism by wrapping it in an anti-semitic meme? This is stupid.

JIDF finally showed up.

Anti counter Semite detected

THIS IS OUR OFFICAL LOGO

WHO VOTES YES
ME

THiS IS thE FIrST OFFicAl COunTer SEmIte COmiC

SpreaD It fOR oUR MeSSAge To gO tO THe WHOle WorlD aND MaiN STReam MEdia

I don't think you should overly anchor yourself to the aesthetics of the raw inverted flag. Flags get inverted all the time, and in itself it doesn't mean much, it's pretty bland, like "I'm against this flag".

Better to make the design your own and add specific additional meaning to it besides the original contrarian sentiment.

it's that drunk Australian shitposter, better to filter his ID desu

To the young men on this board.
I am asking you to stop.
I know you are aggrieved and disillusioned.
But I ask you to stop.

I LOVE THE COMIC? IS IT REALLY BEN GARRYSON
I VOTE 2ND

This is definitely the official comic of the counter-semitic movement. The photorealistic artistic stylings reflect OP's commitment to intellectual honesty, while the bold and well-formed discourse signals to the reader the quality they can expect to encounter within the counter-semitic movement.

One minor correction though, it's not called a jew hat, it's called a mameluke.

Interesting colors.

Tim wise is another one

OF COURSR U POST (((PONGEBOB JEWHAT) U FUCKING SHILL ASS GETTIN GUCKED

Shoo, shoo, stinky bogan Jew.

>I'm NoT a JeW I'M JuST A DIrtY CuNT LikE aLL oF YoU

Tell us more about the wonders of dieversity, Schlomo.

>young men
>men
>implying Sup Forums aren't beta nu-males

Heres 1 of 3 I adjusted

2 of 3

Islam is the inverted jew?

3 of 3

Kek hilarious tweets on that one

Quick esoteric rundown, the Black square represents the God of the Ka'ba Du-Shares of Mount Seir, turns out the basis for this God was Sara and he was Hirrian, from the Trans-Caucusus, Semites BTFO eternally when they find out.

The Nabateans had two principal gods in their pantheon, and a whole range of djinns, personal gods and spirits similar to angels. These deities were Dhu Shara, or Duchares and al-Uzza. Duchares means Lord of Shera (Seir), a local mountain and thunder god who was worshipped at a rock high place as a block of stone frequently squared, in the form of a Ka'aba. Suidas in the tenth century AD described it as a 'cubic' black stone

protip: if you want this effect to look good, first scale up the image by a certain ratio (like 8x), do the effect then scale it back down to the original size.

add patrick

Last one as a bonus

good posts

AdD PatRIck

im not a fucking jew you birch did u misread my comic?

It's saturn.
The 6th planet, the 6th day, hexagon on the north pole of it.

aren't they semites as well?

ADD SHIT TO YOUR FUCKING MOUTH OH SHIT I CAN SMELL IT FROM HERE

This is the best symbol so far. Easy to print and spread to normies.

You can even tag it on the pavement with airbrush or something.

We're after a logo/symbol, not a flag, desu.

Primarily black flags and symbols also have negative connotations. Without context, I'd look at the flag in the OP and immediately think "those guys are bad".
I'm a fan of the white/gold aesthetic, myself. The colours have positive symbolism, and together evoke a sense of justice and purity.

>tree of life
isnt that some jewish shit?

I was gonna shit on this.
Good thing I noticed the flag.
Fucking convincing m8, well done.

Yes, Jewish kabbalah.

no retard this is best symbol the job s done

what game is this from?

You do realize that not everyone smarter than you is a Jew, right?

Correction: anti-anti-semite. Counter-semite is not a real thing, because the behaviour that you are trying to 'counter' is simply Hitler's sex fantasies.

Is it really Ben Garrison? The art quality seems a lot better.

Like Jews creating a special type of racism for which only they are considered good enough?

Why would we want to associate good with Israel? Also its the Israeli flag inverted, perfect for our cause

Bump

>Good thing I noticed the flag.

Kikestralians.

I gotta agree with this

WHAT THE FUCK??????????

Counter Semitism: Global Offensive
Also you forgot your proxy schlomo

What's the difference between this and antisemitism?

But the Black cube shatters the six pointed star, and the Black cube is Shara or Hurrian/Sumerian Sara, an archer/hunter God, the basis for Apollo and originating in the Trans-Caucasus, the Semites were too stupid to come up with a God of their own, they adopted it from when the Hurrians ruled Edom/South Jordan.

A stele is dedicated to Qos-allah 'Qos is Allah' or 'Qos the god', by Qosmilk (melech - king) is found at Petra . Qos is identifiable with Kaush (Qaush) the God of the older Edomites.

There is continuing debate about the nature of Qos (qaus - bow) who has been identified both with a hunting bow (hunting god) and a rainbow (weather god) although the crescent above is also a bow.

We intend to subvert their religion entirely.

whats the meaning behind it?

Bait

I think that when people see this for the first time, they're going to associate the positivity with Israel. That creates dissonance with the actual content of this operation.

Antisemitism is racist, countersemitism is your duty

Really makes me think!

yeah some nations are too stupid to come up with a god of their own lol

Calling it counter semitism makes it seem like a good thing. For example, people will hear counter semitism and think of counter terrorism. It will be easier for people to take the redpill. We're playing the Jews at their own linguistics game.

Yes yes

But what's the difference? In terms of ideology or policy?

Honestly this is perfect, the cube lines draw enough distinction between this logo and the actual star. Its iconically necessary. Inverted colors are also very pleasing, but may be confusing when compared to ancap. Maybe that isnt a problem tho.

Counter-Semite: Goys are Offensive

what does it matter? you will never hear this term again in 1 hour

What do you mean

So it's the exact same thing with a different name?

But the symbol isn't for Israel, it's for counter-semitism.

If the logo of your cause/operation/whatever looks like a logo the bad guys in a movie would use, people will immediately make that connection in their heads.

nah it really doesn't work and it sounds stupid
we need to think of something better and not waste time on this idiocy
sorry but its just dumb

do not be upset shmuel

Seems stupid. Like calling antisemitism ""counter-semitism" is going to make any difference if its the same thing even normies aren't that stupid.

RaRe

OnE Of mY FrIeNdS FiXeD ThE FlAg oP HaD LeFt tHe lOgO OuT

Antisemitism is in opposition to all the semites on ethnic grounds.
Counter-semitism is in opposition to their behaviour.
They're connected through judaism's traits and jewish culture, but fundamentally different.

But muh 6 gorillion

who is excite for PART 2

This is also the reason we reclaimed the rainbow symbol, of Goddess Inanna, as Sara is the son of Inanna and that's why the Semites associated the archer God Shara, or Qos Allah, with the rainbow, and bow.

"Like ล ara, Inana's beloved son, shoot forth with your barbed arrows like a sunbeam, shoot forth with reed-arrows like moonlight! May the barbed arrows be a horned viper to those they hit!

Inanna. the daughter of Suen ,arose before him like a bull in the Land, her brilliance, like that of holy Sara

youtu.be/JRrxaDg96mM

I don't think he's upset, it's fucking dumb, m8.

Yeah lets just go to sleep haha im so sleepy take a quick nap here haha

Whomevers twitter that is is pretty funny

why not with more orange and yellow? like dawn or whan the sun goes to sleep?

yes! YES!

So it's antisemitism without the racial element? That would actually make some sense minus the stupid name.

Thoughts?

youtube.com/watch?v=7NW0W_68E3E
Whatever shlomo

Oh it's mine senpai

I still don't recognize what game you're taking this lore from, but assuming this is actually real semitic historic myths you may want to consider the fact that you're into "semitism" a whole lot more than 99.9% of "semitics"

Doesn't matter. When people see the logo before even knowing what it stands for, they'll try to recognise it and the star gives it away. First impressions count.

Like how "terrorism" has to be countered, hence there is "counter-terrorism". When people hear counter-Semitism, they should think counter-terrorism, instead of anti-Semitism.

Here's the secret: sequence of words. When you start with the prefix "anti-", it starts with a negative and harsh. So anti-Semitism becomes something like "negativity towards Semitism/Jews" and that gets the gullible more sympathetic to the perceived victim. But if you pick a prefix that's either not as negative, such as counter, then the negative shifts from the prefix to the following word. So counter-terrorism becomes something like "opposing terrorism" that makes people think:
- "Why would terrorism needed to be countered?"
- "Is terrorism a threat?" (like you mentioned)

So if you use counter-Semitism instead of anti-Semitism, it shifts the negative to the word Semitism, making people think Semitism is a threat that needed to be countered. Gives them a taste of their own verbal IQ medicine.

shill style macros and comics are shittier/10.
Sorry anons you completely need to overthink the structure of your propaganda. You have by now wasted 2 years on developing literal shit, that is even less worth than normie macros
No Bump

Are there any natsoc in Swaziland?