Describe how you feel about Indians without using the word poo or any of its derivatives

Describe how you feel about Indians without using the word poo or any of its derivatives.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/?title=Mary-marry-merry_merger
hindustantimes.com/india-news/cops-beat-dalit-to-death-for-applying-holi-colours-on-upper-caste-in-jharkhand/story-R7FC87pAkCDXyC3d8EolJL.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fG6faxMZKAE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

POO

poo walks on a green line out of a anus

You seem to have adopted the british banter culture nicely, which makes you fit in with pol

I love you finbro

extremely tech savvy, friendly to the point of being awkward, cant tell if they are sincere or not

You fat fucks sit around, take pictures from the internet, put them into photoshop, add a dumb frog and some shit to it, then post it in threads, only for others to do the same. It all gets ignored, and you guys freak out if two numbers repeat WHICH IS APART OF HOW THE WEBSITE OPERATES. Yet - you claim "repetting digits".?? Do you guys even know how religion works? Do you guys see how stupid you guys sound?

Oh, and lets not get started on trump. Trump is popular with you because you guys have never had a father figure in your life. And he is the closest thing you have.

You guys are nothing more than little kids showing their artwork on a fridge. I bet you are also all stupid white fucks.

I am an Indian living in America and a call center professional. I have a job, I live on my own, I pay my way. I am a legal immigrant. Yet you all take USA for granted.You spend all day making dumb images like retarded spoiled children that never grew out of preschool.

And you all eat bad and greasy food. I can only imagine the greasy laden keyboards you have and the stale mcdonalds in the corner of your room because you are too lazy to pick it up.

Photoshop is for arctistic purposes. Not for retard purposes. Stop using photoshop to bea retard. Thank you

I imagine they are poor and smell like curry based off my expierence with Indian Americans..

Not much else, respect wise below asians and above everything else maybe. They are intelligent.

Then again I think all races think other races have different smells, so really thats not a big deal.

shit in the street

mother bitch

They smell awful

This ouc is hillarious.

all of the indians at my school are extremely autistic and rapey but overall they're harmless.

cheap work, awful skills.

smelly rapists who are still living under the caste system

every indian I interacted with growing up was the biggest sperg in existance

Curry

I like Indian food though but I wouldnt eat food in your country

>outsourcing to India
There's your mistake.Next time choose some eastern European country.

An indian man actually married my cousin...

Pooe'd I guess...

Shrivelled brown ego.

Southie Indians are becoming the preferred bulls in the Hotwife and Cuckold communities, at least in sophisticated coastal cities. I pity the flyover state cucks that have to bring literal ghetto trash into their bedroom when they could get some Super Hindi Lingham in their woman. :3

Indian Dharmic religions (Hinduism, Sikhism, Buddhism, Jainism) are superior. Much more resilient to the Abrahamic menace as well. This is one of the reason christcucks and mudslimes cuckolded by the Semites hate India.

You scummy fucks come into my country, do unsafe shitty work and drive down wages

Get the fuck out

Smelly

indian chicks in their prime are so hot

and the food is amazing

>bald in your own fantasy

ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES

Cool country my grandma watches your Indian tv series and you are removing kebab so you are ok in my book

How are we gonna describe how you smell if we're not allowed to say shit?

the food smells like feet yet it makes me hungry and makes my mouth salivate

your young Americanized girls are cute eyecandy, but nothing more.

Untrustworthy and over compensate everything, serious inferiority complex. Cut corners on everything and have poor hygiene

India is a giant call center with poor reception.

Apart from the smell you're likable

DESIGNATED SHITTING STREET

One good thing we can say about India is that it's not as bad as Pakistan. I'll give reason

Pakistanis are objectively the biggest cucks on the planet earth.

1. Pakistan's national anthem is full of Perso-Arabic vocabulary: their enemy and invaders.
2. Pakistanis were raped into adopting foreign religion of Islam by their invaders, who they worship now.
3. Pakistanis now suffer from Stockholm Syndrone: they adopt names of their invaders.
4. Pakistanis worship their invaders: Mohammad-bin-Qasim, an Arab invader is worshipped in Pakistan. They sing songs in his praises kek.
5. Pakistan's founder, "Father of the Nation", was not even a "Pakistani". He had 0% paki in him: He was a Gujurati Indian.
6. Pakistani's worship a Gujurati as Father of the Nation today. On their own, pakistanis won't even have a country today.
7. Pakistan has adopted an Indian Language as their national language. Urdu, an Indian language, from Uttar Pradesh is now pakistan's national language. Native pakistani languages like Punjabi, Pashto, Sindhi as sub-standard languages.
8. 41 million of 180 million Pakistanis defecate in open.
9. Pakistan has been used and raped repeatedly by foreign powers since time immemorial: latest is China. List includes but is not limited to: Turks, Iranians, Afghans, Greeks, Brits, Americans, and now China.
10. Pakistanis cannot fight: they lost to every single invader since time immemorial. Only when the invader has conquered Pakistan and went further inward has he faced heat from the the (based) Sikhs, Rajputs and Marathas.
11. Pakistan has lost every single war since independence as well. They are just incapable of fighting.

more accurate now atleast try to poo in loo

In the bottom pic, the facial expression looks pretty stoic. Good on you for having pride user, even if it is misplaced.

This

en.wikipedia.org/?title=Mary-marry-merry_merger

This accent makes you sound retarded.

Jesus the autism

Probably the most Indian post I have ever seen.

"One good thing we can say about India is that it's not as bad as Pakistan."

Laughing so hard.

P

Indians are fine. I had two good Indian friends in school, and after trying lamb vindaloo on a trip to London, I'm a committed fan of the food.

On the negative side, you're serious competitors with us in the job market. China took tons of our industrial jobs, and now you're taking tons of our service jobs because of your okay level of English proficiency on average.

In closing, your civilization was the eastern bulwark against Islam, and ours was the western. I think that should earn Indians more respect on Sup Forums, but the poo meme is funny and just stuck.

they keep FUCKING calling me with their SHITTY FUCKING SCAMS

ALL I DO ALL DAY IS ANSWER THESE CUNT SHITS THEN SPEW VITRIOL AT THEM UNTIL THEY HANG UP

"hello i am microsoft technical-" CUNT, GO OUTSIDE AND CLEAN THE SHIT OFF YOUR MOUTH I CAN SMELL YOU FROM HERE YOU SON OF ANAL RAPE

HOPEFULLY THEY FUCKING DIE QUICKLY FUCK ME

>Indian chicks are hot

Australians never fail to post abhorrent things

Plebiscite
Of
stOol

Curry niggers who cant code

Tapeworms in streetfood

At least, shitting on carpets in the Indian airports is forbidden.

Let's settle this once and for all!

Whose curry is the best:

A. India
B. Bangladesh
C. Pakistan
or
D. Birmingham

Poor poojeet living in fear of paki nukes. And please...just don't quote the public defection stats...please you're embarrassing yourselves. You were enslaved for centuries by a small band of Mongols. And then centuries more by the British.

How bad are they when it comes to programming? I'm not talking about the outsourcing guys.I mean the Indians who work at SV startups and FB, Google etc.

"HELLO SIR OR MADAM! I hab gleat timeshare offa."

EXCAVATORY

IN

LAVATORY

Indians
>Come to America
>Decide to get dog to be more american
>Have no idea how t own dog
>Don't understand that dogs need to be brushed or they get matted
>Doesn't even know what a mat is.
>Dog is extremely food aggressive
>Find out they have dog on Vegetarian diet because "we don't eat meat".....FML

The outsourcing guys suck, you don't get hired by Google or FB unless you're actually good.

You don't get hired to "code' for google, you get hired to engineer new algorithms and your potential to do so.

A mathematician with very little coding proficiency has a better chance of getting hired than a SDE that just memorizes all his shit.

As such, the Pajeets working there would be undoubtedly preferable to normal members of the workforce.

kek

defecate via indoor plumbing

This is like blaming the guy for fucking your gf

Beta

The lower castes should be sterilized to solve the overpopulation and and the environmental crisis, and you guys should invest in infrastructure to provide clean water and sanitary sewers. The educated can be bro tier but some of you bastards are truly filthy and uncultured. Poo...dammit

lol

Kek

Awkward, creepy, and hygienically challenged.

Let's not forget about rape. It's the #1 association people have with India after that what shall not be mentioned in this thread.

rapists
normie book.c
om/misty.dekker
check this chicks facebook

On it.

hindustantimes.com/india-news/cops-beat-dalit-to-death-for-applying-holi-colours-on-upper-caste-in-jharkhand/story-R7FC87pAkCDXyC3d8EolJL.html

POO IN LOO

POO IN LOO

Curry niggers.

>Bad tech support.
>Incomprehensible english.
>Gas station race wars with paki gas station owners.
>Gas station race wars with local nigger thieves/customers.
>Token indian restaurant in city that I never go to because I don't want to be near indians. IDK if the food is any good but I assume you only eat curry.

I've never seen an indian outside of the bullet proof glass in gas stations. Where do you even live?

POO IN LOO

Notify the counter abhorrent team.

Indian dogs are vegetarian.

you should all hang these on your necks

Curry niggers worshipping a fucking wagon wheel while shitting on the street, and masturbating to the fantasy of becoming a superpower and having a space program.

>indian
>tech savvy
Pick one

Total cunts one of them was a friend of my gfs and he invited her over making both of us think its just a friend thing then tried to fuck her romance her all while holding up a friendly charade with me

Its not rape, Its forced consent.

Loser pooser.

On one hand you are hard working, polite people with a western mindset but on the other hand I constanty have this feeling when I'm having an interaction with one of your kind that you fake all this, you have something dishonest in your eyes, like you're just doing an evil plan or something.

He knows...
SHUT IT DOWN

the anglos did a hard number on vegans and hippie haray krashna beta cucks. War tribes of Afghan Baloch Pashtun Punjabi War tribes. The real buddhist enlightenment came from our Sindhis based on Indus river. The cradle of Ancient Enlightened Mustardrace heritage have always faught of the invaders together. Not vegan beta cucklord tribes of the Hindus. India three times the size of Pakistan. We have a border for a reason. Beyond the border to pakistan starts the lands of the hindus. Beta cucks. This is why sikh are bro tier alphas because the share a border with Pakistan. That side of India is cultured; Punjabis and Kashmiris from india are cultured. And that's just 20% of india, Geographically. Land of Poos has that shit and corpse flowing Ganges River. River indus has blues and emerald waters of the Karakorum Range, Highest Mountains in the World. K2 is in Pakistan. Second highest peak in the world.

Poo in loo have no class. Only cheap dirty whores and turbo beta cucklords.

Pretty cool religions, the cow thing is a bit weird for Hindus but you don't take Moslem shit so its all good and your light skins are quite attractive and openly racist.

The white women fetishization is crazy with these Asians. Especially Indians.

We conquered you as well Ahmed so you watch your whore mouth before we come back to give you a right kicking

youtube.com/watch?v=fG6faxMZKAE
>superior perso-arabic Pakis surrendering to a bunch of street shitters
JUST

One of those hands has shit on it.

i'd prefer they stay in India but they are pretty bro-tier. Overall harmless, six gorillion times better than some stupid rapist muslim arab piece of shit.
They keep to their own, never marry someone who's not Indian, and at least in America they assimilate quite well. The Indians here like America.

in ancient times, losing your capital signals the end of your empire/ nation

Cholera.

ground shitter

>Ancient times
>1800s

Ok. It does say a lot about your nation that we have lost most of our empire and you shit skins still want to come here hmm?

Besides everyone knows that apart from the economy London now has no power in the UK, the North of England has given in a bloody nose and is where the real power lies politically.

>when streetshitting patton-wannabe leaves his jeep and a whole Division behind

this is now an Indian hate thread

Insulting India militarily is quite strange goat-fucker considering the street shitters despite their lack of civilisation have beaten you in every war.

>when streetshitting pilots fail to breathe with shit fumes in the cockpit and end up getting probed by PAF

>Describe how you feel about Indians without using the word poo or any of its derivatives.

Nomad gypos.
Good day sir.

>when the best that india has to offer gets captured and we make the Sikh POW's perform three-legged race for our amusement