Im an intern at

A major news company and im putting in my two weeks today

Why?
>: no morals, no dignity, no honor in journalism anymore
>too much cocaine...I did a line the first day with some on screen talent but they do it EVERYDAY...cocaine is like coffee for them and no one bat an eye. Srsly copious amounts of cocaine are used on a daily basis

I've decided I'm not gunna be a tweaker and I'm going back to trade school so I can earn an honest living

AMA about the network. Idgaf they can't fire me anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1021604/Pictured-The-face-modern-cocaine-Britain.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

good for you OP

How many of (((them))) are there are?

steal all the coke and sell it to the blacks

Pics of the coke could make you rich, famous and prestigious

>intern

>putting in my 2 weeks

Wut

Do they hold meetings on how to spin stories or is it the "journalists" that decide to do that on their own? I guess I am interested in how systematic it is, or isn't.

film stuff, take pictures, leak documents. don't miss this opportunity to help the cause.

Take photos of Jews snorting
Sell photos to jews
Profit

Seriously how KIKED is the office? Lots of good goys too?

Bad Goys

If you do this store the files on the sia blockchain. Prepare the information needed to access it and give it in a sealed envelope to someone who you trust. If it's on the sia blockchain you have an unhackable, unalterable record of it.

This board is getting fucking lazy. Lazy fucking bait, lazy fucking LARPers.

What drew you to journalism if you were looking for honour and dignity ?

As says Alain Soral, a journalist is either a whore, or unemployed.

I can't get a good number but more than a dozen I see everyday

Not to mention the ones outside yoddishingly eating cheese

Thats Not what I'm after. Like Robyn Roberts comes by work sometimes and she seems really sweet...I just get a soul less vibe from her and a bunch of other "celebrities"

Idk man I don't wanna sell my soul

>
>Not to mention the ones outside yoddishingly eating cheese

Jews and Dutch... There are differences

I was watching mash this summer and caught the idealism bug from hawkeye

Now I'm regretting it

Journalism sucks

>AMA
kill self

but before you do
>building full of morally bankrupt kikes
>do coke daily
Be a shame if some bath salts got mixed in with their supply

I think I'm smelling what your stepping in

Who is in charge of the fake sources department?

Tell me moar of this cocaheena.
Where is it, can you snag some?

Robby mook

Alephantis comes in every few days tho

Honestly idk. I'm not into cocaine but I do know it comes from New Jersey....it's not made there but comes thru little Havana because judge linares has an open gate

What's newsroom morale like?

It would be a shame if someone snitched on them.. imagine doezens of liberal (((journalists))) getting a taste justice

Terrible. No one wants to be the one breaking the "next trump story"

It's all bullshit and we know- our director of photography just took a volunteering gig in Cambodia because she was gunna snap.

It's not good

>It's all bullshit and we know
Know it's bullshit?
Or know ..why.. it's bullshit?
Where it comes from....?

this whole continent is degeneratly running on cocaine now

>Terrible
>It's not good

This is GREAT to hear. We are the media now, bitch

No. Bake it into Crack coca in first. More profit and more damage to the black community leads to more money for the prison complex

Sorry it didn`t work out for you. I hope you`ll get another well paying job soon, that you`ll love doing. Kudos for having the guts to stand up for what you believe in.

he got trips

youre legally required to do it

Where there any obvious SJW currents and stories about "evil white males" planned?
Whta re you planning now?

Mosy obvious fuckong larp thread ever. Op called nbc "the network" to try and sell it too.

If you're actually telling the truth, tell me about the current renovation that is going on within the news room

t.sibling of employee who i visited last week

Nothing in this thread indicates shill. If its laarp, its fucking well done.

Hes saying pretty specific shit, stuff that a laarper wouldnt come up with.

OP u got proofs?

It's going well

Karl says you left your wallet, James

You seem based, I'm sorry to hear about the low morale. I hope things change, but we know (((((they))))) won't let that happen

Either do the coke or call the cops.

commit some form of sabotage on your last day. mix flour and sweet n low in with the cocaine

Leak shit. Be a hero.

ah yes, j'aime l'enfants

>read through bread
not a single ONE of you asked for proofs????? WTF newfags, GET THE FUK OUT

Don't put in your notice. Start taping everything. Look up how to wear a hidden camera.

Also, why haven't you done this already. Sounds like there's not alot of kikery happening around you. Maybe its not a bad place after all.

i did and am still waiting i literally have my visitors pass on my desk

>cocaine

They do? Hah, I thought the 80's were over.

Sry I'll get moar

>what?!? you smoke weed? I feel so bad for you user. Why can't settle for normal drugs like cocaine?

I have had professional colleagues unironically say this to me

PROVE IT FAGGOT

here's the general atmosphere at "team meetings"

how many jews are execs there?

Dude take the pics and post them here or you're larping

You should shoot up the place

bingo

All upper management goes to the same Jewish temple somewhere near the financial district
Also does Macy's sell bath salts still?

>Not gonna be a tweaker
>Going back to trade school

Pick one

From our uk office bongo

We consult with the ruling families before anything goes out

Wait you aren't op

Fucking liar:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1021604/Pictured-The-face-modern-cocaine-Britain.html

saw that, op would have no problem doing "pic w timestamp" if real - and not ONE of you newfag fucks asked, just blindly believed and started asking away - I am shocked

>shit that never happened

the post

I doubt you could make it through Journalism school.

on your last day, please walk around with a kekistan flag to raise awareness of the ongoing genocide.

You have to do it, now.
>Cheech and Chong
>Up In Smoke
What about putting some Ajax on the glass?

uh huh, sure buddy

why are you wasting a perfectly good opportunity to secretly film and leak videos of libshit MSM garbage doing cocaine

Get pics of Maddows penis.

OP WAS A LARP YOU STUPID NEWFAGGOTS, POL/ HAS BECOME SHIT
SEE FUCKING CRINGEWORTHY FUKS

Journalism school

>top kek

lol I'm at a top five journalism school in the country and it's still regarded as one of the easier majors on campus. Truly for brainlets

fuck off faggot

Good luck OP, I used to intern at NPR and at an ESPN affiliate, I have a degree in journalism, which I rescinded for the same reasons you mentioned. No ethics, too many addicts, and a future full of misery. You look at the higher ups and yes, they do make more money, but they look so unhappy and miserable. So many single women in their 50s and couples who found each other in their 40s. Fuck, I didn't want that, I cut my losses and now I'm in the process of entering dental school over here.

Intern gigs are now months if not a year long, so he needs to give notice

You should have acted like a man!

REEEE DONT ASSUME GENDER REEEEEEEE

Infestation doesn't understand 99% of Sup Forums is satire and shit posting.