Collection of LOTR pics to use:
imgur.com/a/Qk4Iy

Give the facebook page a like:
BOOK . com/Lord-Of-The-Right-550695371985775/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i6LGJ7evrAg
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/orc-detector/cfoemfmfdmnjejpanhkcpjjmamjmplpm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>leftists always compare current politics with Harry Potter, it's like these manchildren have no grip on reality
>our LoTR analogies are perfectly okay tho

>using LOTR as a vehicle for satire is the same as unironically using Harry Potter as an allegory and metaphor for current events

you're a faggot

>LoTR
>Harry Potter

One of these is nowhere near being on the same level as the other. Aside from that, LoTR is loaded with allegory intended to draw comparisons to real life - in the 1950s at that. Tolkien was a fucking genius.

Fight fire with fire
Fight autism with autism

If they wont acknowledge their stupidity, we'll just beat them at their own game

KYS shill

3/10 chance it works this time.
The whole thing is pretty pathetic.

The only problem with leftists doing it is that it's effective.

Saved this from FB in march.

>You have to beat them with their own weapons.
>Give'em a taste of their own medicine.
>Fight fire with fire.

You know what, you're a leftist faggot.

The Elves need to just coexist.

This. Keep up the good work anons

Ever notice how it's mostly Americans that post this.

So you can run your faggot ass to reddit and post them? no thanks mod

>LoTR is loaded with allegory intended to draw comparisons to real life - in the 1950s at that.
Tolkien was always furious when people drew parallels between his work and real life. He only intended it as escapism. It's pure. Unlike Rowling who is an sjw piece of shit, so until it's confirmed otherwise, I'll assume her books are full of intentional parallels.

>It's pure.
I know what you mean, but you need to expand on that. What is "pure" for tolkien, maybe is not for others. He unintentionally drew allegories, whether he likes it or not. All humans do.

This. If you want to win you have to have a winning strategy. Only the right polices strategies.

fucking kek

War and international conflicts happen in his story. It really is a coincidence that parallels can be drawn between the event in the books and real life. Was he supposed to create a world in his story where absolutely no parallel could ever possibly happen? That would have been way too abstract for the time. He wanted his story to feel realistic, so he took influence from real nations, that's all.

Bumping

I agree on the escapism and the creation of a whole new world, which I totally love it by the way. But what I mean is that he unintentionally draws allegories that come from his unconscious. We all do that. He was furious because he deep down knew that even his work had unintentional paralels that had escaped him.

Watched two towers for the first time last night, fuck it's a great movie. Will be watching return of the king tonight.

get ready to [spoiler]cry

Are you watching the extended editions?

That's all fine, he was just a human, but that user I replied to first said the exact opposite of this. Tolkien wasn't our guy, he was pure.

yes, there really is a shit-ton on allegory in the two towers. I watched the first one in theaters when it came out back in the day, didn't really like it, but I didn't feel like watching it again.

This is quite possibly the best thing I've seen since I've been on Sup Forums.

Thanks brahs ,even when the degenerates overwhelm us I will think to these.

You didn't like the best one? I guess unless you see two towers and returns right after, the fellowship might be a bit "boring" on its own. Its a fucking masterpiece tho friend. Especially the extended versions of all the movies. Watch retur of the king tho. I both pity and envy you today.

I wait for the day this happens.

youtube.com/watch?v=i6LGJ7evrAg

Some country in Europe start lighting its beacon.
And then another.
And then another.
Will America answer the call?

My fucking sides

if this makes lefties admit that Harry Potter references on current politics are wrong, then it's worth it

wew

>all these threads
levels of kek i didnt know was possible
some of them are really well made

Corrected the date. Now the article was written the day after the skirmish at Weathertop, instead of the day before.

Elves better recognise Democracy in action REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You should make it look like you've downboated the Strider's comment. Racist sucm...

>taking your enemies logic ad absurdum means that you committed the same fallacy as them
You are seriously stupid, this is about demonstrating to them, why what they are doing is completely idiotic.

>spelling it "Ork"

Ya blew it

Tolkiens books are not full of allegory and it pissed him off to see people making comparisons like u are

He took inspiration from mythology, which is nothing but allegory lol

Fuck dwarves though, amrite?

ty for these

Tolkien literally said "I dislike allegory"

>mythology
>Allegory

Nope. Mythology is a variety of things, and hardly ever allegory.

Who did the imgur gallery? It should be refreshed with the images of the last 2 threads.

Hardly ever allegory? We draw mythology from stories past down. Those stories were told by people in a specific context where they made the most sense in that given time frame when the context of the story was best known. It's like you haven't been listening to Jordan Peterson for 100hours already. Mythology is highly allegorical even thought you don't know their context my friend. And in times such as these well. It's not a coincidence this meme has become contextually relevant again. All who lives through such times are confused son. May it be, when darkness falls your heart will be true, you walk a lonely road.

Saved *lol*

The leftists actually take their comparisons seriously though, while these are clearly parodies of Diversity propaganda designed to launch sides into orbit while triggering marxist scum as they realize this.

I don't know why this needs to be explained to you. It's not a fucking mystery.

these are GOLD i think we have a real chance to change some opinions

Maybe one of those "this is an image of the suspect" image where it's been white-washed and they don't mention the suspect's ethnicity?

Someone with some know how make some with ghettos and no go zones in rivendell or gondor or some stuff. Orcs throwing rocks n stuff at guard patrols. Burning wagons etc.

I give it a try when I'm back home.

I will watch it again, just for you vikingbro, I was also in 7th grade when I saw the first one.

R8

download the new ORC DETECTOR extension

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/orc-detector/cfoemfmfdmnjejpanhkcpjjmamjmplpm

Top KEK

>So passes Denethor son of Ecthelion
>Didn't do a flip
7/10

It just works because Orcs are 100% evil and irredeemable.

Not bad. We should try to do a few more involving orcs as kangs n sheeeit just for the kek

Bueno.

This is why Sup Forums exists. Keep up the good work, boys.

This is what Sup Forums exists for. Keep up the good work, lads.

Shitty Test OC, any suggestions on fixin' it up?

A quick version.

Were drawing a comparison with something that was made to be compared, not fucking calling ourselves the riders of rohirrim.

>Give the facebook page a like
Fuck off social media activist teenybopper

Another one

Shills trying to sabotage the meme war effort.

Fashy Goys? Is that you?

#NotInOurName

Good Shit Bruh

any better suggestions than "clock"?

Palantir?

I personally would try to make it look like the "Liberal Ents" are not liberal enough for the Uruk Hordes

Faggots who hold back our movement like you should be shot
In fact, I'm quite sure you're a kike shill

or maybe... Ring?

he posted once and fucked off, that was a shill

I see this every thread and I still get the most hearty laugh out of all of these.
Most witty execution.

Perfect

bump

This thread deserves another
>page 7