this ones true for once. climate change BTFO

nice

where's the second one?

its true tho.

Link, faggot

This Redfuvk will fuck up the North Pole

oy vey

reuters.com/article/us-usa-climatechange-trump-idUSKBN18R1J4

U.S. President Donald Trump has decided to withdraw from the Paris climate accord, Axios news outlet reported on Wednesday, citing two unidentified sources with direct knowledge of the decision.

Trump refused to endorse the landmark climate change accord at a summit of the G7 group of wealthy nations on Saturday, saying he needed more time to decide. He then tweeted that he would make an announcement this week.

>This kills the Gercuck

Kek
This is great news.

>pulls out of climate change treaty
>heat rises up from the equator into mexico
>mexicans can't get past the wall
>millions die of heatstroke
>President Trump appears atop the wall
>You should have paid for it

EVEN SWEDISH KEK MEDIA IS REPORTING ON IT

KYS IF YOU DOUBTED HIM

digits and global warming happens this month

awesome

This. My dad work at Nintendo and he confirmed it

Our media was spouting shit like "Withdrawing from the Paris climate agreement would be like a declaration of war against the rest of the Western world"

I wonder if they'll bring that up again now that they'd have to follow with actions

So can anyone give me quick rundown on what this climate change agreement is and why it is so important?

No fucking way, my uncle works for the same company.

global warming confirmed to be fake news

>Quitting Paris climate deal would threaten US security, UN chief warns
this guy is gonna bring america to the ground.

Environmentalists absolutely BTFO.

It's an EUcuck scam to rob the West. All for a fraction of a degree temperature change after 100 years.

How will all those green technology companies make any money if not for lavish and opaque subsidies?!

Tbh. I'm fucking curious what today's armies would look like. Pink hair, gauged ears, colouring books - it'll turn into a giant hedonistic orgy with explosions.

well this is sad for the planet but he's doing what he was elected for. american rural retards will put an end to this world

YES YES YES!
congrats to you Trump!
lets hope the rest of the world follows, and taxes on energy decrease!

Shouldn't be this agreement signed between, idk, China, India, Africa and all those cheap manufacturing asian countries?

They simply couldn't go through with it.
The people who join the military have, for the most part, a vastly different mindset than our elites.

Right now it works because their only job is bombing brown people, but if they tried to send them against another Western country for the sake of globalist goals they'd have to deal with coups in every country immediately.

>It's an EUcuck scam to rob the West. All for a fraction of a degree temperature change after 100 years.

Basically.

CO2 biofeedback systems would actually show larger crop yeilds and vegetation, acting as a carbon sink, as it always has.

a Carbon tax is just a way to scam people for money, for breathing.

China is involved, but we all know about Chinese "honor".

PLEASE BE REAL

I was off the trump train, I was a 1 issue voter that wanted out of the scam climate agreement.

Looks like I'm shilling for trump again

You have 30 seconds... prove that man-made greenhouse gases are responsible for the observed changes in global average temperatures, and also prove that it is possible for us to fix it in time to avoid the apocalypse. GO

what a fucking retard lol

regardless your views on science, it comes down to a tax on carbon emissions. and if we know one thing about socially engineered taxes they are fucking retarded.

Remember to pay Merkel your carbon tax you fucking cuckold

Bogpill me on the Paris Accord

Just imagine all the prime beach real estate

it will make little difference to the world, it will just isolate you guys further. and if you actually renounce to progress in clean energy it will turn you in the new china, because pollution is usually related

>Oy vey goyim, the world is going to explode tomorrow unless you pay me a tax!

This might be as well bullshit, we'll see

>complains about unnamed sources
>creates true-tv style clifhanger
>releases bullshit via anonymous sources
>hopes every news outlet will take the bait

big oil hasn't been able to buy even a significant fraction of scientists. they must be really, really wrong.

redpill me on the paris climate bullshit. I skimmed over it on the UN website and apparently its a climate pact where different rules for "reaching acceptable climate levels" or whatever are decided for each cunt?

Our cities, especially the air is clear as fuck

I stand on 34th street and look down all the way to 21st with full visibility. And this is in the shrhole that is NYC

Fuck off you stupid fuck were not even CLOSE to China tier

So would they would tax areas with bigger carbon emissions? Would a over populated area have more carbon footprint since theres more people together breathing?

Covfefe means to pull out and wipe on a curtain, It's French.

The West kneecaps itself with (((taxes))) while every other country gets to use all the oil and coal they want.

Good. Cook et al is a sham.

If I put on my tinfoil hat I'd say it is an attempt to drive the producing industry out of the Western countries to ensure that they are less self-sufficient, stronger entangled with other countries and thus less capable of resisting globalism.

Most likely it's just about someone making money though. We already have pretty decent rules regarding environmental protection anyway. And us lowering our CO2 emission by 5% or whatever while the rest of the world doesn't give a fuck changes nothing.

This is excellent. The accord had the potential to bind future american ta payer dollars to an international treatise that circumvented congress who holds the power of the purse in our nation. Good on him, whatever his real reason, for affording conress the luxury of doing their own job and not trying to do it for them.

All of them are involved to my knowledge. But only formally, they don't give a single shit about enforcing it.

HE ACTUALLY FUCKING DID IT

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

IT'S LEGIT BOYS

global warming/climate change is an industry unto itself and they want worldwide "carbon taxes" on top of that. it is an insidious thing far beyond that even.

you won't understand wtf i'm talking about unless you look into these things for yourself. so, you can do that (takes effort)... or blindly continue to go along with their agenda. whatever.

did you know having ice cap is an anomaly? did you know that the earth has been ice cap free for ~90% of its existence? did you know by definition ice caps only exist during ice ages? did you know we are at the tail end of a CURRENT ice age now? did you know the caps extended as far down as missouri/kentucky just 20,000 years ago and have been receding ever since that peak? did you know the caps are going bye-bye even if every person on the planet disappeared 20,000 years ago?

THE OCEAN'S RELEASE *ALL ON ITS OWN* IS FAR LARGER AND MORE IMPORTANTLY *OUT ACCELERATING* MANS CONTRIBUTION

THE OCEAN IS RELEASING MORE DUE TO WARMER TEMPS (WARMER WATER = IT'S A FAR LESS EFFECTIVE C02 SINK)

IF HUMANS NEVER AROSE CO2 WOULD BE INCREASING AT ALMOST THE EXACT SAME RATE AS IT IS RIGHT NOW

THIS HAPPENS AT THE END OF EVERY ICE AGE

STOP BEING SO FUCKING GULLIBLE AND LAZY

LOOK INTO THINGS FOR YOURSELF AND STOP TAKING WHAT THE MSM, EPA.GOV AND NASA.GOV ETC. TELL YOU AT FACE VALUE, YOU LAZY SHITS. IT IS ABOUT POWER AND CONTROL.

ICE AGES AND PERMANENT ICE *ARE AN ANOMALY*

BY DEFINITION AN "ICE AGE" IS WHEN THE EARTH HAS PERMANENT ICE SHELVES

WE HAD ICE A MILE THINK IN CINCINNATI JUST 20,000 YEARS AGO

THE PLANET IS WARMING AND THE CAPS ARE METLING

THAT MEANS = MORE CO2, SEA RISE AND WEATHER PATTERN CHANGES

WE CAN'T STOP OR ALTER IT, WE WILL ADAPT JUST FINE

STOP BEING SCARED INTO TAX SCHEMES AND GLOBALIST POWER PLAYS YOU DUMBED DOWN ZOMBIES

>muh 99%
Figures Bill Sexjunk would be in Sweden.

yes, because you've been taking care of it. remember you had env protections since the 50's.
what I mean is that if you switch the policies, eventually it will catch with you

That's fucking retarded

I'm okay with everyone in Los Angeles choking to death

So basically the earth is fucked because of us

>The next hot day we get in the U.S. will be blamed on Trump's pulling out of the Paris climate accord.

You know it's true.

*inserts graph*

So, why do you think China is the mess it is? Because of their world renowned environmental restrictions?
me too

this

What a beautiful day. Bilderburgers will sure have something to talk about tomorrow

Nah, the earth will be fine.
Leftists are fucked.

RIP EU

Pretty much. The development itself is unstoppable, at worst we might accelerate it by a couple years (which, given that these developments take centuries, is nothing).

Would make more sense to put that money into plans on how to deal with the consequences of it, because avoiding those consequences at all will simply not happen.

Not advocating for China tier pollution btw, but you have to stay reasonable.

America is cancer

Hamstringing the West to reduce its self-sufficiency and make globalism less easily avoidable.

Do you think the EU snickering like little faggots while Trump was talking was the straw?

Good riddance.
The rest of the world doesn't get to tell us what to do.
We're America, and we rule the world.
We tell them what to do.
They'd better just shut up and do what we tell them to.
Might makes right.

This is the infamous hockey stick chart (the accurate ice core data with bullshit data stuck onto the end) which was thoroughly debunked because it used fucking tree rings to chart temperature history.

The truth is that there is NO conclusive anthopogenic global warming evidence.

>implying it isnt the other way around

Good

>lets hobble ourselves for something that literally doesn't matter and we probably can't change while china and India keep pumping co2 out anyway

It's ultimate Eurocrat cuck behavior and it's not going to save anything climate wise

>inb4 china is going green

Please kill yourslef I've been to China they are about as green as 1870's London

Every environmental agreement in history has been designed from the ground up to limit western industrial capacity.

This is why we pulled out. The (((politicians))) signing into this aren't doing it for the climate, they're doing it for the fucking privilege of robbing you while you put your own balls in a vice and crank it yourself. It's a POWER GRAB, one of the most duplicitous and execrable acts of inhumane graft ever devised. Only serfdoms would do this willingly.

Show the graph compared to sunspot activity

This is what I always wonder about.

>lets trade our earth for a few thousand jobs

FUCK OFF MERKEL

I wish I could strangle your ignorant fatass right now.

its mostly the niggers that are going to bake anyway. This is just another way to control the excess population. White people will mostly be unaffected since we can just move further northward.
Canadian clay will be ours. Get used to it.

make sure you are in the top 1% of world income (make about 30k a year, in about 10-15 years time after the AI cuts out most of the stupid people jobs) and you will probably survive.

>So, why do you think China is the mess it is? Because of their world renowned environmental restrictions?

Because their investigators are corrupt as fuck. The best environmental protection laws don't do shit if all I have to do is give the investigator a couple hundred bucks and he'll hand me my certificate.

Exactly and they will never which Is why these cleaners deals are retarded

Not a fan of this. It's misleading if you don't know how to read logarithmic graphs, and it's not very informative even if you do.

>let's tank our economy for some trees

Good, car companies will stop cheating to pass tests that are typically impossible to pass. Consumers need to demand better gas mileage and emissions as that will drive the market towards that goal. Fuck the government telling you what you have to do

Reminder.